Moto X Style (Moto X Pure Edition): Moto Maker Customizations

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
No, I haven't. That's why I'm a little skeptical of the thickness. I held a Note 5 which has similar numbers except the thickness.

Posted via the Android Central App
The thickness isn't an issue. It's a curved back and much thinner at the sides and bottom fits in your hand much better then a thin flat phone

GTS21

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
If I were to miss out on the pre-order due to limited availability, can I still get the phone I want later? It's just a matter of how quickly I can get it, right? thx

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
On the MotoMaker for the Moto X Play it just mensions "Delayed Shipping" for whatever customisation you want but you can select it and still buy it.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: What Color Combo for the Moto X?

Going with whatever version is closest to black they have. Presuming I buy one- need to see the reviews first :)

64Gb model in black.

Yep. I'm amazed how many are pre-ordering without seeing a review. With a company as questionable as Moto when it comes to the camera, that's a ballsy play. Or maybe camera quality is of no importance to those pre-ordering....

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Yep. I'm amazed how many are pre-ordering without seeing a review. With a company as questionable as Moto when it comes to the camera, that's a ballsy play. Or maybe camera quality is of no importance to those pre-ordering....

I trust Moto and seeing the photo samples, especially Gizmodo's, I'm satisfied.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Combo of things I think. Price, moto maker, stock android, unlocked and a pretty good camera, better than 2014 version.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm going to go with white/champagne royal blue csr back. I've to get this up to $549 though so I can get 18 months same as cash with Motorola finance. Guess 64 gigs will get it to $499 and then some kind of case.

I love that combo, that was the first one I put together!! I am deciding between that (white/champagne with champagne accents and royal blue CSR back) or (black front/gray with black leather back and blue accents OR red accents.) To bad I can only do one phone!

I can't click on the white/champagne front now, I wonder if they've suspended new orders for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze