10-22-2016 12:13 PM
2,087 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Ordered mine on September 2, order placed on hold and approved on the 10th and still showing September 15th delivery (today). Nothing in FedEx manager but was told last week my order was "on-time." Needless to say, I doubt I will get the delivery today (or tomorrow).
    09-15-2015 11:47 AM
    Mine with a walnut back just got delivered.
    so how does the Walnut back feel while holding the phone?? is there some grip/texture to it...or is it really slick?
    thanks
    09-15-2015 11:54 AM
    I doubt anything will show up in delivery manager until 8 or 9 tonight which would be tomorrow morning in HK.

Does anyone know if Moto has missed a delivery date yet? I haven't seen any posts about it so that gives me hope.
    They've missed mine. Finally talked to an Order Admin, they didn't really do anything but give more promises they probably won't keep.
    09-15-2015 12:16 PM
    FedEx tried to deliver mine today, even though I requested they hold it at the FedEx office for pickup. Particulars: ordered 9/3, Motorola's estimated delivery date 9/17. Hope this gives some of you hope!
    radgatt likes this.
    09-15-2015 12:18 PM
    I'm confused. Been trying not to post or harass Moto because has been building since 9/3 (according to the Moto info page which hasn't changed) and my estimated delivery date is 9/17. So as many have joked, its tough to get annoyed when your phone hasn't arrived prior to your delivery date...although it would have been nice.

But I find it hard to believe that since it has not yet appeared on the Fed Ex Tracker site that I could possibly get it in the next 48 hours if Fed Ex hasn't even logged it as picked up in China yet.

Seems like for those on this forum who are watching closely, the first indication of activity is a Fed Ex Tracker confirmation that it has been tagged in China - am I right? If so, how soon after that did you get your phone?

Waiting impatiantly on a 32gb dark wood dark metal model....
    From reading this thread, looks like it's fedex 2 day shipping.
    09-15-2015 12:28 PM
    wooohoooo mine it out for delivery today!

they beat their original estimate of 9/17 by two days!

for those who have a 9/17 estimated delivery date and haven't gotten their tracking yet, it's still possible they will make it. mine started shipment on monday and is out for delivery today. i'm on the west coast, but it went to TN first and then came back to CA, so i have hope for you who are still waiting!

can't wait to get home from work!

here's what my fedex tracking looks like for a time frame:

9/15/2015 - Tuesday

8:17 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery SACRAMENTO, CA

8:05 am At local FedEx facility SACRAMENTO, CA

5:40 am At destination sort facility SACRAMENTO, CA

3:59 am Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

2:59 am International shipment release - Import MEMPHIS, TN

12:44 am International shipment release - Import MEMPHIS, TN

9/14/2015 - Monday

11:47 pm Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

10:02 pm In transit CHEK LAP KOK HK

7:36 pm In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

6:43 pm In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

3:39 pm Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN

9:50 am Picked up SHENZHEN CN
    MoPhoMan and jephanie like this.
    09-15-2015 12:30 PM
    There is a thread regarding this same issue at motorola.com and a person from motorola has responded to inquiries.

Here's the thread: Shipping Delays? WTH
    MoPhoMan and thebobby00 like this.
    09-15-2015 12:34 PM
    Is it bad I keep watching youtube videos about it to satisfy me :P lol

BTW can someone tell me what "Export Status: Exported" means??
    09-15-2015 12:38 PM

i've been doing the same thing, but i've been trying to leave some of it for me to experience first hand too.

exported means whatever the rep you are talking to wants it to mean. it can mean it was sent to ship, it could mean it's being built, it could mean its in your hands right now but you can't see it until a later date.

personally i think it means the specs were send from the order to the factory.
    Jordan Kasparek likes this.
    09-15-2015 12:43 PM
    I just picked mine up from the FedEx Store... let's see what we got here...
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 12:47 PM

I have the same issue i came to the conclusion exported means not on your hands yet.
    Jordan Kasparek likes this.
    09-15-2015 12:51 PM

Is it bad that when I search YouTube all the videos show "watched" already....

I just tell myself I'm "researching" and being an "educated consumer".
    09-15-2015 12:55 PM
    ugh, i hate fedex! there is an office that signs for packages and holds them and THEY KNOW THIS, and yet i have a delivery exception. i would have left a note if i knew it was coming today.

luckily the local distribution office is only a 5 minute drive from my place, but still.
    09-15-2015 01:10 PM
    Motorola phone support only confirmed to me that it is indeed scheduled for delivery on 9/17. So I thought, what the heck, and used the online support tool. My new friend Fatima informed me that my order has indeed been completed and is waiting at the warehouse for a pick up from FedEx...so I think I can finally stop wearing out my F5 key and get back to work. I will hope for an email around midnight and still plan on Thursday delivery. I hope all of you waiting on Thursday are in the same warehouse bin.
    09-15-2015 01:12 PM
    Motorola phone support only confirmed to me that it is indeed scheduled for delivery on 9/17. So I thought, what the heck, and used the online support tool. My new friend Fatima informed me that my order has indeed been completed and is waiting at the warehouse for a pick up from FedEx...so I think I can finally stop wearing out my F5 key and get back to work. I will hope for an email around midnight and still plan on Thursday delivery. I hope all of you waiting on Thursday are in the same warehouse bin.
    Here's hoping mine is in the same boat!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:16 PM
    have you tried setting up a fedex delivery manager account? it's a whole new site to refresh and keep you from getting work done!

but it may get you a tracking number faster than moto if you haven't
    09-15-2015 01:16 PM
    Hah yes i just spoke to Fatima as well and she stated the exact same thing for me. i do have fed ex setup but nothing showing up yet.
    Jordan Kasparek and MoPhoMan like this.
    09-15-2015 01:23 PM
    It's here and it's awesome!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:26 PM
    Hah yes i just spoke to Fatima as well and she stated the exact same thing for me. i do have fed ex setup but nothing showing up yet.
    My guess is that it will be picked up in the morning there, they probably just haven't scanned anything yet. Mine isn't showing up either. Maybe that is just me hoping
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:28 PM
    No sign of mine. A poet that knows it

A big Meh to Motorola! Meh!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:29 PM
    I think if they're waiting for FedEx a label would have already been created BUT its a good sign none of us with a 17th delivery have anything on delivery manager.

Did any of you order on 9/2 or am I the only one?
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:42 PM
    I think if they're waiting for FedEx a label would have already been created BUT its a good sign none of us with a 17th delivery have anything on delivery manager.

Did any of you order on 9/2 or am I the only one?
    I ordered on 9/9 but I had a went with a very basic setup.

Same boat, no shipping info and "Device Being Built" stats since 9/10.
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:46 PM
    To everyone who is stuck in the order process or who has NOT received a FedEx email. I just got off the phone with Motorola and was told that there is a delay in shipping (Duh!). Whoever ordered on Sep 2nd like myself, will receive a FedEx email before or on Sept 21. Our phones will with one of two batches that will be shipped on the 21st or 23rd. Basically I we will receive our phone sometime between now and our death! LOL I was supposed to receive my phone today as per my receipt via Moto.
    09-15-2015 01:50 PM
    To everyone who is stuck in the order process or who has NOT received a FedEx email. I just got off the phone with Motorola and was told that there is a delay in shipping (Duh!). Whoever ordered on Sep 2nd like myself, will receive a FedEx email before or on Sept 21. Our phones will with one of two batches that will be shipped on the 21st or 23rd. Basically I we will receive our phone sometime between now and our death! LOL I was supposed to receive my phone today as per my receipt via Moto.
    Did it say "estimated delivery" or "delivery"?
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-15-2015 01:52 PM
    I believe that also depends on how you customized your phone though
    09-15-2015 01:54 PM
2,087 ... 3738394041 ...