10-22-2016 12:13 PM
2,087 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    Mine says "In Transit" at Lantau Island HK at 9:47pm on 9/18. So mine is probably on the same shipment as yours as I'm in NYC (long island) as well

Wish I can say the same. I won't get mine either Monday which is my expected delivery date.

Mine is on the same plan as you guys!

I went to fedex.com/delivery and logged into my delivery manager. From there, I selected the shipment and requested it to be held at a FedEx location and you pick the location closest to you.
    even on saturday i mean the store close to my house is open but will they delivered to the stored .
    09-18-2015 10:51 AM
    even on saturday i mean the store close to my house is open but will they delivered to the stored .
    They really have no reason not to
    09-18-2015 10:53 AM
    Pure 64GB, Ash Wood, with white front and silver accents

I ordered Sep 2nd, initial delivery date was Sep 21st. I just received delivery confirmation today, Motorola has it pegged at Sep 23rd, but Fedex has it currently at Sep 22nd by 10:30am.

Are there any other day one orders that still have NOT shipped, or am I one of the last?
    09-18-2015 11:01 AM

I ordered Sep 2nd, initial delivery date was Sep 21st. I just received delivery confirmation today, Motorola has it pegged at Sep 23rd, but Fedex has it currently at Sep 22nd by 10:30am.

Are there any other day one orders that still have NOT shipped, or am I one of the last?
    Ordered one phone on Sept 2, delivery estimate 15th and nothing in FedEx yet. The second phone ordered on Sept 9, delivery estimate of 18th and is now showing on FedEx ast 9/22 delivery.
    09-18-2015 11:16 AM

Ordered day one, literally moments after pre-orders came live. I /just/ got a building email two days ago.

Guess when my estimated delivery day was? Today. Motorola's customer support assured me my phone was already built, that it shipped on the 14th, that it was waiting for FedEx to pick it up and there would be absolutely no delays and I would have my phone in my hand on the 18th.

I'd been looking forward to this day but now, I guess I'll know something next week? I wish they just told me there were delays off the bat than promising me over and over again no delays, no problems, and that everything was moving fine.
    09-18-2015 11:23 AM
    My order was attempted delivered to my house this morning, but I was not there to sign and did not want it left there until 6PM. Considering it shipped from HK yesterday that is FAST. I tried to route it to a FedEx office two miles from work, but needed 24 hours notice for the change. I can pick it up there on Monday, or drive almost 60 miles round trip tomorrow to get it at the main FedEx office.

I will wait until Monday instead. I am waiting out of solidarity to the still Being Built brothers and sisters!

Also do not want to drive the sixty miles. I can get Chipotle after getting my order on Monday, since near to each other
    radgatt and 312MotoGus like this.
    09-18-2015 11:42 AM
    For me, my location is at the FedEx hub where all deliveries come in and out of. It's also literally right across the street from my work. So I can walk across the street and pick it up during lunch or just drive across when I'm leaving work.

I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow so I can pick it up while I'm running errands and not wait for Monday. This would give me time to load and update everything and transfer stuff and get some hands on time with it. And I can also factory reset my LG G3 for me and my wife and have it listed on eBay/Swappa.
    Jordan Kasparek likes this.
    09-18-2015 11:53 AM
    After reading all these replies, now I'm thinking my wife and I should've ordered our phones separately from our watches so we can have new phones sooner.
    09-18-2015 11:55 AM
    Ok, Ordered 9/5, assembled 9/9, shipped 9/16, Scheduled to arrived 9/21 BUT........ arrived today!! 9/18. Woohoo!!! Was happily surprised when FEDEX pulled up 9:30 am! Messing with it now. Can't figure how shipping shows from China but the box says from TEXAS??

Edit, had it 3 days so far.... LOVE IT!!!
    BTW, 16gb all white with lemone yellow accents and engravings etc. Added a 64gb Sandisk SD card (from amazon $20). Loaded music, videos (quality is awesome!). VERY LOUD speakers. Charges fast (30% to 100% in just under an hour)
    09-18-2015 11:57 AM
    I had mine ship yesterday. Would be thrilled if it came today but realistically I'm not expecting it until next week.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-18-2015 12:16 PM
    Ok, Ordered 9/5, assembled 9/9, shipped 9/16, Scheduled to arrived 9/21 BUT........ arrived today!! 9/18. Woohoo!!! Was happily surprised when FEDEX pulled up 9:30 am! Messing with it now. Can't figure how shipping shows from China but the box says from TEXAS??
    That gives me even more hope that mine will arrive tomorrow, I just wish I didn't have to wait til 11pm tonight to find out if it arrived in the US
    09-18-2015 12:17 PM
    OK, Viginia Beach, VA....
    What's your street address again?
    Too late, the phone is my hand right now. Went home during lunch to get it.
    09-18-2015 12:45 PM

Ordered on the 2nd, 64G Black with Red accent. Original Ship date of 9/22. Still being built and nothing in FedEx. I seriously doubt it will be here on Tuesday.
    09-18-2015 12:51 PM
    We should have a discussion about best accessories (screen protector, belt holster, case, etc) for Moto X Pure.
    09-18-2015 01:00 PM
    We should have a discussion about best accessories (screen protector, belt holster, case, etc) for Moto X Pure.
    I "sport" a "super cool" leather belt case with belt loops. Fits the Note 4, so will fit the Pure..... Don't laugh about the belt loops. Less chance of losing the phone than just a belt clip People don't laugh AT me at work- they are laughing WITH me
    312MotoGus likes this.
    09-18-2015 01:11 PM
    There is a 'best cases' discussion already up. As far as all other accessories I would agree. Why not start one up?
    09-18-2015 01:25 PM
    Well mine has arrived and is at my house waiting.
    12:28 pm Delivered

Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized
    8:13 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery

7:56 am At local FedEx facility

4:44 am At destination sort facility

3:55 am Departed FedEx location

2:58 am International shipment release - Import

12:07 am International shipment release - Import

9/17/2015 - Thursday
    11:26 pm Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN

9:50 pm In transit CHEK LAP KOK HK

7:38 pm In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

2:59 pm Left FedEx origin facility SHENZHEN CN

9:05 am Picked up SHENZHEN CN

9/16/2015 - Wednesday
    12:14 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

now i just need to go to verizon to get a sim card or cut my s3 card down.
    Initially was supposed to be here on 9/17/15. Fed ex gave me a est delivery of 9/21/15 but i got it in today so I'm happy about it.
    09-18-2015 01:43 PM
    Look like your and mine are in the same plane what is the location yours have to be delivered I have houston Texas.
    Attachment 197324
    Looks like I'm in this boat as well. That's the same info I have. I hope that it will get here by Monday. Florida is a ways away though.
    09-18-2015 01:55 PM
    I bought the Incipio case through their website. They have three different ones and all look great, plus you can customize the color. On Amazon, they're backordered 2-4 weeks but Incipio has them in stock. Mine will get here today and I ordered Monday I believe.
    09-18-2015 01:57 PM
    Mine was delivered today (I'm in Florida) although FedEx had it scheduled for Monday and Moto's email said a Tuesday delivery.
    09-18-2015 02:20 PM
    I got my phone back on Tuesday. I'm still lurking around this thread since I was once waiting on my phone. I hope everyone gets their phone soon. On the bright side, this seems to be the most successful of the Moto X phone releases to date.
    09-18-2015 02:21 PM
    Mine is scheduled for the 22nd also. Shipped out yesterday. Hopefully it comes on Monday, that was my original estimate. This Galaxy Nexus is killing me.
    09-18-2015 02:40 PM
    The return address on the box is where it'll get returned to if they can't deliver the pkg.
    09-18-2015 02:41 PM
    Got mine and all set up after being in the verizon store for about an hour because the rep couldn't get the phone to activate with the new sim but he finally did something and got it to work. I'm happy.
    09-18-2015 02:55 PM
    Anybody have any luck canceling their order after the first day? Mine still shows estimated delivery of 9/15 but the build status is still at Order Approved. Last thing they told me is that it will be in a batch shipped on 9/21 or 9/23. I'm going to be out of town for at least a week then and since I'm using a broken phone now, I'm probably going to have to activate an old phone for my trip. I think I should just cancel for now and wait until it's been out a while.
    09-18-2015 04:23 PM
2,087 ... 4950515253 ...