Moto X Pure Edition: US Preorder 9/2 (3PM ET, 2PM CT, 12PM PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mee081224

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if the latest OS can install the wifi thether app? is their a latest version of that software? I currently have 3.2 beta 2 working on a droid razr m

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
This. Is it expected to sell out in an hour or in a couple days?

It will depend on the options available.

The cheapest options will go fast, such as 16GB. Followed by the most popular back colors, like bamboo and white.

Really, if you want to have a better chance at getting one, you'd be better off selecting the highest storage model.

Honestly though, Motorola should have enough stock to supply for the first few hours. Especially as this is only happening in the US, we shouldn't see them run low for even late comers.

samwapp

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
How would anyone know?
Maybe someone will know based off of previous experiences of the Moto X
It will depend on the options available.

The cheapest options will go fast, such as 16GB. Followed by the most popular back colors, like bamboo and white.

Really, if you want to have a better chance at getting one, you'd be better off selecting the highest storage model.

Honestly though, Motorola should have enough stock to supply for the first few hours. Especially as this is only happening in the US, we shouldn't see them run low for even late comers.

Alright let's hope that's how it is!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Would be nice to know status of Best Buy and if they will offer all sizes. Especially the 64gb model. My guess is they will carry the basic case model.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah - I think I am going to bite and pre-order, probably the 32gb. I could always return it if the camera doesn't live up to the buzz. I'm thinking of going with some combo of black and red. Hopefully it will live up to expectations, I have finally forgiven Moto for dropping the ball on the Cliq, lol.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll be getting a wood back of some kind, white front, gold accents, 64 GB, no engraving. Can't wait for tomorrow !!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Credit
This will set up an account with Comenity Bank. Easy to set up.

Just a little advice. If you are lucky, you may get instant approval as soon as you apply. If you do, make sure you write down your Moto Credit Account number when it is displayed on the screen.

If your browser force closes or you click away from the page, you will not be able to get it back and Moto will not be able to give you the account number over the phone.

You'll have to wait for them to mail you the account number and formal approval.

It happened to me during a special sale price, though, in retrospect, it made me reconsider the purchase and save money, since I waited for another sale a couple months later.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I am not exactly sure what I will get. I am in a pool league and people are allowed to smoke in the pool hall -- therefore something like wood could soak that smell in and that would drive me insane. I would love one but just ... could not deal with that at all lol. We will see tomorrow when I get to play around on the Moto Maker.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I am not exactly sure what I will get. I am in a pool league and people are allowed to smoke in the pool hall -- therefore something like wood could soak that smell in and that would drive me insane. I would love one but just ... could not deal with that at all lol. We will see tomorrow when I get to play around on the Moto Maker.
I used to do a pool league. Best thing ohio ever did was make smoking inside illegal.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my 64 GB Micro SD last week, so I now have to order the Pure. Kind of feel sorry for my Nexus 6. It was perfect, except slightly larger than I wanted. Hoping Motomaker opens early.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I keep seeing posts saying there will be limited supplies. That seems to be a carryover from Nexus releases and the Moto X sales that they put out a couple of times. Otherwise, for a wide release of the X, I don't ever recall there being issues with "limited quantities."

But just in case....we'll be ordering our two as quickly as possible.

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I keep seeing posts saying there will be limited supplies. That seems to be a carryover from Nexus releases and the Moto X sales that they put out a couple of times. Otherwise, for a wide release of the X, I don't ever recall there being issues with "limited quantities."

Here in the UK there was a shortage of the Moto X Play just hours after it was released.

So the concerns do have some weight.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there will be limited quantities of the phone but maybe limited quantities of certain backs like leather and wood. Everyone should be able to order buy depending on color combinations the phone shipment could be delayed.

Sent from my Moto X (2013)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Where?

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital