10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 6061626364 ...
tools
    They can't deliver it anyways. It needs to be signed for. If you someone is home, call them and tell them not to sign for it. FedEx will send it back to your local FedEx location and you can pick it up after work or in the evening.

Another option is to call FedEx and talk to a rep. They will call the hub and let them know of the situation and get it corrected.
    When you live in an apartment building that has a package room, someone is always there to sign for it. Most of the time that's a good thing, not in this case.

I called FedEx and spoke to a supervisor and raised hell. They are picking it back up from my apartment to be held at the FedEx location as requested.
    09-22-2015 09:17 AM
    Amen to that, they can't find my phone, they are trying to locate it now, been 15 mins
    Ugh, it has to be there somewhere
    09-22-2015 09:18 AM
    When you live in an apartment building that has a package room, someone is always there to sign for it. Most of the time that's a good thing, not in this case.

I called FedEx and spoke to a supervisor and raised hell. They are picking it back up from my apartment to be held at the FedEx location as requested.
    Fancy...a package room. All the apartments I've been into (never lived in one), they usually ring your buzzer at the main entrance. If you're home, you buzz them in and they come up. If you're not home, they leave a doortag on the front door of the building for everyone and their mothers to see.
    ShadyMouse likes this.
    09-22-2015 09:20 AM
    Another option is to call FedEx and talk to a rep. They will call the hub and let them know of the situation and get it corrected.
    This didn't work so well for my girlfriend. Last week she signed off that the package could be left without a signature, FedEx missed the request and did not leave the phone. She called FedEx and they called the driver who was a mile from her home eating lunch at Shoney's and he offered to meet her there for the package exchange but would not drive back and leave the phone. She politely declined and waited until later that evening to pick it up when the truck returned to the hub.

I miss the days when the customer was king and customer service was a real thing.
    09-22-2015 09:23 AM
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-uploadfromtaptalk1442931904542.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    09-22-2015 09:25 AM
    Delivered 10:07
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-moto-x.jpg
    "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-moto-x2.jpg
    09-22-2015 10:02 AM
    I just got the moto email congratulating me on my new phone. Salt added to the wound!

Although, I am very happy for those who received their phones today
    MoPhoMan and Cael26 like this.
    09-22-2015 10:24 AM
    Still on vehicle. Probably won't get to the FedEx place till 12-2 they said.
    09-22-2015 10:25 AM
    Well apparently it was delivered...but I wasn't home so can't verify if it was the good looking delivery lady with ribs and beer. Oh well. At least the phone is there.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-22-2015 10:26 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1442931904542.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	463.1 KB 
ID:	197857

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Same one I got. black/black/red

My wifes is white/white/dark gray
    Jordan Kasparek likes this.
    09-22-2015 10:29 AM

Guys, Check This out, you can pick the Color mode you want under display settings!
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-img_20150922_104830966.jpg   "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-screenshot_2015-09-22-11-27-05.jpg  
    azdmelani and alexisv635 like this.
    09-22-2015 11:35 AM
    Glad phones are being delivered! .
    MoPhoMan and ShadyMouse like this.
    09-22-2015 11:35 AM
    I am 100% positive my order from 9/2 has not even been built. I called and got the standard it will be in 9/23 shipment. When I pressed her and said I don't think it has been built and let me cancel it, she put me on hold for about 5 minutes. Then came back and said it should ship at the end of the week. Total BS. Tired of Motorola.
    09-22-2015 12:15 PM
    I am 100% positive my order from 9/2 has not even been built. I called and got the standard it will be in 9/23 shipment. When I pressed her and said I don't think it has been built and let me cancel it, she put me on hold for about 5 minutes. Then came back and said it should ship at the end of the week. Total BS. Tired of Motorola.
    By the time I get it the new Nexus and Blackphone will be out.
    09-22-2015 12:19 PM

Guys, Check This out, you can pick the Color mode you want under display settings!
    Is that the dark teal back?? That's what I ordered, but you're the first person I've seen post an actual photo! It looks way better in person than in Motomaker.
    09-22-2015 01:43 PM
    Is that the dark teal back?? That's what I ordered, but you're the first person I've seen post an actual photo! It looks way better in person than in Motomaker.
    Yes it is dark Teal with a Silver accent. I was really doubting my choice for a while but I am rather happy with it!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-22-2015 01:44 PM
    Yes it is dark Teal with a Silver accent. I was really doubting my choice for a while but I am rather happy with it!
    It looks good! I ordered mine with the white front, champagne trim and accent. My order status just changed from "being built" to "order complete", so hopefully I won't have to wait much longer!
    MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-22-2015 01:47 PM
    Has Motorola delivered the discount, on an accessory purchase, it promised to some who complained about the delayed shipment?
    Also did you get the email with the survey?
    I wanted to trash the first two customer service agents, since they were clueless.
    But the third agent was really knowledgeable and helpful.
    The survey starts with: "Thinking about your most recent contact with Motorola Customer Service"
    Come on that's not fair!
    09-22-2015 02:01 PM
    I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 9/2 and my delivery was supposed to be yesterday. As of yesterday, Moto didn't have some of the parts to build my phone. I emailed them last night saying I wanted a ship date, since the chat rep couldn't give me one. I got this in response today.

This is Richard from Motorola MotoMaker Escalation Department. Just for the follow up on the concern that you have from us. We do apologize for the inconvenience for the delivery of the device. Upon checking on the order number that you provided to us that this phone is still customizing by our technicians from our warehouse. And the reason why the was on delay due to some parts of the device is still pending specially for the 64 GB and the service time may be slightly longer it will need to pass through several testing checkpoints. These include tests that ensure that the Power, Battery, Audio, Display and Port functions are in working order. They also will make sure that the unit ships with the most current available software for that device. What I can do here is to escalate this concern to our Order Admin Department to see if we can assign to expedite the shipment once that the order was completely customized or build.

We feel sorry for the delay for the device as a appeasement for the inconvenience that you have for the order. I will give you a $25 discount coupon code where in you can use to purchase any accessories that you would like to place or order in the future(exclude Chrome Cast and item that was already discounted)

If you have any further questions please email, call, or chat us on the website.
    Motorola Contact#: (1800 734-5870) from Monday-Friday 7 AM - 10 PM Saturday-Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM CST.

They still didn't give me a ship date or at least a general lead time. But I can't cancel it, so what else am I gonna do?
    09-22-2015 02:18 PM
    ...We feel sorry for the delay for the device as a appeasement for the inconvenience that you have for the order. I will give you a $25 discount coupon code where in you can use to purchase any accessories ...
    If you want the phone, just wait like we all did. If you want it sooner, it's available at Bestbuy
    I got mine exactly a week after originally promised.
    By the time you get it, Motorola store will have accessories for the Moto X PE.
    09-22-2015 02:38 PM
    Anyone here got the teal back..I just ordered another one.. Just want to see how it look.
    09-22-2015 02:39 PM
    Anyone here got the teal back..I just ordered another one.. Just want to see how it look.
    Dark teal? see my photo from earlier
    09-22-2015 02:47 PM
    Yes!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-20150922_154614.jpg  
    09-22-2015 02:47 PM
    If you want the phone, just wait like we all did. If you want it sooner, it's available at Bestbuy
    I got mine exactly a week after originally promised.
    By the time you get it, Motorola store will have accessories for the Moto X PE.
    I'm obviously waiting for it. What else am I going to do? Best Buy and Amazon don't sell the 64GB. If I wanted the models they were selling, I would have gone through them.
    09-22-2015 02:51 PM
    Same boat, ordered 9/2 and not built. Sure is disappointing - maybe run to bust Buy
    09-22-2015 03:19 PM
2,087 ... 6061626364 ...