"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Anybody getting the insurance? Seems like a good deal compared to carriers or Best Buy.

I am. I usually go with SquareTrade (I got 2 years for $85 and $50 deductible on my Galaxy S6) but they can't event beat the Moto Protection plan in terms of cost.

streetkilln

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
sad i didnt kno u cant use paypal on motorola website

i was gonna buy it becausde i had enough money in my paypal but i seen at checkout its only by credit or debit

hilgerone

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Been trying for an hour. Both on phone and chromebook. 64gb, black face, black leather. Some items in cart unavailable over and over and over.... Ugh

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Is the protection plan transferable? I usually only keep my phone for a year and sell it.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yes. In the terms and conditions there is an email and mailing address you can ask to transfer the warrenty to a new person

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Been trying for an hour. Both on phone and chromebook. 64gb, black face, black leather. Some items in cart unavailable over and over and over.... Ugh

I had issues using Chrome on my PC as well as my Chromebook. Worked when I used Microsoft Edge browser oddly enough.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

use a browser other than Chrome. I used safari on my MacBook, worked well.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: sad i didnt kno u cant use paypal on motorola website

i was gonna buy it becausde i had enough money in my paypal but i seen at checkout its only by credit or debit

can you not transfer your PayPal balance to a checking account and then use a debit/credit card and pay off immediately?

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I had no problem with my chrome browser.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

edit: thanks for the info. I know it didn't work for me, when I went to check out, the browser crapped out on me. Safari worked well for the 2 I ordered, no issues.

Dan Peters

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my phone using the chrome browser on my 2013 Moto-X. It seemed to pull up the website faster/more completely than my laptop could.

hilgerone

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I had issues using Chrome on my PC as well as my Chromebook. Worked when I used Microsoft Edge browser oddly enough.

And of course my phone and chromebook are all I have with me today. Oh well. Maybe I'll read some reviews in the meantime.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084