10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Deep sea blue with lemon accent. I didn't really think that I would like the color of the accent but I love it. The only thing I am wondering is will it affect resale value.
    This is what I was concerned about as well. It is the main reason why I didn't add any engraving or custom signature.
    09-11-2015 12:54 PM
    My status has been "device being built" for 5 days. Does it really take 5 days to build one phone?
    09-11-2015 01:05 PM
    Are you sitting by the door 😁

Posted via the Android Central App
    Nope. It was delivered at 10:35. I'm in the TMO store getting it activated (nano SIMM).

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    09-11-2015 01:06 PM
    i been on that status for 9 days still cant get a straight answer from moto.
    09-11-2015 01:06 PM
    Does anyone know where they are shipped from? Is the origination China? What are the typical transport times from picked up to delivered?

I ordered mine (white/champagne, cognac leather, champagne accent, no custom engraving or message) within an hour of moto-maker opening up on 9/2. My order is still in the "Order Approved" phase on the order status page and my card has not been charged. I called customer support today and they said it was already built and is waiting to be picked up by FedEx. They said I will get a tracking number once FedEx actually picks up the device. I've had a delivery date of 9/24 from the start but customer support made a point that it would be delivered on OR BEFORE that date. Really hoping for the latter They were unable to tell me why I am yet to be charged. I guess that'll be another little surprise coming my way.
    It's shipped from China via FedEx international. Only takes about two days.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    TonyBeckham likes this.
    09-11-2015 01:07 PM
    I ordered a plain jane 16 GB Moto X with a custom greeting maybe a couple hours after preorders went live. Had a 9/15 delivery date, but it was pushed back to 9/22. I got that email yesterday. Wtf... A custom greeting can tack on 7 days to the delivery? They screwed the pooch in my 2014 Moto X last year too and it got delivered 3 days after the Moto's estimated delivery date.

Posted via my Ballistic Nylon 64 GB Turbo
    09-11-2015 01:18 PM
    Yeah it's weird only 28 gigs seen out of 32

28ish is about right, you lose a little over 7% in formatting, so 28-29gb is acceptable for 32gb. but losing the amount the 64gb version is doesn't make sense.

seems like an issue with the 64gb model only maybe

but also, i want my phone! i'm getting super jealous of people who got theirs.

but so long as i get it by the 17th (like they keep telling me) i'll be happy enough.

still hoping against hope that when i get home from work there will be a fedex tag on my door saying my phone is at our complex's office.
    diesel97 likes this.
    09-11-2015 01:19 PM
    Google Fed Ex Home Delivery Manager and register. Then you can login and Fed Ex will show if they have any shipments to your name and address. Good luck
    Thanks! I made an account, went to delivery manager, a tracking window popped up, but it's empty. I put my shipping address into my account profile. Does it automatically use this address, or do I have to manually type it in somewhere?

EDIT: Actually, it looks like you have to make an account and THEN register for delivery manager by entering your info again. When I do this, I get an error (code 1000) saying that they can't verify me. Maybe my phone hasn't shipped yet.
    09-11-2015 01:29 PM
    Thanks! I made an account, went to delivery manager, a tracking window popped up, but it's empty. I put my shipping address into my account profile. Does it automatically use this address, or do I have to manually type it in somewhere?

EDIT: Actually, it looks like you have to make an account and THEN register for delivery manager by entering your info again. When I do this, I get an error (code 1000) saying that they can't verify me. Maybe my phone hasn't shipped yet.
    i'm having the same issue. be careful now i'm locked out of registering because of too many failed attempts. and it's been locked for like 2 days.
    09-11-2015 01:39 PM
    i'm having the same issue. be careful now i'm locked out of registering because of too many failed attempts. and it's been locked for like 2 days.
    I forgot that I had changed my shipping address to my billing address (moved out of my house recently) to avoid any cancellations I heard could happen. It worked when I put in the correct info, but is saying I don't have any shipments to that address. Bummer.
    09-11-2015 01:55 PM
    Has any actually received their phone yet the website still shows its being built? Mine has been there all week and i ordered the moment they went on pre order....LAME>....Jealous
    09-11-2015 02:13 PM
    Has any actually received their phone yet the website still shows its being built? Mine has been there all week and i ordered the moment they went on pre order....LAME>....Jealous
    i'm in the same boat
    duratime likes this.
    09-11-2015 02:23 PM
    I ordered mine on the 4th and it says sept 15th for delivery, But its still being built. I highly doubt its going to make it on time.

I wish these companies would use the under promise, over deliver mentality and stop giving dates that cant make. Its a let down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    09-11-2015 02:40 PM
    Mine will be here by 9/15.
    09-11-2015 02:41 PM
    I live on the east coast so the pre-order time was 3pm. I was able to get my order for a cognac 32gb moto x in at 2:30 on the day of pre-orders and it's still not showing that is being built on the moto site. Has anyone that ordered a cognac leather back seen any progress?

My cognac is finally being built
    09-11-2015 02:46 PM
    I ordered mine on the 4th and it says sept 15th for delivery, But its still being built. I highly doubt its going to make it on time.

I wish these companies would use the under promise, over deliver mentality and stop giving dates that cant make. Its a let down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    I havent seen a order late yet , you might be fine time will tell
    09-11-2015 02:49 PM
    My cognac is finally being built
    It takes a long time to properly age Cognac!!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-11-2015 02:53 PM
    Does anyone know where they are shipped from? Is the origination China? What are the typical transport times from picked up to delivered?

I ordered mine (white/champagne, cognac leather, champagne accent, no custom engraving or message) within an hour of moto-maker opening up on 9/2. My order is still in the "Order Approved" phase on the order status page and my card has not been charged. I called customer support today and they said it was already built and is waiting to be picked up by FedEx. They said I will get a tracking number once FedEx actually picks up the device. I've had a delivery date of 9/24 from the start but customer support made a point that it would be delivered on OR BEFORE that date. Really hoping for the latter They were unable to tell me why I am yet to be charged. I guess that'll be another little surprise coming my way.
    I think their internal tracking system is just messed up. My girlfriend got hers today. You ordered exactly what I did before Motorola cancelled my order. When I reordered the white/champagne was no longer available...enjoy!
    TonyBeckham likes this.
    09-11-2015 02:58 PM
    On truck for delivery
    The single most greatest bestest ever notification in the history of the world
    jimbo1mcm and 312MotoGus like this.
    09-11-2015 03:01 PM
    So, did you even get a notification from FedEx or see it as shipped on Moto site? Did you have any idea it was coming? I loved that color combo, but I couldn't do it. (Football team reasons)
    That's the combo for my girlfriend and totally football team reasons! I almost went the same...GO PATRIOTS! Haters, start hating...........now!
    jimbo1mcm likes this.
    09-11-2015 03:05 PM
    White/champagne/ashwood

http://imgur.com/gallery/52vDhVy

http://imgur.com/gallery/s1TcNNp

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Clocks, jimbo1mcm, Adiliyo and 2 others like this.
    09-11-2015 03:08 PM
    Wow! Looks great
    09-11-2015 03:13 PM
    FedEx Delivery Manager shows a Tuesday delivery by 10am now. Moto site says still being built.

09-11-2015 03:14 PM
    i been on that status for 9 days still cant get a straight answer from moto.
    It's your avatar. They think you are deceased!LOL
    09-11-2015 03:15 PM
    ahhh i'm so jealous!!!! that's my combo!
    09-11-2015 03:19 PM
2,087 ... 2526272829 ...