10-22-2016 12:13 PM
2,087 ... 4344454647 ...
tools
    Ye, my order as well. No clue.
    09-16-2015 03:39 PM
    For those who can use delivery manager, you can have it held at a FedEx location very easily if nobody will be there to sign for it. I'm lucky and have a FedEx location 3/4 mile away. You will not get the option until the package it actually picked up from the warehouse.
    I don't have delivery manager. I just went to the fedex hub with my door tag last night and picked it up. No problem and now I'm rocking my Royal Blue pure edition.
    diesel97 and MoPhoMan like this.
    09-16-2015 03:43 PM
    Ok I ordered the 64GB Red Leather Metallic Limon no engrave no greeting. On the day I ordered it delivery was for 9/16. As soon as the information popped up in FedEx the date changed to 9/17. I got it this morning. Here is how it goes. If it moves to Lantu Island (that's where Hong Kong Airport is) it will get to Memphis that night. Flight leaves Hong Kong about 10 PM and gets to Memphis about 11 PM same day. Then it will make the outbound to your city and you will get it the next morning. Here's hoping everyone gets there device this week
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-16-2015 03:51 PM
    Still nothing here! ugh!
    They did tell me they were going out in batches, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Jordan Kasparek likes this.
    09-16-2015 04:20 PM
    They did tell me they were going out in batches, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    People seem to have the fedex details show up right after lunch (central time) so I can't help but feel like today is gone and cross everything for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my expected delivery date just as icing on the cake.
    09-16-2015 04:43 PM
    I ordered the device on 9/2, probably about 45 minutes after the pre order went live. I was actually refreshing my page when the pre order went live and would have ordered it sooner had my credit card not flagged the purchase as fraud and declined the payment. It took about 45 minutes from that point to get the purchase cleared and get through the ordering process as the website was flooded by then. My order still lists as being assembled and I have no info in Fedex delivery manager. Hopefully my device ships this week. The original date given by Motorola when I made the order was ship on 9/18 and delivered on 9/24. The customer service reps are telling me that is still accurate. I live in Memphis, so I'm hoping when it does ship, Fedex can get it to me quickly!

32 GB
    Black Front
    Ash back
    Dark gray accents
    Dark metal frame

(I was inspired by the Gizmodo review model, haha)
    09-16-2015 04:46 PM
    09-16-2015 04:47 PM
    I ordered the same combo...ordered 9/11, ship date is 9/25...still shows being built
    Considering we ordered the same customizations, how in the world I order it 5 days before you and get a expected delivery date of 10/2 is beyond me. I just hope I'm pleasantly surprised sometime soon.
    DavoSo likes this.
    09-16-2015 05:19 PM
    I ordered the device on 9/2, probably about 45 minutes after the pre order went live. I was actually refreshing my page when the pre order went live and would have ordered it sooner had my credit card not flagged the purchase as fraud and declined the payment. It took about 45 minutes from that point to get the purchase cleared and get through the ordering process as the website was flooded by then. My order still lists as being assembled and I have no info in Fedex delivery manager. Hopefully my device ships this week. The original date given by Motorola when I made the order was ship on 9/18 and delivered on 9/24. The customer service reps are telling me that is still accurate. I live in Memphis, so I'm hoping when it does ship, Fedex can get it to me quickly!

32 GB
    Black Front
    Ash back
    Dark gray accents
    Dark metal frame

(I was inspired by the Gizmodo review model, haha)
    I would think that it is possible for you to get it by the 24th. I saw mine FedEx DM yesterday at noon, then got the email from Motorola at 9:30 last night. I'm showing delivery on Friday.
    09-16-2015 05:26 PM
    Ordered on 9/14 got an expected delivery date of 9/21, currently "Being Built"

Black
    Ash
    Red Accents
    09-16-2015 05:42 PM
    Did anyone else that ordered on 9/2 get a delivery date of 9/24? Killing me that I ordered on release day and have to wait longer than a lot of folks that ordered over a week later.
    I feel you, I'm in the same boat. Ordered about 3pm PST (32GB white/champagne/cognac leather/champagne accent) Delivery quote of 9/24. Card still not charged (though it was pending at first) Order Status still at order received. Called customer support and they said it was all good and would arrive on or before the 24th. Still skeptical until I see it show up in my FedEx manager.
    09-16-2015 06:36 PM
    I feel you, I'm in the same boat. Ordered about 3pm PST (32GB white/champagne/cognac leather/champagne accent) Delivery quote of 9/24. Card still not charged (though it was pending at first) Order Status still at order received. Called customer support and they said it was all good and would arrive on or before the 24th. Still skeptical until I see it show up in my FedEx manager.
    I ordered on 9/2 and my card was charged the next day. You may want to look into that. My phone didn't ship until yesterday, should be here Friday.
    09-16-2015 06:41 PM
    The rep tells me that and to expect an email update to 9/21 today, but instead my order now shows in transit and FedEx shipment manager shows my order in bound for 9/18 delivery date (did not show this an hour ago). Of course, I will be at work and do not want to make the 26 mile round trip to FedEx to pick it up. Assuming I would even have the time, since Fridays are chaos days.

I wonder if I can wave the signature on line with FedEx manager?
    Hey, that's good news! I always print the tracking screen from the pc and sign that and leave it on the door.
    09-16-2015 06:47 PM
    I just signed into my FedEx delivery manager and do see a FedEx tracking number but shows "pending" with an anticipated delivery of 9/18.

Maybe Murphy moved on to the next guy. Lol
    09-16-2015 06:52 PM
    I just signed into my FedEx delivery manager and do see a FedEx tracking number but shows "pending" with an anticipated delivery of 9/18.

Maybe Murphy moved on to the next guy. Lol
    It should fly all day tomorrow, arrive in Memphis around midnight, fly to your town, and be delivered on Friday. That's how the timing worked last week for people who saw "pending" on Wednesday.
    ibcop likes this.
    09-16-2015 07:25 PM
    I have a delivery estimate for the 18th but do not see anything in FedEx delivery manager. I contacted Moto chat support and was told to wait until tomorrow but it is still scheduled to be delivered on the 18th.

I am not that hopeful as my delivery on the 15th order does not have a tracking number yet either.

Both phones are 32gb, black/black and Walnut back and are in the "being built" stage. The chat rep confirmed both orders were built. Is there still hope for an 18th delivery if nothing is showing up in FedEx?
    09-16-2015 07:25 PM
    It should fly all day tomorrow, arrive in Memphis around midnight, fly to your town, and be delivered on Friday. That's how the timing worked last week for people who saw "pending" on Wednesday.
    Groovy - I hope that's how it turns out.
    09-16-2015 07:41 PM
    So I randomly (Okay, maybe not randomly but who are you to judge) checked my FedEx this evening and I received a tracking # ! More Good news, I was originally scheduled for a 9/24 delivery date. Expected delivery date is now 9/18 (This Friday at 10:30a)!

Red Leather
    Dark Grey Accents
    32GB
    Engraving
    Custom Greeting

I live in Manhattan, NY. Anyone else from the city get a tracking number?
    09-16-2015 08:47 PM
    So I randomly (Okay, maybe not randomly but who are you to judge) checked my FedEx this evening and I received a tracking # ! More Good news, I was originally scheduled for a 9/24 delivery date. Expected delivery date is now 9/18 (This Friday at 10:30a)!

Red Leather
    Dark Grey Accents
    32GB
    Engraving
    Custom Greeting

I live in Manhattan, NY. Anyone else from the city get a tracking number?
    When did you check last before this evening? It seems like the tracking numbers get dealt out around lunchtime. That's just from my observations though, still waiting for mine.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    09-16-2015 09:49 PM
    When did you check last before this evening? It seems like the tracking numbers get dealt out around lunchtime. That's just from my observations though, still waiting for mine.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I'm in Manhattan also. My white/silver/turquoise/32 GB has an estimated date of Monday. No shipping info on FedEx yet
    09-16-2015 10:12 PM
    I'm in Manhattan also. My white/silver/turquoise/32 GB has an estimated date of Monday. No shipping info on FedEx yet
    My delivery date is tomorrow and nothing in FedEx. Not holding my breath

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
    09-16-2015 10:13 PM
    Just ordered mine.
    Going to activate it on Sprint ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    But....damn, estimated delivery date of Oct 5th! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜•

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    09-16-2015 10:29 PM
    Yay! Just got my shipping email w/ FedEx tracking!

It's in China and currently scheduled for an estimated Monday 9/21 arrival.

For comparison to others waiting, it's a 64GB/Ebony wood model ordered on 9/2 and originally given a 9/22 delivery projection.

Oh, and still says 'Device Being Built' on the MotoMaker order tracker.
    09-16-2015 10:45 PM
    Rose gold. All the way

Haha just kidding I am on a hater iPhone trip lol...

If I would order one than lime green with blue and white. 32 GB
    09-16-2015 11:12 PM
    Ordered mine on the 7th. Black on black on dark gray 32GB. Had a backorder availability of the 18th. Got a shipped e-mail from moto tonight and fedex shows an expected delivery on the 21st with a pickup in china tomorrow the 18th. Gotta wait another weekend.
    09-17-2015 12:04 AM
2,087 ... 4344454647 ...