Moto X Pure Edition: US Preorder 9/2 (3PM ET, 2PM CT, 12PM PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had the budget to do that....

Posted via the Android Central App

you don't have to have the budget to do both. If you return an item (at least in the case of Moto, not sure if you can return to OnePlus), they'll give you your money back. If you get both, decide to keep the Moto, sell the OnePlus on Swappa and make some money: https://swappa.com/buy/oneplus-2-unlocked?ref=mobilenations&data1=UUacUvbUpU4656211. Decide to keep OnePlus, return Moto within its return period :)

comiken205

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I want this phone. I have the Note 4 but the speakers are what peaks my interest. I am on Verizon and I know they lock their network pretty tight. Anyone know if they will allow this phone on their network?

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I want this phone. I have the Note 4 but the speakers are what peaks my interest. I am on Verizon and I know they lock their network pretty tight. Anyone know if they will allow this phone on their network?
It does have CDMA bands so I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I will order one but I haven't decided which storage I will get. 32 or 64? Hmmmm...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I'm going with the 32GB and if I need more space, buy a high quality microSD card. I have a 64GB GS6 and have 41GB free (granted, I haven't downloaded my offline Spotify music yet but that can be saved to external microSD card if needed).

vtpmt81

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, this just got interesting for me. I just got an invite for the Oneplus Two. So I need to decide which phone to get today...

Posted via the Android Central App

Get the One Plus Two. If you like it - keep it. If you don't return it or sell it and grab the Moto X Pure/Style.

AtanRaca

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
This may make me consider getting a base model through Best Buy...I heard the bamboo would still start at $399

From the Moto site:

Base Models
Black with Dark Gray metal frame and Black soft grip back
White with Silver metal frame and Bamboo back
White with Light Gold metal frame and Winter White soft grip back

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This may make me consider getting a base model through Best Buy...I heard the bamboo would still start at $399

Not sure what the storage options will be though. It wouldn't surprise me to see this at 16GB only.

Status
Not open for further replies.