10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 5455565758 ...
tools
    Just got off the phone with FedEx and supposedly it has been cleared and shipped out of Memphis. DM just hasn't updated. She said that there's a good chance I'll get it tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.
    Is your status "In Transit(Package available for clearance) ??
    09-20-2015 11:09 PM
    So my first order never got out of "Order Approved" status from 9/2 until it was canceled today. The new one I ordered today already has moved along to "Being Built". That's progress.
    truenoob and MoPhoMan like this.
    09-21-2015 01:15 AM
    Is your status "In Transit(Package available for clearance) ??
    Mine is still showing "clearance delay import". Starting to get pretty frustrated with this. Not looking like it's going to get here on time if this doesn't get resolved.
    09-21-2015 04:53 AM
    I ordered my wife's 32 gig raspberry Pure on the 17th and just received a shipping notification with a Wednesday delivery date.
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-21-2015 05:03 AM
    No update from yesterday AM on FedEx, so it looks like tomorrow delivery it is.
    09-21-2015 05:52 AM
    Same here. Expected delivery is tomorrow (22nd) so I'm still hopeful.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2015 06:07 AM
    Package still stuck and waiting for clearance?
    Who still waiting for clearance?
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-moto.jpg
    Eduardo06sp likes this.
    09-21-2015 06:37 AM
    No update from yesterday AM on FedEx, so it looks like tomorrow delivery it is.
    Same for me

09-21-2015 07:29 AM
    Same for me

Same here, still stuck and showing delivery tomorrow.
    09-21-2015 07:35 AM
    so still waiting to ship out of memphis this
    09-21-2015 07:47 AM
    I am actually slightly disappointed in FedEx, I am used to them beating their delivery dates. Plus I am only 6 hours away from Memphis. Mine is sitting on "In Transit: Package available for clearance." According to FedEx it is waiting to hop on a plane for delivery tomorrow
    09-21-2015 08:00 AM
    I am actually slightly disappointed in FedEx, I am used to them beating their delivery dates. Plus I am only 6 hours away from Memphis. Mine is sitting on "In Transit: Package available for clearance." According to FedEx it is waiting to hop on a plane for delivery tomorrow
    Same here just spoke to fedex and they couldn't give me an answer on why or what happen to our packages they are supposed to call me back still waiting ........... i have grown old of just waiting."I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-wait.jpg
    So Cold, MoPhoMan, DavoSo and 1 others like this.
    09-21-2015 08:09 AM
    How did you cancel? I wanted to cancel last week, because my order has been in the same situation since 9/2. They told me I couldn't cancel because it was in "Exported Status"!
    09-21-2015 08:44 AM
    So my first order never got out of "Order Approved" status from 9/2 until it was canceled today. The new one I ordered today already has moved along to "Being Built". That's progress.
    Duplicate sorry, How did you cancel? I wanted to cancel last week, because my order has been in the same situation since 9/2. They told me I couldn't cancel because it was in "Exported Status"!
    09-21-2015 08:53 AM
    When this type of incident occurs 99.9% of the times is the shippers fault, in this case Motorola.
    I have ordered goods from China and this happens when the shipper does not provide the required documentation or there are mistakes on costumes forms and also provide required copies. Even if you fill out forms correctly and you don't included the amount of copies required, the shipment gets stuck in costumes.
    Also, shipper must be specific about the goods been shipped.
    What is it? - How many are there? - What is it made from? -What is the intended use? - Product value - Trade agreements - Country of manufacture - Use of the product - Item Harmonized System (HS) code - etc - etc.
    This happens a lot when people in charge of shipping are not properly trained.
    MoPhoMan and Eduardo06sp like this.
    09-21-2015 08:58 AM
    When this type of incident occurs 99.9% of the times is the shippers fault, in this case Motorola.
    I have ordered goods from China and this happens when the shipper does not provide the required documentation or there are mistakes on costumes forms and also provide required copies. Even if you fill out forms correctly and you don't included the amount of copies required, the shipment gets stuck in costumes.
    Also, shipper must be specific about the goods been shipped.
    What is it? - How many are there? - What is it made from? -What is the intended use? - Product value - Trade agreements - Country of manufacture - Use of the product - Item Harmonized System (HS) code - etc - etc.
    This happens a lot when people in charge of shipping are not properly trained.
    I just received the called from fedex and they still need to clear costumes in order to release the order so more than likely it wont be until tomorrow that hopefully everyone might get the phones .
    09-21-2015 09:10 AM
    How did you cancel? I wanted to cancel last week, because my order has been in the same situation since 9/2. They told me I couldn't cancel because it was in "Exported Status"!
    They kept telling me they couldn't cancel it because it was already being built yet the status on the page never got past "Order Approved". I went from online chat to them calling me on the phone and I kept pressing them since they seemed to just be reading scripts. They said they would submit a cancelation request but couldn't guarantee it would be canceled if it was actually being built. I figured after that much time and most other people with the same dates as mine had gotten their phone it was worth a shot.

If yours is in Exported Status, which isn't a stage on the Order Status page I've been looking at, yours has obviously gotten past the build stage. You may be out of luck.
    09-21-2015 09:59 AM
    Still in the "clearance delay" from 9/19 with an estimated delivery of 9/22. Not sure if it will arrive by then based on the extreme delay at clearance.

There is no point in chatting / calling Motorola. Each time I've called, I've received help / advice that becomes "false" as soon as I hang up. My second phone just left China and is scheduled for 9/23 delivery.

All around, this experience has been pretty frustrating.
    MoPhoMan and Eduardo06sp like this.
    09-21-2015 10:03 AM
    Well out of curiosity I called FedEx to check the status. I was told by two different reps that though my phone still shows that it's in transit, it's still in Memphis waiting to be cleared by customs. She did say that when if its cleared today it'll arrive by tomorrow.

Smh...

09-21-2015 10:09 AM
    So regardless yours says cleared or not, if its in Memphis it's pending for approval by customs.

09-21-2015 10:11 AM
    Maybe I'm not understanding, but it seems that everyone is complaining about not receiving their phones earlier than the "estimated" arrival? If it says it is going to be delivered tomorrow and it is not, then maybe get a little anxious. But, even then it is just an estimated arrival. It could arrive Wednesday and you really don't have much to complain about. What am I missing?

Fwiw, mine is also in in an "available for clearance" status as on 9/20 in Memphis with an estimated delivery of Tuesday by 10:30am. But, if it's not here by 10:31am I'm going to call Motorola, call FedEx and burn the village.

Simma down nah.
    09-21-2015 10:16 AM
    Pure
    16GB
    No engraving or greeting
    AT&T
    Black front
    Slate back
    Dark grey trim

Ordered 9/16
    Est. Delivery 10/6
    approx 3 weeks
    I received an update. Now it shows as being delivered on 9/23. Two weeks ahead of the original delivery date! That's only 7 days from the time I ordered. Awesome!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-21-2015 10:16 AM
    you may get your reorder before some get their original order
    NicksGarage likes this.
    09-21-2015 10:19 AM
    Maybe I'm not understanding, but it seems that everyone is complaining about not receiving their phones earlier than the "estimated" arrival? If it says it is going to be delivered tomorrow and it is not, then maybe get a little anxious. But, even then it is just an estimated arrival. It could arrive Wednesday and you really don't have much to complain about. What am I missing?

Fwiw, mine is also in in an "available for clearance" status as on 9/20 in Memphis with an estimated delivery of Tuesday by 10:30am. But, if it's not here by 10:31am I'm going to call Motorola, call FedEx and burn the village.

Simma down nah.
    Most of us have already missed the original delivery date. For me, I had a 9/15 and the a 9/17 date. Now I have 9/22 date.
    09-21-2015 10:26 AM

Simma down nah.
    The estimated arrival when I ordered was 9/15, then it was changed to 9/17 and now it shows 9/23 on Moto website.
    I'm complaining about not receiving the phone a week later than expected.
    Now, you could order the phone at Bestbuy today and get it tomorrow.
    Eduardo06sp likes this.
    09-21-2015 10:30 AM
2,087 ... 5455565758 ...