I can't wait for Moto X Style Reviews

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to hear the reviews of the new Moto X not very happy with my LG g4 looking to move on to something better I hope the Moto X is it

Posted via the Android Central App

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm on a G4 as well and anxiously awaiting the release of the MXPE. Although I'm impatient and will be getting it right away and conducting an in-house review LOL Motorola has a 14 day, no questions asked return policy ... Would rather run it through my own paces that wait on review videos.

G4'ed it!

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
just curious, what about both your G4s is it that you don't like? and what does the Pure have that's worth trading it in for?

I liked the G4, but prefer stock and figured I'd wait for the Moto X and Nexus before deciding. As it turns out I like the Pure a lot better so glad I waited.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
just curious, what about both your G4s is it that you don't like? and what does the Pure have that's worth trading it in for?

I liked the G4, but prefer stock and figured I'd wait for the Moto X and Nexus before deciding. As it turns out I like the Pure a lot better so glad I waited.

My G4 is a month old I have heating issues, poor battery life, random shutdowns, and lagging. Nothing that would warrant taking it back and outside the poor battery life the other problems are random. On the up side the camera and rear buttons are great. LG knocked it out the park with the rear buttons.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
My G4 is a month old I have heating issues, poor battery life, random shutdowns, and lagging. Nothing that would warrant taking it back and outside the poor battery life the other problems are random. On the up side the camera and rear buttons are great. LG knocked it out the park with the rear buttons.

I'd say those are definite reasons to return it.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Like you, I prefer stock as well ... I am a fickle person though LOL I have stock and I wonder what some OEM skins are like and what, if anything, are they doing to enhance upon Andriod - so I stray from stock and inevitably end up missing it and returning shortly :) But the camera of the G4 is what drew me in. And while it is great, it's not enough to keep me on board.

The G4 is nice, and honestly I'd probably end up sticking with it longer if it weren't for my wife having significant issues with her current phone. That gave me the perfect excuse to get the MXPE and give her the G4 LOL That and I have always loved the Moto X experience but found the 2013 and 2014 too small for my preference. The 2015 looks to be in my wheel house.

somdave2005

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Wonder why there has been no full reviews of the Moto X style? You would think Motorola would have sent out the review units already.

GTvert90

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
But isn't usually the embargo BEFORE the announcement? Now that it's announced, no reason to not let it be reviewed.

I would be shocked if there wasnt review units out there. It seems like the embargo usually lifts 12am launch day

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
But isn't usually the embargo BEFORE the announcement? Now that it's announced, no reason to not let it be reviewed.

Not always. The Samsung one was lifted after the announcement. I wouldn't be surprised if they lift it a few days before we can buy them.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I just wonder why they deleted the tweet. I hope the release date is still September 3. Makes me wonder if it's going to be later. I just wish they'd open up moto maker so I can start playing with the options.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I just wonder why they deleted the tweet. I hope the release date is still September 3. Makes me wonder if it's going to be later. I just wish they'd open up moto maker so I can start playing with the options.

The press release probably wasn't ready.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Me too.

Just two weeks to go if September 3rd is still a good date. The wait is tough though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11