US: Moto X Pure Edition (aka Moto X Style) Release Date Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm a little concerned with initial moto play camera reviews. It seems to take grainy pics in low light. I know the styles specs are a little better, but the lack of OIS is what concerns me. I wish that we could see some reviews already... I'm due for an upgrade, and want a decent camera this time around.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little concerned with initial moto play camera reviews. It seems to take grainy pics in low light. I know the styles specs are a little better, but the lack of OIS is what concerns me. I wish that we could see some reviews already... I'm due for an upgrade, and want a decent camera this time around.

Not sure how this is related to the release date rumor but, hey, I'll go with it.

Most reviews say it's very good but the low light performance isn't up to the level of the other top tier cameras, which is what the DXOMark scores showed would be likely. However, it also appears to far outclass anything we've seen from Moto before. And with the Style having a better ISP, the expectation is that it will perform better than the "budget" Play with the same camera module.

I'm not concerned one bit.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just want the phone to release so I can see some reviews. I thought it was the third of Sept, but after reading this thread, that's not looking to be the case.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Moto has a "moto shoot" contest in new york this week which is probably what Lenovo is referencing. You enter and if you win you get a no-expense-paid trip to new york for a makeover and a professional photo shoot using the new MXPE as the camera.

It probably coincided with the original release date. Now it's a stand-alone event apparently.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Moto has a "moto shoot" contest in new york this week which is probably what Lenovo is referencing. You enter and if you win you get a no-expense-paid trip to new york for a makeover and a professional photo shoot using the new MXPE as the camera.

It probably coincided with the original release date. Now it's a stand-alone event apparently.
Useless people.

Just a flipping date! Thats all we need hahaha. Its proving to be difficult.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Status
Not open for further replies.