10-22-2016 12:13 PM
2,087 ... 4849505152 ...
tools
    Yesterday's flight was a ghost flight. Apparently, even the NSA couldn't find it. But it happened. My phones are out for delivery. w00t!!! Oh, and Moto actually updated my order status.

Attachment 197317
    Attachment 197319
    MoPhoMan and Clocks like this.
    09-18-2015 08:52 AM
    Yesterday's flight was a ghost flight. Apparently, even the NSA couldn't find it. But it happened. My phones are out for delivery. w00t!!!

Attachment 197317
    Same here.

Order Date: 9/3
    Original Estimate Delivery Date: 9/17
    09-18-2015 09:01 AM
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture.pngSame here, I don't have to wait till Monday after all. The sad part is that now I have to wait at verizon for a new sim card but it'll be worth it.
    09-18-2015 09:12 AM
    It looks like Moto screwed the ones that ordered on 9/2. I just spoke with Moto ..again. Still no change, they couldn't even tell me a general time frame of when it will be completed. I even tried to cancel my order and they told me I couldn't, even after knowing it hasn't begun being built. Does anyone know of way or how to cancel my order? I'm so frustrated wit Moto. I haven't even received a receipt about my order, they haven't even charged me.
    09-18-2015 09:13 AM
    Anyone else's phone keeping mine company on the flight from HK? It's a long way to NYC.
    Mine arrived early this morning from HK. It's being redirected to a nearby FedEx location as I requested (as of 8:17am). Hopefully it will be delivered and be Ready for Pickup this afternoon.
    09-18-2015 09:29 AM
    Mine has finally scaled the great wall and is headed to freedom!

Moto says Wed but FefEx says Tue.

I hope everyone enjoys and remember to post pics and tips and tricks in the forums! Let's keep our community alive!
    jephanie and azdmelani like this.
    09-18-2015 09:41 AM
    Anyone else's phone keeping mine company on the flight from HK? It's a long way to NYC.

I hope everyone enjoys and remember to post pics and tips and tricks in the forums! Let's keep our community alive!
    Same here, when it first showed up in FedEx yesterday it had a delivery date of Monday, now it shows Tuesday and Moto shows Wednesday.

I can live with Tuesday by 10:30am
    azdmelani and MoPhoMan like this.
    09-18-2015 09:44 AM
    Yesterday's flight was a ghost flight. Apparently, even the NSA couldn't find it. But it happened. My phones are out for delivery. w00t!!! Oh, and Moto actually updated my order status.

Attachment 197317
    Attachment 197319
    Oh yea mine was supposed to be here 9/17/15 but fed ex est delivery shows 9/21/15. Checked the tracking on the phone and it shows it on the truck and out for delivery today. a day late but it's okay
    09-18-2015 09:48 AM
    It looks like Moto screwed the ones that ordered on 9/2. I just spoke with Moto ..again. Still no change, they couldn't even tell me a general time frame of when it will be completed. I even tried to cancel my order and they told me I couldn't, even after knowing it hasn't begun being built. Does anyone know of way or how to cancel my order? I'm so frustrated wit Moto. I haven't even received a receipt about my order, they haven't even charged me.
    That's a shame. I ordered my two on 9/2 10 minutes after they opened Motomaker.
    09-18-2015 09:54 AM
    i think I'm definitely getting setup for a major disappointment. I ordered on 9/5 with an expected delivery date of 10/2. however the status online doesn't even show that the build has started. I even checked FDM and no label or anything. I've called/chatted with Motorola and they had no additional information to offer. I think I'm in store for some major disappointment.
    I'm already disappointed. Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I might get it next week.
    09-18-2015 09:55 AM

I will trust FedEx logistics over Lenovo any day.
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-18-2015 10:01 AM
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture.png

Sweet, I'm gonna go home during lunch to get it before somebody decides to steal it off my front porch. I should have had it delivered to my work.
    jephanie likes this.
    09-18-2015 10:05 AM
    double post, can't delete.
    09-18-2015 10:05 AM
    Mine is out for delivery as well. Ordered on 9/2, original Delivery Estimate was 9/24. Looks like I'll get it 6 days early.
    There's definitely a wide range of experiences with these orders. I got the 'Under-promise, Over-deliver' setup with a depressingly late estimated delivery, but expected to show up almost a week early. It's still a week later than some lucky first-day orders, but I'm happy. I feel for the folks in the opposite situation.
    09-18-2015 10:07 AM
    I was about to cancel since I saw it on Amazon with Prime delivery.
    If they have not charge your credit card you could call and stop the card from been charged.
    09-18-2015 10:07 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	27 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	197322

Sweet, I'm gonna go home during lunch to get it before somebody decides to steal it off my front porch. I should have had it delivered to my work.
    OK, Viginia Beach, VA....
    What's your street address again?
    jephanie likes this.
    09-18-2015 10:09 AM
    out for delivery woot
    09-18-2015 10:11 AM
    I have a very strong feeling it will get here tomorrow so I can pick it up from the FedEx store
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture.jpg  
    09-18-2015 10:12 AM
    delivered!
    09-18-2015 10:20 AM
    I have a very strong feeling it will get here tomorrow so I can pick it up from the FedEx store
    I'm in the same boat as you but mine is showing delivery estimate of 9/22 (when original from Motorola was 9/18). The phone I ordered on 9/2 with delivery of 9/15 is nowhere to be found still.
    09-18-2015 10:20 AM
    Look like your and mine are in the same plane what is the location yours have to be delivered I have houston Texas.
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-pure.jpg
    09-18-2015 10:32 AM
    Do you set up to pick up at store or just look up where is being held and pick up at that location i want to also pick up from the store if it arrives tomorrow.
    09-18-2015 10:37 AM
    FedEx Claus just delivered. Double w00t!
    09-18-2015 10:39 AM
    Mine says "In Transit" at Lantau Island HK at 9:47pm on 9/18. So mine is probably on the same shipment as yours as I'm in NYC (long island) as well
    Mine arrived early this morning from HK. It's being redirected to a nearby FedEx location as I requested (as of 8:17am). Hopefully it will be delivered and be Ready for Pickup this afternoon.
    Wish I can say the same. I won't get mine either Monday which is my expected delivery date.
    Look like your and mine are in the same plane what is the location yours have to be delivered I have houston Texas.

Name:	pure.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	197324
    Mine is on the same plan as you guys!
    Do you set up to pick up at store or just look up where is being held and pick up at that location i want to also pick up from the store if it arrives tomorrow.
    I went to fedex.com/delivery and logged into my delivery manager. From there, I selected the shipment and requested it to be held at a FedEx location and you pick the location closest to you.
    09-18-2015 10:48 AM

Name:	pure.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	197324
    Mine is showing 9/22 delivery too! but I bet it will be sooner. lol yes I would say so, I am in Kankakee Illinois. I have it being held at the shipping center in my town
    09-18-2015 10:49 AM
2,087 ... 4849505152 ...