Moto X Pure Edition: US Preorder 9/2 (3PM ET, 2PM CT, 12PM PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

happasaiyan

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: US: Moto X Pure Edition (aka Moto X Style) Release Date Rumors

Makes sense now why the 2nd was originally the date. I wonder if it was originally the full-on launch date, and is now just the pre-order date.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Makes sense now why the 2nd was originally the date. I wonder if it was originally the full-on launch date, and is now just the pre-order date.

Will it ship by the 13th or be at our destination by the 13th? Not sure if you know.

sigel187

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

Will it ship by the 13th or be at our destination by the 13th? Not sure if you know.

doird-life confirmed the 13th as ship date. Does anyone know where i will be able to buy it that ships to FPO/AP addresses

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Well it's Moto maker order so it's going to take a week or so to make. Pre ordering and hopefully they will start building it from tomorrow and ready to ship by 13th rather than start building from 13th.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

Good point, I wonder that too. FWIW when I ordered a 2013 X it only took 2 days to assemble.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Nice - pre-orders in the US for the Moto X Pure Edition will kick off tomorrow at 2pm CT (12pm PT, 3pm ET). :D.

samwapp

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site

Nice - pre-orders in the US for the Moto X Pure Edition will kick off tomorrow at 2pm CT (12pm PT, 3pm ET). :D.

Noooo that's when my class starts and can't use my laptop.

Hopefully pre-orders are open for more than 30 minutes...

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

Taking my lunch break at 1:45pm just to ensure I'm at home and my laptop is primed and ready to go!

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site

they should let you at least play with moto maker today so at the pre order launch all you have to do is click and buy

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pre order: Tomorrow! (Time: 2pm CT (12pm PT, 3pm ET)

Huzzah! How do you know the timing? I couldn't find it listed. Also, moto maker still isn't up, right?

Posted via the Android Central App

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

YES! I was actually considering going back to my original Note 5 plan yesterday but now I'm all excited all over again for the Moto X Pure haha.

sigel187

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

does anyone know a website where i can purchase this phone that ships to FPO/AP addresses

Cakefish

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site

Motorola's strategy for Europe seems to be 'charge more for flagship and sell mid range device instead'.

Style is significantly cheaper in the US than the Play is here in UK! Insanity.

I have taken on a more negative view of Motorola since discovering that they are making 16GB models of the Style but not selling them in the UK to artificially inflate the prices. It'll start at 32GB instead here.

If there was a cheaper 16GB Style over here I would have bought it over the Play without hesitation.

Let's see if Motorola can redeem themselves with a speedy update to fix the Play's performance woes.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

kjmitch

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pre order: Tomorrow!

I just went through a thread for last year's September release of the 2014 X. Based on posts there it appears that the preorder went live at approximately 11:13 AM EST.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Well, so much for prognosticating what Moto will do. Did not see this coming. Perhaps a soft release, hence the low PR for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis