"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
For those wishing to cancel keep in mind it has long been Moto's policy that you can only cancel up to 1 hour after ordering. Even if it's a pre-order and/or not shipped yet. Otherwise they tell you it's being built and too late and you will have to return it. In my experience you get your money back about 4-6 weeks after returning your device. Just something to keep in mind.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
For those wishing to cancel keep in mind it has long been Moto's policy that you can only cancel up to 1 hour after ordering. Even if it's a pre-order and/or not shipped yet. Otherwise they tell you it's being built and too late and you will have to return it. In my experience you get your money back about 4-6 weeks after returning your device. Just something to keep in mind.

I was really just being impatient, getting it a week earlier from Amazon seemed with getting a slightly different back but i just canceled the Amazon order and will stick with my moto maker one.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
*PE
*64GB
*None/Go Vandals!
*ATT
*Moto Care
*Deliver: Sept. 15

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

do you know how to cancel? I don't see how to on my order page at Motorola. Also, when I click "order status" (which is where I presume I can cancel), I get this message "Order not found. If recently placed, please check back later for an update." I'll keep trying back. I ordered 2 but now know which one I want to cancel.

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
do you know how to cancel? I don't see how to on my order page at Motorola. Also, when I click "order status" (which is where I presume I can cancel), I get this message "Order not found. If recently placed, please check back later for an update." I'll keep trying back. I ordered 2 but now know which one I want to cancel.

on the email they send you there is a link to cancel

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site

When I canceled I had to call. They make it difficult on purpose.

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
question does this phone come with a turbo charger or do you have to buy it in additon to the standard charger? if so that would suck..

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
**** i didnt see the 7.99 battery pack ima call back and try to add it and i'll ask about the turbo charger..

Last edited:

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
on the email they send you there is a link to cancel

There isn't on mine.... I just have an order status button which takes me no where... "Order not found. If recently placed, please check back later for an update."

When I canceled I had to call. They make it difficult on purpose.

Ok, I just sent them and email and am waiting for my place in line on Online Chat. If it doesn't get canceled, no biggie. I'll sell the one I wanted to cancel on Swappa (if there is no availability online when I get it) or return it.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
There was talk it comes with a clear case also, or at least 2014 moto x did. I wonder when the bumper case will be available?

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
**** i didnt see the 7.99 battery pack ima call back and try to add it and i'll ask about the turbo charger..

Oh YA!!!!! sorry to you guys that paid for the powerpack because i didnt order it with the moto x they gave it to me for free.. and the moto x pure dose come with a turbo charger

GeordieAffy

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

64GB Black / Dark Silver / Ash Wood. Will use it on Verizon.

The moto maker page said "arrives 9/15". The order confirmation page simply says "out of stock". The "view order details" page says "arrives 9/15".

View attachment 194564
Exact set up I recon I'm going to order when MotoMaker goes live here in the UK. Looks lush!

So I expect some pictures once it arrives, dont worry I'll bug you closer to the time ;)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh YA!!!!! sorry to you guys that paid for the powerpack because i didnt order it with the moto x they gave it to me for free.. and the moto x pure dose come with a turbo charger

Very nice. I don't mind paying $8 for it -- really isn't a bad price :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital