"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm wondering if 64GB is also a problem since see no traction feedback yet that anyone has a 64GB shipping. I ordered a 64GB black grippy with gray accent and is in "being built" purgatory as well. Need to keep in mind though this IS Motorola we are talking about and are infamous for bottlenecks and product supply issues. If demand is high on this it will be even more an issue.

J_Jameson

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if 64GB is also a problem since see no traction feedback yet that anyone has a 64GB shipping. I ordered a 64GB black grippy with gray accent and is in "being built" purgatory as well. Need to keep in mind though this IS Motorola we are talking about and are infamous for bottlenecks and product supply issues. If demand is high on this it will be even more an issue.
Mine has shipped. 64gb red leather, black front.

kansasandroid1

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
One thing about Motorola from past experience. A lot of times they don't update their status on your phones. I have had Moto X's where it still shows up in the system as being built and it gets delivered.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site

I do have a 64gb on order. Mine is still being built. My original expected delivery date was 9/15. Ordered within the 1st hour that the pre order went live.

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I do have a 64gb on order. Mine is still being built. My original expected delivery date was 9/15. Ordered within the 1st hour that the pre order went live.

Same here, 64GB, ordered before 3PM EST on 9/2. 01206xxx, no movement from 9/2. Just blk front, slate grey CSR back and dark titanium trim. No engraving etc. Nothing on my FedEx account either. Not a good showing by Lenovo IMHO.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Both models I bought are 16GB versions. Ordered within 10 minutes of the go-live of the site. One with bamboo the other with CSR on the back. Both with engraving. Both still not shipped as the original quoted delivery date was 9/18. While I know FedEx will automatically ping me with the ship notice long before Moto tells me anything, I just cannot stop machine-gunning the F5 button on the Moto site. I just remember both previous generations showing up several days prior to the original quoted date.

We are going to a convention this weekend and I was really hoping to have it in hand to see how it did with pics. I even thought about "free renting" one from Best Buy until my custom jobs arrive (because I hate Best Buy and don't feel guilty about it).

Ah well...I shall continue to be "patient."

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to refrain from calling them. Order #01206XXX, and no updates to my order status since 9/2. Still "being built". 32GB Walnut back, no inscription or greeting. Estimated delivery date still 9/15, which is good since I have to work from home that day anyway. Staying patient and positive, and very happy for those who ordered from Amazon who already have their devices or are slated to receive them today. Good Karma, baby!
Mine was originally scheduled for 9/15 delivery. FedEx now has delivery scheduled for 9/14. 64GB, engraved, and message.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge