10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 5657585960 ...
tools
    Anyone else get a congratulations on your new Moto X email from Motorola?? I highly doubt they want me to take that survey
    ChippahInGA likes this.
    09-21-2015 02:09 PM
    I'm in the same situation, spoke with Motorola today, and told me the nest round of phones will ship the 21st or the 23rd. Should also receive a tracking info between today and the 23rd. I have yet to receive anything.
    I don't know why people still constantly ask Motorola for updates on their phones. They know as much as you do. The people answering are NOT the people building your phones. I'm sure they aren't even in the same building let alone in the same country. They're just going to give you false sense of hope and generic answers.

If you're the first group of people who preordered and haven't gotten it, just cancel your order and reorder. As you can see, those who ordered later in the month already have theirs shipped and either received it or should be receiving it soon.
    09-21-2015 02:09 PM
    I don't know why people still constantly ask Motorola for updates on their phones. They know as much as you do. The people answering are NOT the people building your phones. I'm sure they aren't even in the same building let alone in the same country. They're just going to give you false sense of hope and generic answers.

If you're the first group of people who preordered and haven't gotten it, just cancel your order and reorder. As you can see, those who ordered later in the month already have theirs shipped and either received it or should be receiving it soon.
    the problem is that they can't cancel the order.
    mee081224 likes this.
    09-21-2015 02:11 PM
    Anyone else get a congratulations on your new Moto X email from Motorola?? I highly doubt they want me to take that survey
    I got it this afternoon.
    09-21-2015 02:13 PM
    the problem is that they can't cancel the order.
    Some people have had success with canceling their order.

And if they can't, reorder and when the other phone arrives, return it back to Motorola.
    09-21-2015 02:20 PM

And if they can't, reorder and when the other phone arrives, return it back to Motorola.
    I'm not going to spend another 500 bucks re-ordering just to send one of the two back and wait for a refund on it, that's ridiculous.

I'm already certain mine has been stuck in the building stage and delayed, it's not acceptable for myself and all the others in the same boat to just be left wondering because Moto can't give us any kind of answer or at least a notification it's been delayed. And be expected to just order another one and hope it gets here sooner.

You can't justify that as being something we should just let slide and hope it eventually shows up. I would like to know a status update either way, I paid for a product, and I was charged for it, it's not a lot to ask really to want to know what's going on with it imo.
    ChippahInGA likes this.
    09-21-2015 02:40 PM
    Yep, got the email "Getting started with your new Moto X" ...but they forgot to include the one we have not delivered yet.
    09-21-2015 02:45 PM
    Style or Pure? Style
    Size? 64 GB
    Engrave / Greeting? None
    Which Carrier Will You Be Using? GiffGaff
    Order Date: 21/09/2015
    Estimated Delivery Date: 01/10/2015
    09-21-2015 02:47 PM
    So I guess that the FedEx customer support rep's statement of "your phone has been shipped and most likely you'll get it tomorrow. DM just hasn't updated" was a load of BS.
    09-21-2015 02:48 PM
    So I guess that the FedEx customer support rep's statement of "your phone has been shipped and most likely you'll get it tomorrow. DM just hasn't updated" was a load of BS.
    Mine still shows estimated delivery of tomorrow. I'm hopeful
    09-21-2015 02:53 PM

I have tried to cancel, but that sounds like a good idea! Hey can I borrow 500$ so I can order another phone?
    MoPhoMan and ChippahInGA like this.
    09-21-2015 02:59 PM
    I also am showing a delivery estimate of tomorrow by 10:30 AM. However, it is still in "clearance delay." To add to all of this, there is a message on top of the manager indicating there may be delays due to the Pope's visit.

Doubtful of a delivery for tomorrow.
    Eduardo06sp likes this.
    09-21-2015 03:00 PM
    Whenever I have gotten a package from FedEx (including the Moto X) it has always sat in Memphis until the night before delivery and then it shows up at the local sort center at like 3AM then goes on the truck. It basically leaves Memphis at like 11PM to 1AM the night before and I still get it on the delivery date; I generally never worry unless it's still in Memphis on the morning (I get up at 4AM for work) of scheduled delivery. Updates though Delivery Manager also seem to run slow sometimes.
    MoPhoMan and Eduardo06sp like this.
    09-21-2015 03:01 PM
    Whenever I have gotten a package from FedEx (including the Moto X) it has always sat in Memphis until the night before delivery and then it shows up at the local sort center at like 3AM then goes on the truck. It basically leaves Memphis at like 11PM to 1AM the night before and I still get it on the delivery date; I generally never worry unless it's still in Memphis on the morning (I get up at 4AM for work) of scheduled delivery. Updates though Delivery Manager also seem to run slow sometimes.
    Where are you from? If I may ask
    09-21-2015 03:07 PM
    It will still show the current estimated delivery date until the day of delivery. If the item misses the delivery date, it will update with the new date.
    09-21-2015 03:07 PM
    Jacklyn: As I have checked it here the expected delivery date for this order is on 09/22/2015. Just kindly wait for the shipping confirmation along with the tracking number via email once the item ships out.

this is five minutes ago. they still claim i'll get it tomorrow. shows in their system as still being built, nothing in fedex delivery manager.
    09-21-2015 03:09 PM
    I'm not going to spend another 500 bucks re-ordering just to send one of the two back and wait for a refund on it, that's ridiculous.

I'm already certain mine has been stuck in the building stage and delayed, it's not acceptable for myself and all the others in the same boat to just be left wondering because Moto can't give us any kind of answer or at least a notification it's been delayed. And be expected to just order another one and hope it gets here sooner.

You can't justify that as being something we should just let slide and hope it eventually shows up. I would like to know a status update either way, I paid for a product, and I was charged for it, it's not a lot to ask really to want to know what's going on with it imo.
    I have tried to cancel, but that sounds like a good idea! Hey can I borrow 500$ so I can order another phone?
    There is also a thing called disputing the charge with your credit card company.
    So I got my call back from FedEx. They apparently have "bulk" shipping paperwork from Motorola so customs has to go through it all and clear it. I guess that's why some people's cleared faster and more must be sitting at the bottom of the pile.

They said its all in customs hands now and they cannot guarantee my estimated deliver of tomorrow morning nor can they provide anymore tracking details beyond that.

So they basically told me to wear out that F5 key again and cross my fingers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Eduardo06sp and MoPhoMan like this.
    who has a delivery date for tomorrow at 10:30
    09-21-2015 03:11 PM
    I do
    09-21-2015 03:13 PM
    Estimated delivery :
    Tues 9/22/2015 by 10:30 am
    I know...I'm not getting $hit deliver unless I get a personal jet to drop it off.
    Eduardo06sp likes this.
    09-21-2015 03:15 PM
    Mine is now sitting at this, and I've talked to 2 FedEx Reps who have said it's waiting on a plane and the other said waiting on Customs. Both said it will make the delivery tomorrow
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture1.jpg  
    Almeuit and Eduardo06sp like this.
    09-21-2015 03:19 PM
    Mine says:

9/20/2015 - Sunday
    9:16 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
    Package available for clearance

So I'm guessing its on its way to NY.
    09-21-2015 03:25 PM
    I do

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2015 03:27 PM
    I did the expedited return. Motorola didn't charge me anything. Of course I'm still going to send the original phone back.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-21-2015 03:28 PM
2,087 ... 5657585960 ...