Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I was going to go with the gold accents, but something about the red/blue with the champagne frame looks great to me. I think this will be my choice when the frame is back in stock:
Blue-Red.PNG

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Take note that Royal Blue and Deep Sea Blue look completely different. In them images they look pretty much identical.

The Royal Blue is much much lighter.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Yep, was just going to say the same thing. The deep sea blue looks pretty much like that, but the royal is a much brighter blue than in that render.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Take note that Royal Blue and Deep Sea Blue look completely different. In them images they look pretty much identical.

The Royal Blue is much much lighter.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm going for with both options where a lighter/more vibrant color is either the back or the accent.

There is a promo pic on this thread that shows it. I've seen a couple of pictures and unfortunately they look a little different from each other. They both are obviously lighter than the moto maker render though.

Somewhere very soon after the Moto X announcement I saw the champagne and blue (I'm pretty sure it was the royal blue) in a picture and thought they looked really good together.

Last edited:

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm going for with both options where a lighter/more vibrant color is either the back or the accent.

There is a promo pic on this thread that shows it. I've seen a couple of pictures and unfortunately they look a little different from each other. They both are obviously lighter than the moto maker render though.

Somewhere very soon after the Moto X announcement I saw the champagne and blue (I'm pretty sure it was the royal blue) in a picture and thought they looked really good together.

If you go with the deep sea blue, post a picture of it in this thread. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463