Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)
    08-02-2015 11:04 PM
    I think I want -

Front/Lens: white
    Frame: Champagne
    Accent: Champagne
    Back: Cognac

Where can I find the Moto Maker options for the Pure Edition?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-02-2015 11:13 PM
    Where can I find the Moto Maker options for the Pure Edition?

A few posts up.

08-02-2015 11:23 PM
    Moto maker options

Where did you find that, photo or link?

08-03-2015 12:19 AM
    Where did you find that, photo or link?

Through the link from the comment below

Unfortunately, it looks like the frame will indeed be based on the lens.

Check out @AndroidGuys's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AndroidGuys/stat...397589504?s=09
    08-03-2015 12:32 AM
    Through the link from the comment below
    decisions decisions ... I'll definitely go with the black lens and either charcoal or ebony wood. I'll have to play around with moto maker for everything else, but will probably choose between champagne and silver accents/frames.

08-03-2015 12:50 AM
    decisions decisions ... I'll definitely go with the black lens and either charcoal or ebony wood. I'll have to play around with moto maker for everything else, but will probably choose between champagne and silver accents/frames.

I have no clue what my combination will be. Way too many choices for me, but at least I have over a month to make up my mind

Sent from my GS6
    08-03-2015 01:02 AM
    I have no clue what my combination will be. Way too many choices for me, but at least I have over a month to make up my mind

Sent from my GS6
    Motorola really needs to open up Moto Maker now so we can start playing with the options.
    08-03-2015 01:26 AM
    Motorola really needs to open up Moto Maker now so we can start playing with the options.
    Style/Pure Edition are at least a month away...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-03-2015 01:27 AM
    I'm 36 years old and I'd expect my son to be excited over designing his phone, not me. I've probably said 100x on these forums that I can care less about aesthetics, and it's all about function over form. That might still be true, but I gotta admit, I'm really excited not just to pick out the colors, but to see the final product and show it off to my family and friends!

08-03-2015 02:51 AM
    I'm really liking the Bamboo wood on white. I don't know if the Moto X will be my new device this year, but if it does I can already tell that I'll have a hard time deciding on a configuration. So many choices!

08-03-2015 03:04 AM
    I love the whole moto maker vibe, but what a dilemma I really like the potentially grippy silicon back nice and practical, it's just the wood and leather look awesome, I got moto x with bamboo last year, while its a bit slippy to hold its durability and looks more than make up...

this year black ash maybe gold accents...

gonna be spending a few hours on moto maker

08-03-2015 05:16 AM
    I want a black lens and blue body.
    08-03-2015 05:21 AM
    Style/Pure Edition are at least a month away...

Don't remind me...
    08-03-2015 08:47 AM
    I am thinking of coming to the Moto X from the iPhone 6. I am leaning towards red leather with gray accents, black front. Or white front with silver accents and bamboo back. I change my mind hourly.
    jimbo1mcm likes this.
    08-03-2015 08:54 AM
    I am thinking of coming to the Moto X from the iPhone 6. I am leaning towards red leather with gray accents, black front. Or white front with silver accents and bamboo back. I change my mind hourly.
    lol ... DO IT!!! just curious, what is it about the Moto X, aside from Moto Maker that makes you want to switch from iPhone?

I thought a lot more people would've moved from iPhone to the S6 Edge, but it seems a lot more are considering the Moto X Pure instead.

08-03-2015 09:12 AM
    I like my iPhone, but have had Android phones in the past. They are both great platforms and I have enjoyed switching between the two. The Moto X is attractive to me because of the customization, screen size and quality, and the fact I can buy off contract for an affordable price. My wife will take my iPhone and we will be able to be contract free from verizon.
    08-03-2015 10:12 AM
    Going with whatever version is closest to black they have. Presuming I buy one- need to see the reviews first

64Gb model in black.
    08-03-2015 10:25 AM
    I love the whole moto maker vibe, but what a dilemma I really like the potentially grippy silicon back nice and practical, it's just the wood and leather look awesome, I got moto x with bamboo last year, while its a bit slippy to hold its durability and looks more than make up...

this year black ash maybe gold accents...

gonna be spending a few hours on moto maker

I'm in the same boat. The new CSR backs are definitely tempting, but the wood backs look so good. Since Best Buy is a partner, it would be awesome if they have all the back panels on display when orders start opening up. Pictures are great, but being able to see them in person would be really nice.
    08-03-2015 10:46 AM
    I don't know what I'll get. I like quite a few combinations including this one:

Moto X Style (Moto X Pure Edition): Moto Maker Customizations-moto-x-style-walnut.jpg
    Ry and Clocks like this.
    08-03-2015 10:54 AM
    I don't know what I'll get. I like quite a few combinations including this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moto-x-style-walnut.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	220.4 KB 
ID:	189811
    I really like that wood back.
    noobsquared likes this.
    08-03-2015 12:38 PM
    I really like that wood back.
    I have the ebony wood back on my original moto X. It is absolutely beautiful and I get compliments on it all the time still. I keep a clear case on my phone so it can still be seen and it is protected. Looks as good today as the day I bought it almost 2 years ago.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10
    Ry and noobsquared like this.
    08-03-2015 05:48 PM
    I'm eager to see one of these things out in the wild: I've only ever seen pictures of MotoMaker-ed phones. Red leather seems like it would be tough to beat, but that Cabernet CSR looks mighty nice, too. Add some champagne accents and a champagne frame, and it's all mmm-mmm-good.
    08-04-2015 10:45 AM
    Changed my mind. If I can't have the gold frame with the black front, I guess I'm going with the following:

Black Front.
    Gold Accents.
    Cognac Leather Back.
    32GB.

I've been playing around with the old Moto X to get a feel for my options when they arrive later.
    08-05-2015 08:24 AM
    Yep, according that chart it looks as though if you want a black front your only frame option will be dark gray. I was thinking of switching up my white front 2014 X, but i also am very interested in the champagne frame. I'm guessing I'm going to end up getting another white front. The real question will be the back. I love my cognac back now, but the wood options look nice as well.
    08-05-2015 11:30 AM
311 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD