"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

ericf4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: On the delivery truck today.

Has any actually received their phone yet the website still shows its being built? Mine has been there all week and i ordered the moment they went on pre order....LAME>....Jealous

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 4th and it says sept 15th for delivery, But its still being built. I highly doubt its going to make it on time.

I wish these companies would use the under promise, over deliver mentality and stop giving dates that cant make. Its a let down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I live on the east coast so the pre-order time was 3pm. I was able to get my order for a cognac 32gb moto x in at 2:30 on the day of pre-orders and it's still not showing that is being built on the moto site. Has anyone that ordered a cognac leather back seen any progress?

Posted via the Android Central App

My cognac is finally being built

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 4th and it says sept 15th for delivery, But its still being built. I highly doubt its going to make it on time.

I wish these companies would use the under promise, over deliver mentality and stop giving dates that cant make. Its a let down.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I havent seen a order late yet , you might be fine time will tell

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know where they are shipped from? Is the origination China? What are the typical transport times from picked up to delivered?

I ordered mine (white/champagne, cognac leather, champagne accent, no custom engraving or message) within an hour of moto-maker opening up on 9/2. My order is still in the "Order Approved" phase on the order status page and my card has not been charged. I called customer support today and they said it was already built and is waiting to be picked up by FedEx. They said I will get a tracking number once FedEx actually picks up the device. I've had a delivery date of 9/24 from the start but customer support made a point that it would be delivered on OR BEFORE that date. Really hoping for the latter :) They were unable to tell me why I am yet to be charged. I guess that'll be another little surprise coming my way.

I think their internal tracking system is just messed up. My girlfriend got hers today. You ordered exactly what I did before Motorola cancelled my order. When I reordered the white/champagne was no longer available...enjoy!

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
So, did you even get a notification from FedEx or see it as shipped on Moto site? Did you have any idea it was coming? I loved that color combo, but I couldn't do it. (Football team reasons) :)

That's the combo for my girlfriend and totally football team reasons! I almost went the same...GO PATRIOTS! Haters, start hating...........now!

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
FedEx Delivery Manager shows a Tuesday delivery by 10am now. Moto site says still being built.

Posted via the Android Central App

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well heck. Mine was delivered to my house about 15 minutes after I left for work. It was estimated to be delivered Monday, when we are closed, so that would have been great but I didn't think it would actually be earlier. It will be at the Fed Ex office around 7:00 tonight so I will drop by and pick it up. It is amazing how fast it got here. Take a look at the travel history.

9:45 am Delivery exception AUSTIN, TX
Customer not available or business closed
7:50 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery AUSTIN, TX
7:48 am At local FedEx facility AUSTIN, TX
5:29 am At destination sort facility AUSTIN, TX
4:04 am Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
1:24 am International shipment release - Import MEMPHIS, TN
12:25 am Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
9/10/2015 - Thursday
9:57 pm In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
3:46 pm In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
2:10 pm Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN
10:02 am Picked up SHENZHEN CN

wkm001

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Received mine and my wife's Moto X Pure today. It was suppose to be delivered on Monday the 15th but showed up early. Right after I got the shipping notification from FedEx I routed them to a FedEx Office store. Which worked out well for me, I would not have been home today to sign for it.

So far I am really loving it. I never thought I would need more than a 1080P screen. I was wrong, this thing is so crispy. Quick Charge is no joke!!! It charges so fast.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
FedEx lost my Moto X after I told them to route it to a FedEx store since I won't be home today or Monday to sign for it. Popped up in the tracking system as Delivery exception - Incorrect address even though you would think they, you know, would know their store own address and the most customer service says is 'well, there is a note on it. We think it should show up'.

My poor, poor, Moto X.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci