10-22-2016 12:13 PM
2,087 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    For those that have received their device - is a signature required upon delivery???
    09-16-2015 01:10 PM
    Ordered mine on the 2nd and finally got a tracking for it. estimated delivery day was the 22nd but now it looks like I'm going to get it one day early! Can't waittttt!
    09-16-2015 01:13 PM
    Check it out, brown leather and pink accents

"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-pre-order.png
    09-16-2015 01:22 PM
    For those that have received their device - is a signature required upon delivery???
    That is what I have read. Has to be signed for by someone. If you can access FedEx Delivery Manager, they give you some options. I'm having my held at a FedEx location.
    09-16-2015 01:31 PM
    yes, but an indirect signature is all that is required. you can sign for it digitally on fedex's page (once there is tracking) or leave a note for the driver (i would do both)
    duratime likes this.
    09-16-2015 01:31 PM
    Sounds easy enough. Thanks!
    09-16-2015 01:42 PM
    My phone finally shows up in fedex delivery manager as of 30 mins ago. Should get it this friday. Only a 3 day delay from my original ETA, not too bad.
    09-16-2015 01:48 PM
    Yep, mine is set for 9/21 now as well.
    The rep tells me that and to expect an email update to 9/21 today, but instead my order now shows in transit and FedEx shipment manager shows my order in bound for 9/18 delivery date (did not show this an hour ago). Of course, I will be at work and do not want to make the 26 mile round trip to FedEx to pick it up. Assuming I would even have the time, since Fridays are chaos days.

I wonder if I can wave the signature on line with FedEx manager?
    09-16-2015 01:49 PM
    Woohoo!!! Guess what just showed up in FedEx DM?!?!?!?!

(albeit with a "pending" ship date at the moment)
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-16-2015 01:58 PM
    FedEx guy just made the deliveries for today so that didn't happen. I asked if he could predict if I would have a package from China tomorrow and he just looked at me weird. I may have officially lost it...
    09-16-2015 02:03 PM
    Just got a notification from FedEx that a label has been created for my phone. Original delivery date was 9/24 but FedEx shows it'll be delivered on 9/18. Moto still shows "being built" status. I'm stoked!

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-16-2015 02:04 PM
    This is what I just got from a Moto rep. Who knows if it's accurate or not. They are pretty much saying, it could ship now, or a week from now, whenever really
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture.jpg  
    09-16-2015 02:06 PM
    Woohoo!!! Guess what just showed up in FedEx DM?!?!?!?!

(albeit with a "pending" ship date at the moment)
    Must be nice, quite a few people seemed to have their's show up yesterday around this time so I was hoping mine would be in the afternoon rush today but doesn't appear so.

Expected delivery is still tomorrow.
    Jordan Kasparek likes this.
    09-16-2015 02:07 PM
    Has anybody buy this and the Moto 360 V2 in the same order? If so, has somebody received the phone yet?
    My wife and I ordered both of our Pure's and 360's on the same night, Sept 4. Status still shows as being built with a shipping date of Sept 30. Part of me thinks they're building the phone first, then the watch, then they'll ship them together. I don't think they'll ship separately as they're finished building
    09-16-2015 02:11 PM
    I also have a shipping date for 9/18 and I just check at Fed Ex DM and there is a label created for.

In theory, today should be my shipping day according to a scheduled delivery of 9/18

I'm not holding my breath.
    09-16-2015 02:17 PM
    I've placed my order yesterday, 9/15. Delivery is showing 9/22. So looks like I should have mine next week if all goes well. I will let you know of the out come.

I wonder if different colors play a factor in build which would delay shipment?
    09-16-2015 02:43 PM
    Mine finally showed up in Delivery Manager for a Friday delivery! (which actually works out well since my wife works from home on Fridays so she can sign for it) I don't even care that it's a day later than expected, I just wish there had been more communication. Just a simple "Hey, we're a little swamped with orders right now, your order could be a few days late." email would have done wonders in my eyes.
    09-16-2015 02:57 PM
    I suspect yes, or at least maybe a combo of color, back style and storage size. I ordered a 64 Black with Black leather on 9/9 and it is scheduled to be with me October 3.
    09-16-2015 03:03 PM
    The rep tells me that and to expect an email update to 9/21 today, but instead my order now shows in transit and FedEx shipment manager shows my order in bound for 9/18 delivery date (did not show this an hour ago). Of course, I will be at work and do not want to make the 26 mile round trip to FedEx to pick it up. Assuming I would even have the time, since Fridays are chaos days.

I wonder if I can wave the signature on line with FedEx manager?
    yes, you should be able to sign the release on the website once you have tracking. you would have to make an account on their site to do so though iirc
    09-16-2015 03:09 PM
    Pure
    16GB
    No engraving or greeting
    AT&T
    Black front
    Slate back
    Dark grey trim

Ordered 9/16
    Est. Delivery 10/6
    approx 3 weeks
    09-16-2015 03:12 PM
    My 9/5/15 order for 64gb Black/Dark Grey/Slate just hit Fedex! Estimated delivery is 9/18 (same as my original estimated arrival date from Moto).
    Dojam likes this.
    09-16-2015 03:12 PM
    Mine finally showed up in Delivery Manager for a Friday delivery! (which actually works out well since my wife works from home on Fridays so she can sign for it) I don't even care that it's a day later than expected, I just wish there had been more communication. Just a simple "Hey, we're a little swamped with orders right now, your order could be a few days late." email would have done wonders in my eyes.
    Still nothing here! ugh!
    09-16-2015 03:14 PM
    Still nothing here! ugh!
    I'm in the same boat my est delivery from motorola is on 9/17/15 i doubt it will make it tomorrow as i still dont see anything on fed ex manager.
    09-16-2015 03:18 PM
    The positive is Moto apparently are seeing better sales results than even they anticipated and the numbers are actual sell THROUGH numbers to consumers, rather than Samsung's sell-IN sales hyperbole to retailers (inventory load-in noise). BTW, Samsung sales of the Note 5 and Edge apparently might not going as well as anticipated. Not a peep from Samsung yet and analysts are curious since very un-Samsung to not be touting at least US sales by now.
    09-16-2015 03:19 PM
    Latest chat support session a few minutes ago:

Chat
    Jacklyn (Responding)
    Jacklyn: Hi, my name is Jacklyn. How may I help you?
    Nicholas: I ordered a new phone on Moto Maker on 9/2 and it is stuck in status "Order Approved". Shows the estimated delivery date of 9/15/15. I was told before that it would show up on that date but didn't. Order number xxxxxxxxx.
    Jacklyn: I’m so sorry to hear that but let me help you on this. Nothing to worry I'm more than happy to assist you regarding this matter because here in Motorola we value our customers concern.
    Jacklyn: Would you mind providing me your full name, phone number, email and location (country) before we proceed? We are collecting such ...
    I am in the exact same boat as you. 64GB, ordered 9/2, order approved then nothing. My 9/15 delivery date has passed and after calling and chatting with motorola, I got the same hollow excuses as you. I also ordered an Oppo R7 Plus on 9/5 when they were available for US pre-order. My plan was to try the Moto X for a few days and decide which to keep, but I think that Motorola's poor communication has led me to just return it. I even tried to cancel my order since as of right now they still haven't charged my credit card either, but they still wouldn't let me cancel. Oh well, I'm saving roughly $100 and get to try something completely new and different instead. I'm glad others had great ordering experiences, but mine experience has been just terrible.
    09-16-2015 03:33 PM
2,087 ... 4243444546 ...