10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 2829303132 ...
tools
    Finally got the shipping email from Moto..Schedule on Tuesday..
    09-12-2015 12:41 AM
    Yes, the 15th. I was spamming the refresh on motomaker when it was supposed to open, and had already picked my colors and logged in to the site and entered my payment info and stuff. It took me 3 minutes to select my stuff and press purchase.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Mine came in 5 days earlier than they quoted! It was supposed to be on the 25yh,and I had it the morning of the 10th. It was even a day ahead of what FedEx said when tracking the shipping number.

09-12-2015 01:00 AM
    09-12-2015 01:26 AM
    Phone is in Memphis. Got an alert that a FedEx System Outage has delayed release. Not due to be delivered until Tuesday. Probably won't affect it, but definitely not getting it early on Monday.
    09-12-2015 03:42 AM
    I have a 9/17 delivery date. Motorola told me my shipping date would be 9/11 but according to their site it is still showing being built as of 12:02 am 9/12.

I'm in the same boat. Delivery date of 9/17, was told a ship date of 9/11 by Motorola. Still shows as being built this morning, and nothing in FedEx delivery manager. Not a big deal, just interesting.

09-12-2015 05:22 AM
    I just talked to Moto support again and they told me that my phone is exported (which means it's built but not shipped) they apologized and said they'd call me to make things right. Not quite sure what that means but I have a hard time believing my phone will get to me here in South Dakota from China in the 3 days that I have before the shipping date is met.
    09-12-2015 05:31 AM
    Oh happy days! Supposed to get it Sep 15 but got it yesterday Sep 11. Love it.
    09-12-2015 05:42 AM
    Just checked FedEx this morning and the page loaded with abig red notification bar "A FedEx system outage has delayed release" super weak

09-12-2015 07:46 AM
    I just talked to Moto support again and they told me that my phone is exported (which means it's built but not shipped) they apologized and said they'd call me to make things right. Not quite sure what that means but I have a hard time believing my phone will get to me here in South Dakota from China in the 3 days that I have before the shipping date is met.
    Normally Moto uses Fed Ex two day shipping. When I ordered my leather back for my G4 (Hong Kong), it was here in 3 days (to Florida) via normal post.
    09-12-2015 07:50 AM
    Well mine finally shipped and shows delivery this wed....YEAH!!
    jephanie and co.ag.2005 like this.
    09-12-2015 08:02 AM
    Just checked FedEx this morning and the page loaded with abig red notification bar "A FedEx system outage has delayed release" super weak

Same here but still scheduled for Tuesday delivery. I hope that is true.
    09-12-2015 08:10 AM
    I need some advice..

This is my FedEx tracking..

Is there any chance that I will get the phone on Tuesday? ( The address I used is my work and they closed on Wed)

And how is hold at FedEx location work? I have to do it now or wait til Monday ? ( if my phone arrive in U.S on Monday I should get the phone by Tuesday)
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-1442063859477.jpg  
    09-12-2015 08:25 AM
    I need some advice..

Is there any chance that I will get the phone on Tuesday? ( The address I used is my work and they closed on Wed)

And how is hold at FedEx location work? I have to do it now or wait til Monday ? ( if my phone arrive in U.S on Monday I should get the phone by Tuesday)
    Thanks.
    I doubt its coming early since its shipping on Monday.

With FedEx Delivery Manager, you can have them leave it at the nearest FedEx depot closest to you.

Moto XPE
    09-12-2015 08:56 AM
    I have the same thing showing up on mine about "the FedEx system outage has delayed release". Has anyone called to see what it means?

09-12-2015 09:02 AM
    Hopefully others with the 64GB MXPE will chime in soon. The bootloader shows 64GB of Toshiba eMMC NAND. I performed a hard reset through the recovery and the device still shows a max of 53.18GB with about 50GB available for use after the OS.
    Not enough people have theirs yet to gain steam with the issue and some of the ones that do have theirs, appear to be blinded by new device pixie dust. It will hit them when the dust wears off

Pretty sure based on battery life feedback and reviews, plus this issue, I will return mine whenever it gets here. No excuse for a "pure Android" device with no bloat to have 5gb LESS storage than the bloatastic Note 5 64gb. Zero. Sell it as a 59gb model if staying as is.
    09-12-2015 09:12 AM
    I need some advice..

Thanks.
    You can do it now. I'd tell them to submit it to a FedEx near you. That way it'll go there and you won't have to worry about them being closed. You can then just go to that store once it's there, show your ID, and enjoy your new phone! .
    312MotoGus likes this.
    09-12-2015 09:13 AM
    they told me my phone was exported last week, but that it meant it was being built and i would have my phone by the 17th like i was quoted when i ordered my phone.

i feel like they don't know what exported means in the system and they're saying whatever gets you to be satisfied enough to disconnect from chat.

mine is still being built. i would like it early, but as long as i get it by the 17th, i won't raise a fuss.

SUPER CRAZY JEALOUS OF YOU GUYS WHO GOT YOURS BTW.
    GeordieAffy and co.ag.2005 like this.
    09-12-2015 09:21 AM
    It is funny seeing people getting a tad annoyed because the phone hasnt arrived before the actual shipping times hahaha.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.
    diesel97, Akariii and kj11 like this.
    09-12-2015 09:23 AM
    Not enough people have theirs yet to gain steam with the issue and some of the ones that do have theirs, appear to be blinded by new device pixie dust. It will hit them when the dust wears off

Pretty sure based on battery life feedback and reviews, plus this issue, I will return mine whenever it gets here. No excuse for a "pure Android" device with no bloat to have 5gb LESS storage than the bloatastic Note 5 64gb. Zero. Sell it as a 59gb model if staying as is.
    With this, I may end up going with the 32GB from Best Buy for $405 plus tax after my coupon. I really like the leather but $120 difference for 64GB(that isn't even 64GB) plus leather just isn't worth it to me at the moment. Besides, eventually, these back covers are likely to show up on ebay for me to order from there if I want another color or material. I'd order the one from Best Buy right now if it were actually available for shipping or pickup just so I could do a direct comparison. Patience is a sucky virtue. To be clear, the phone is absolutely fantastic. It's easily my favorite phone purchase since my original Moto X and my Xperia Z Ultra(I bought each within 30 days of each other) and imo the best, most balanced, least compromising phone released this year. It's not perfect but it has no major flaw like every other phone released so far this year.
    rushmore likes this.
    09-12-2015 10:11 AM
    I have the same thing showing up on mine about "the FedEx system outage has delayed release". Has anyone called to see what it means?

I did a quick search and all it says its basically just awaiting customs clearance and could be for any number of reasons. Nothing anyone at FedEx or elsewhere can do it says. Still scheduled for a Tuesday delivery hers though so hopefully it doesn't effect that.

09-12-2015 10:16 AM
    Me too...
    09-12-2015 10:24 AM
    For anyone still waiting, did you get a Royal Blue back?
    09-12-2015 10:32 AM
    I got a bamboo back. Supposed to be shipped yesterday, according to Moto Support. Still waiting to receive a notification from FedEx or an update from Moto.
    09-12-2015 10:40 AM
    I did. But mine has been shipped and according to fedex is in Memphis for a 9/15 delivery
    09-12-2015 10:41 AM
    With this, I may end up going with the 32GB from Best Buy for $405 plus tax after my coupon. I really like the leather but $120 difference for 64GB(that isn't even 64GB) plus leather just isn't worth it to me at the moment. Besides, eventually, these back covers are likely to show up on ebay for me to order from there if I want another color or material. I'd order the one from Best Buy right now if it were actually available for shipping or pickup just so I could do a direct comparison. Patience is a sucky virtue. To be clear, the phone is absolutely fantastic. It's easily my favorite phone purchase since my original Moto X and my Xperia Z Ultra(I bought each within 30 days of each other) and imo the best, most balanced, least compromising phone released this year. It's not perfect but it has no major flaw like every other phone released so far this year.
    Mine is still in "being built" purgatory, but would have been nice to test it, none the less. I will not bother installing many apps on it though. Not unless Moto updates firmware to recover the missing storage and battery life is not as bad as expecting (from my perspective with a Note 4). I GET that it will have less battery life, but it needs to last my day for use and without the need to lug a power pack or charger and concern for charge stops, just like the Note 4 does with ease.

I wanted the Pure due to the 64GB, front speakers, and non bloated. Highly ironic to have 5GB less storage then the Note 5 64GB. Not good cricket.
    09-12-2015 10:47 AM
2,087 ... 2829303132 ...