10-22-2016 11:13 AM
2,087 ... 6667686970 ...
tools
    Ordered mine on 9/20, originally with estimated delivery of 9/30. It shipped on 9/23 and estimated delivery was updated to 9/28. It arrived at FEDEX in Memphis in the wee hours of the morning 9/24, with FEDEX estimating delivery on 9/25, but was put into clearance delay shortly thereafter. 9/25 came and went, and FEDEX updated estimated delivery to "Pending". It stayed in clearance delay for nearly 60 hours, then got cleared this afternoon (Sat, 9/26) around 1:25 pm. FEDEX still shows "no estimated delivery date at this time", and Motorola shows estimated delivery of 9/28. I'm hoping to see the shipment move out of Memphis soon. Neither Motorola nor FEDEX customer support has been too helpful in explaining why the delay.
    ShanesHouse likes this.
    09-26-2015 09:46 PM
    Yeah I ordered my MXP on 9/21 and they just sent me an email apologizing for being late with my order.
    My estimated delivery date is 9/29 but reading the forum so far I think that maybe a 50/50 chance

When did you guys start receiving your tracking info from FedEx ? Haven't gotten mine and allegedly I'm supposed to get my phone on Tuesday
    09-26-2015 10:22 PM
    When did you guys start receiving your tracking info from FedEx ? Haven't gotten mine and allegedly I'm supposed to get my phone on Tuesday
    I just kept checking Delivery Manager on the FedEx website. When a label is created for FedEx, it is supposed to show up in Delivery Manager, based upon your address.

If you haven't set up an account with FedEx, do that first, then sign up for Delivery Manager.
    09-26-2015 10:36 PM
    Got the "order has shipped" email from Motorola, which included the FedEx tracking number link. Once on FedEx's site, you can request notifications.
    09-26-2015 10:50 PM
    Well got signed up on FedEx for delivery manager and nothing shows up shipping wise to my address.
    Maybe Ill start seeing something pop up with in the next 2 days (finger crossed)
    09-26-2015 11:02 PM
    Got the "order has shipped" email from Motorola, which included the FedEx tracking number link. Once on FedEx's site, you can request notifications.
    People have had many different experiences between Moto & FedEx. I received the tracking number in FedEx Delivery Manager much sooner than I received the "order has shipped" email from Motorola. I guess it depends upon how on-the-ball Motorola is.
    09-26-2015 11:07 PM
    From the way it sounds/looks Motorola not all that on the ball when it comes to shipping lately
    09-26-2015 11:09 PM
    Well got signed up on FedEx for delivery manager and nothing shows up shipping wise to my address.
    Maybe Ill start seeing something pop up with in the next 2 days (finger crossed)
    It's a bit of a shock when you've checked DM so many times, then all of a sudden your shipment & tracking number show up! Take it easy on that poor F5 key!
    09-26-2015 11:11 PM
    It's a bit of a shock when you've checked DM so many times, then all of a sudden your shipment & tracking number show up! Take it easy on that poor F5 key!
    LOL nope I plan on wearing that key out
    09-26-2015 11:22 PM
    Ordered mine on 9/20, originally with estimated delivery of 9/30. It shipped on 9/23 and estimated delivery was updated to 9/28. It arrived at FEDEX in Memphis in the wee hours of the morning 9/24, with FEDEX estimating delivery on 9/25, but was put into clearance delay shortly thereafter. 9/25 came and went, and FEDEX updated estimated delivery to "Pending". It stayed in clearance delay for nearly 60 hours, then got cleared this afternoon (Sat, 9/26) around 1:25 pm. FEDEX still shows "no estimated delivery date at this time", and Motorola shows estimated delivery of 9/28. I'm hoping to see the shipment move out of Memphis soon. Neither Motorola nor FEDEX customer support has been too helpful in explaining why the delay.
    It will start moving tonight.
    09-27-2015 09:09 AM
    It will start moving tonight.
    Hopefully...
    09-27-2015 02:11 PM
    FedEx is still giving me an estimated delivery date of Monday, but it hasn't even been cleared.

"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-motodelivery6.png
    09-27-2015 02:24 PM
    Mine has finally left Memphis. Still don't have an estimated delivery date, but I'm only a few hours away from Memphis so I should get it tomorrow.

"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-untitled.jpg
    BlueBlazer60 likes this.
    09-27-2015 02:38 PM
    I guess I'd feel a little more comfortable if at this point in time they gave me some kind of info on
    what the status of my order is. As of today on Motorola website they still have my phone in the being built stage from 9/21.
    09-27-2015 03:24 PM
    I guess I'd feel a little more comfortable if at this point in time they gave me some kind of info on
    what the status of my order is. As of today on Motorola website they still have my phone in the being built stage from 9/21.
    Don't put too much stock in what Motorola shows on your order status page. Things will start moving on FedEx's page before Moto's (too bad). Not much happens on Sunday re: FedEx, but usually you will find more current info. on Delivery Manager than on the Moto order status page. Once things start moving on FedEx DM, it usually goes pretty fast. IIRC, FedEx was showing my phone out for delivery but Moto showed order complete (or something like that). Moto needs a revamp of their timeline.
    09-27-2015 03:33 PM
    Don't put too much stock in what Motorola shows on your order status page. Things will start moving on FedEx's page before Moto's (too bad). Not much happens on Sunday re: FedEx, but usually you will find more current info. on Delivery Manager than on the Moto order status page. Once things start moving on FedEx DM, it usually goes pretty fast. IIRC, FedEx was showing my phone out for delivery but Moto showed order complete (or something like that). Moto needs a revamp of their timeline.
    I wont be wearing out my F5 key today but tomorrow I will be... Hopefully Ill get some actual info on where my phone is early in the day
    09-27-2015 03:49 PM
    FedEx is still giving me an estimated delivery date of Monday, but it hasn't even been cleared.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	motodelivery6.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	198729
    FedEx didn't update the estimated delivery when mine was stuck in clearance delay until the estimated delivery time came and went. Then it just went to Pending.
    09-27-2015 04:36 PM
    So maybe I will actually get my phone tomorrow on 9/28, just as Moto said...

"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture1.jpg
    09-27-2015 04:40 PM
    Hopefully...
    FedEx doesn't move packages on Friday night or Saturday. Starts again Sunday night. You'll get it.
    09-27-2015 05:46 PM
    Mine was in that stage for 8 days. Then Completed for 1 day. In Transit for 3 days [Hong Kong to Memphis is about 20 hours from FedEx at Hong Kong airport to Memphis Center]. Patience is a virtue. Venting is human nature.
    09-27-2015 06:30 PM
    I should get mine tomorrow. Although FedEx still shows estimated delivery as Pending. I also signed up for notifications from FedEx ad have received NONE. I'll probably get notified after I have the phone in hand.

"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)-capture1.jpg
    ShanesHouse likes this.
    09-27-2015 08:03 PM
    Well I'm not getting my Moto X tomorrow (technically today now). Still has a clearance delay and it's been that way since Friday. Thanks, Moto for another delay!
    09-27-2015 11:37 PM
    how did u see that it got released from customs? My device is currently stuck there right now, its been stuck there since friday early am, nothing however has changed on the tracking page, the estimated delivery date is still the same, monday the 28th.
    09-28-2015 12:44 AM
    how did u see that it got released from customs? My device is currently stuck there right now, its been stuck there since friday early am, nothing however has changed on the tracking page, the estimated delivery date is still the same, monday the 28th.
    Your package is there with many others including mine. Probably too hung over from the big weekend party in the warehouse. Just picture it, thousands of packages - all weekend doing those things packages do when humans abandon them - Riding the sorting system belts, popping bubble pac.............

Serious Now: You know it has cleared customs when a tracking entry appears - 'International Shipment Release - Import'.

It is now 0715 hours. Status says still waiting for clearance. FedEx still is showing an estimated delivery before 1030 hours today. They are good but not in a pigs eye are they delivering from 475 miles away in the next 3 hours. Not unless that person is riding a very fast broom stick.
    Betheboop and msmith9591 like this.
    09-28-2015 06:26 AM
    It is now 0820 EST and FedEx tracker still estimates a delivery time before 10.30AM.
    Not sure what they're going to deliver as my package is still waiting customs clearance, passport in hand!
    09-28-2015 07:22 AM
2,087 ... 6667686970 ...