Attachments

• 9656.jpg
    9656.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 164

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: What Color Combo for the Moto X?

Unfortunately, it looks like the frame will indeed be based on the lens.

Check out @AndroidGuys's Tweet: https://twitter.com/AndroidGuys/status/627938618397589504?s=09

If you loom at the picture, you see the light silver and champagne are tied to the white lens and the dark gray to the black.

That's sucks!

Really wanted that black lens with the champagne frame....

Yeah, I saw that... and I have to say, that sucks.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Guess I'm either settling for the Black Lens, Grey Frame and Gold Accents.

Hmmm....maybe I'll get some spray paint...

mindhead1

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I've been wanting leather for a long time.....But idk which color. I'll have to see how they look with accents. I don't think I'll go with the black one. The tan, red, and navy are kinda nice. I have no idea and am so indecisive, it might take me till Moto X 2016 to make up my mind.

I got a 2014 X with the red leather. It's gorgeous. After 2 months naked. It's holding up pretty well with only a few minor scuffs that I could probably buff out.

Only issue I have with leather back are the indentations it picks up when you rest it on something that is not perfectly smooth. But his is a minor issue as it, so far seems to bounce back to shape.

Posted via the Android Central App

mindhead1

May 14, 2012
Visit site

I want to see how the red leather and bamboo backs look like. Those two looks the best IMO

Posted via the Android Central App with Note 4

I have red leather on my 2014 X. It looks awesome! It's holding up OK after about a month of use. Hopefully, the phone will last me through the year and I can pick up a 2015 X for $300 with red leather next year.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I think I want -

Front/Lens: white
Frame: Champagne
Accent: Champagne
Back: Cognac

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site

I think I want -

Front/Lens: white
Frame: Champagne
Accent: Champagne
Back: Cognac

Where can I find the Moto Maker options for the Pure Edition?

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Through the link from the comment below

decisions decisions ... I'll definitely go with the black lens and either charcoal or ebony wood. I'll have to play around with moto maker for everything else, but will probably choose between champagne and silver accents/frames.

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

decisions decisions ... I'll definitely go with the black lens and either charcoal or ebony wood. I'll have to play around with moto maker for everything else, but will probably choose between champagne and silver accents/frames.

I have no clue what my combination will be. Way too many choices for me, but at least I have over a month to make up my mind :D

Sent from my GS6

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I have no clue what my combination will be. Way too many choices for me, but at least I have over a month to make up my mind :D

Sent from my GS6

Motorola really needs to open up Moto Maker now so we can start playing with the options.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Motorola really needs to open up Moto Maker now so we can start playing with the options.

Style/Pure Edition are at least a month away...

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I'm 36 years old and I'd expect my son to be excited over designing his phone, not me. I've probably said 100x on these forums that I can care less about aesthetics, and it's all about function over form. That might still be true, but I gotta admit, I'm really excited not just to pick out the colors, but to see the final product and show it off to my family and friends!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm really liking the Bamboo wood on white. I don't know if the Moto X will be my new device this year, but if it does I can already tell that I'll have a hard time deciding on a configuration. So many choices!

anon(9310028)

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site

I love the whole moto maker vibe, but what a dilemma I really like the potentially grippy silicon back nice and practical, it's just the wood and leather look awesome, I got moto x with bamboo last year, while its a bit slippy to hold its durability and looks more than make up...

this year black ash maybe gold accents...

gonna be spending a few hours on moto maker

Michael Reshetar

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site

I am thinking of coming to the Moto X from the iPhone 6. I am leaning towards red leather with gray accents, black front. Or white front with silver accents and bamboo back. I change my mind hourly.