Moto X Pure Edition: Share Your Moto Maker Design

jonathanlc2005

May 4, 2010
Visit site
the phone is really impressive... this is the first phone i am blown away with in many aspects.

the leather does feel like good quality, too me... it feels different because im not used to Saffiano leather but it feels nice. it honestly doesnt feel cheap. im not a fan of the cross hatching but i guess thats for durability

signal is spot on, GPS locks quick and LTE was very quick. (more on that later)

what i really really like THE MOST is the moto assistant. let me explain

that was the most amazing tool i ever used. it knows when im driving and when it knows... it connects to my bluetooth and automatically plays iheartradio for me. WHAT KIND OF PHONE DOES THAT!? it reads my texts and calls and paired very nicely with my MOTO 360. it shuts up when i say to shut up and the moto display makes things so much easier than firing up the screen to look at the notification. its easy to do, and easy to see.

i love the flashlight gesture and had to use it a few times

the speaker... my god... I DONT NEED AN HTC BOOMSOUND ANYMORE.it has a nice bass to it too (reminds me of the Harmon Kardon edition my sister took from me.) it does come with an equalizer that makes things sound nicer if you like.

the battery... im not sure if its the phone or of its me. it does die quickly with 2 1/2 hour screentime. going to give it more time. though i do use clash of clans alot.

ill post pictures later but this is a really brief (and horribly written review).

by the way... i already dented the leather

jamisdiablo

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Here's mine. Will be opening tonight when I get home, but may be concerned with the blue being too light and not true UCONN darker blue. Hmmm...

4a9e462d8e443b09fbe6e1b446e4947c6381d10c (1).png

Memory - 16GB

Back - Royal Blue

Front - Black / Black

Trim - Metallic Dark Titanium Gray

Engrave - UCONN HUSKIES

Greeting - Into the ether...

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine. Will be opening tonight when I get home, but may be concerned with the blue being too light and not true UCONN darker blue. Hmmm...

View attachment 206297

Memory - 16GB

Back - Royal Blue

Front - Black / Black

Engrave - UCONN HUSKIES

It definitely won't be UCONN blue, but hopefully you'll like the back color regardless.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 206297

Memory - 16GB

Back - Royal Blue

Front - Black / Black

Engrave - UCONN HUSKIES

Yeah, the royal is nice but not Uconn blue. I have the deep sea blue and its basically navy. Prob closer to UConn blue than the royal.

I have posted pics of mine somewhere in this thread if you're interested.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Moto X Pure

FlyingChinaman

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
moto.png

Anyone have this exact design? Or black back with red Accent?

I am looking to get one with white front, silver frame, black back and red accent. Wondering how it would actually look in real life.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
A few pages back Alphabets posted pictures of their white front, red accents, deep sea blue back (which looks pretty close to black in a couple of photos.)

The red speakers look good on the white front in those pics!

I almost went that way (red accent / white front) but decided I wanted the blue accents this time.

There's no doubt the black and red on the back will make a good combo!

hrbib21

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Black front/slate back/metallic royal blue. CaseMate bumper.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3537.jpg
    3537.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 231

mwmmikey

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I've seen several others with this same design after I designed it and was waiting to hit the "place order" button.
I really like this combo and have ZERO regrets. So classy!
I also opted for the Incipio Feather case.

Memory - 32 GB
Back - Deep Sea Blue
Front - White / Champagne
Trim - Metallic Champagne

IMG_3693[1].jpg
IMG_3702[1].jpg
IMG_3705[1].jpg

AKS4

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I've seen a couple other with this combination. Was initially looking into going with the bamboo back, but felt the lightness with the black front and dark frame wouldn't look too well. I am very happy with my decision to go with the ash wood back.

Memory - 32 GB
Back - Ash
Front - Black / Black

motec bb

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering buying the moto x pure (2015) with the bamboo back.

Is it prone to scratches more than a regular rubber back?

And how's the grip?

Can someone who has the bamboo back give me some feedback on it? Or other things I should know about it?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc