"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

msmith9591

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Yes it is dark Teal with a Silver accent. I was really doubting my choice for a while but I am rather happy with it!

It looks good! I ordered mine with the white front, champagne trim and accent. My order status just changed from "being built" to "order complete", so hopefully I won't have to wait much longer!

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Has Motorola delivered the discount, on an accessory purchase, it promised to some who complained about the delayed shipment?
Also did you get the email with the survey?
I wanted to trash the first two customer service agents, since they were clueless.
But the third agent was really knowledgeable and helpful.
The survey starts with: "Thinking about your most recent contact with Motorola Customer Service"
Come on that's not fair!

Last edited:

ChippahInGA

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
I am 100% positive my order from 9/2 has not even been built. I called and got the standard it will be in 9/23 shipment. When I pressed her and said I don't think it has been built and let me cancel it, she put me on hold for about 5 minutes. Then came back and said it should ship at the end of the week. Total BS. Tired of Motorola.

I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 9/2 and my delivery was supposed to be yesterday. As of yesterday, Moto didn't have some of the parts to build my phone. I emailed them last night saying I wanted a ship date, since the chat rep couldn't give me one. I got this in response today.

This is Richard from Motorola MotoMaker Escalation Department. Just for the follow up on the concern that you have from us. We do apologize for the inconvenience for the delivery of the device. Upon checking on the order number that you provided to us that this phone is still customizing by our technicians from our warehouse. And the reason why the was on delay due to some parts of the device is still pending specially for the 64 GB and the service time may be slightly longer it will need to pass through several testing checkpoints. These include tests that ensure that the Power, Battery, Audio, Display and Port functions are in working order. They also will make sure that the unit ships with the most current available software for that device. What I can do here is to escalate this concern to our Order Admin Department to see if we can assign to expedite the shipment once that the order was completely customized or build.

We feel sorry for the delay for the device as a appeasement for the inconvenience that you have for the order. I will give you a $25 discount coupon code where in you can use to purchase any accessories that you would like to place or order in the future(exclude Chrome Cast and item that was already discounted)

If you have any further questions please email, call, or chat us on the website.
Motorola Contact#: (1800 734-5870) from Monday-Friday 7 AM - 10 PM Saturday-Sunday 9 AM - 6 PM CST.

They still didn't give me a ship date or at least a general lead time. But I can't cancel it, so what else am I gonna do?

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
...We feel sorry for the delay for the device as a appeasement for the inconvenience that you have for the order. I will give you a $25 discount coupon code where in you can use to purchase any accessories ...
If you want the phone, just wait like we all did. If you want it sooner, it's available at Bestbuy
I got mine exactly a week after originally promised.
By the time you get it, Motorola store will have accessories for the Moto X PE.

ChippahInGA

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
If you want the phone, just wait like we all did. If you want it sooner, it's available at Bestbuy
I got mine exactly a week after originally promised.
By the time you get it, Motorola store will have accessories for the Moto X PE.

I'm obviously waiting for it. What else am I going to do? Best Buy and Amazon don't sell the 64GB. If I wanted the models they were selling, I would have gone through them.

Betheboop

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered two 32GB phones on 9/15. Order status changed to being built on 9/16 and order complete 9/21. I got a tracking number this afternoon with an estimated delivery date of 9/24 by 10:30 am.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE

So, I got home and activated both phones with Verizon with no problems. However, I noticed that my phone, the screen was yellowish. With my wifes, it was bright and white is white. Chatted with Motorola rep and they are sending me a replacement. Its harder to compare if you only have 1 phone but something to keep an eye on.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE

So, I got home and activated both phones with Verizon with no problems. However, I noticed that my phone, the screen was yellowish. With my wifes, it was bright and white is white. Chatted with Motorola rep and they are sending me a replacement. Its harder to compare if you only have 1 phone but something to keep an eye on.

That's really frustrating, I'm glad Moto is sending a new one. Will compare to my 2014 to be sure the screen works well.

Mike Spranger

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
i just went to the moto maker for the heck of it. thinking about re-ordering to get mine faster, and it shows 16 GB as out of stock.
anyone with the 16 gb want to comment about how much free space they have? is the 32 worth the extra 50 bucks? i don't play any games, but do play a lot of music, my note 4 skips even when playing songs from my sd card.
i have a moto credit account, so no problem tying up the extra money for a while. how is the return process?

Mike Spranger

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
i added the cognac leather 32 gb to cart to see what date it gave - says estimated delivery oct 6th? anyone order a similar phone recently? seems like no way it can take that long, but that's what i thought with my first order

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
For the 16GB, after all the apps, OS, you're left with 8GB. With the 32GB, it's 24GB.

If you're music is skipping with the SD card, get a quicker SD card. It could be reading slow that is why it skips.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
i added the cognac leather 32 gb to cart to see what date it gave - says estimated delivery oct 6th? anyone order a similar phone recently? seems like no way it can take that long, but that's what i thought with my first order
My replacement phone black front, black silicon back, red accent has estimated delivery of Oct 1.

Mike Spranger

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
For the 16GB, after all the apps, OS, you're left with 8GB. With the 32GB, it's 24GB.

If you're music is skipping with the SD card, get a quicker SD card. It could be reading slow that is why it skips.

it skips the exact same way (blank, like i'm getting an email, then speed is too fast for next 5-10 secs) in pandora or google play app. just noted the sd card b/c it's proof it's not service or wifi, or even the phone having too much to do :(

thanks for the answer on space and the suggestion though

ShanesHouse

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Do you guys know where the phones are actually made and shipped from, and who delivers? Because I live in the Bay Area and Motorola's giving me an estimated delivery of the 29th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy