"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So freaking GEEKED!!!

More than likely we'll see these phones before the 15th. If last year is any indication, we could have them as soon as the 11th, which is next Friday.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
My order is complete as well. I think they need to go ahead and ship it since it's complete. Unless they have a set number they want to make before they ship out.

Posted via the Android Central App

Riccardo C

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys im kinda secong guessing my purchasing the extended warrentee. I mean after my leather back, warrentee, and tax i was at $550 for the base 16gb model... Any thoughts???? on if I made a wise choice with the warentee because honestly with a $400 dollar phone in 1 year i can probably buy it online for $200 ....

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
So freaking GEEKED!!!

More than likely we'll see these phones before the 15th. If last year is any indication, we could have them as soon as the 11th, which is next Friday.

I was talking to Motorola on the phone yesterday and I asked when mine would be shipping out. She said it'll ship out on September 11 (I have a September 17 arrival date in my confirmation email). I hope it does ship that soon, if not sooner. But I'm taking what she said with a grain of salt because she might not have known 100%.

Last edited:

thebobby00

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I was able to hop on Moto Maker at about 1:55 CT yesterday but didnt actually complete my order until about 2:30. Was using my HTC One M7 and it actually went pretty well other than the phone being slow, which is why I was doing what I was doing to begin with.

moto shipment.jpg

My order status is also showing complete!

Does anyone know how Moto ships their phones once they hit the US? USPS, UPS, FedEx?

Thanks everyone for the info you've been sharing the past few weeks. This has been my first stop every time I wanted new info on this phone.

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I like that the order status page is using a picture of a first gen Moto X. Mine too says order complete. Last year I had a Tuesday delivery date and it arrived there preceding Friday so, hopes are high.

Posted via the Android Central App

samwapp

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I was able to hop on Moto Maker at about 1:55 CT yesterday but didnt actually complete my order until about 2:30. Was using my HTC One M7 and it actually went pretty well other than the phone being slow, which is why I was doing what I was doing to begin with.

View attachment 194800

Does anyone know how Moto ships their phones once they hit the US? USPS, UPS, FedEx?

Thanks everyone for the info you've been sharing the past few weeks. This has been my first stop every time I wanted new info on this phone.

On the phone yesterday they told me Fedex

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 194800

My last Moto phone (in July) was shipped via fedex directly from China. It's the first time I recall being able to track a package from a foreign country. It was fast also, about 3-4 days after ordering though motomaker said 2 weeks when I placed the order.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Like some others above, I just checked and this is what I get, too. My quoted ETA for delivery was 9/18. I'm crossing my fingers to have it much sooner but I'm also not too quick to trust this. Why? Because did anyone else get the official e-mail notification that you signed up for on Moto's site? No? I didn't think so.

But, hey, I'm a sucker and I'm all too ready to hope that an early delivery surprises me. <crossing fingers>

View attachment 194811

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is showing as order complete but it still has the 9/15 delivery date. Amazon, at the moment anyway, says they will start shipping out on 9/9 so maybe that is the 'street date'. If they are shipping to the US from China then I would guess they will wait until they have enough phones ordered to do a bulk shipment to the US to save money.

Seeing as people are already seen different shipping dates, certain options being sold out, etc, pre-order demand was fairly strong so I doubt it'd take long if they are waiting to ship a bunch at once.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys im kinda secong guessing my purchasing the extended warrentee. I mean after my leather back, warrentee, and tax i was at $550 for the base 16gb model... Any thoughts???? on if I made a wise choice with the warentee because honestly with a $400 dollar phone in 1 year i can probably buy it online for $200 ....

That is pretty expensive. My order was $543 for the 64 GB (I didn't get leather though). That also includes the $8 for the battery pack + tax. $550 for the 16 GB before would be pretty expensive to me.

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I just received the e-mail from Motorola telling me the Pure edition was available for pre order. This is from signing up about a month ago on the Motorola site for updates.

bkdroid

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
MyMotoX.png
32GB
DON"T PANIC
Verizon
9/24 est. delivery date :[

Didn't get my order in until about 6:30pm Central. Order status shows "Order Complete", but I doubt that it's already been built.

Last edited:

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site
That is pretty expensive. My order was $543 for the 64 GB (I didn't get leather though). That also includes the $8 for the battery pack + tax. $550 for the 16 GB before would be pretty expensive to me.

Mine was $617, $499 for the 64 gb phone, $80 for the protection plan and around $37 for Florida sales tax.

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Does anyone have a link to the $8 battery pack people are referring to? I didn't see it as an option when I checked out and may call Moto and try to add it.

Does anyone think it is comparable to the battery pack Google was sending out with Project Fi Welcome Kits?

If so, I may not worry about it.

Here's what comes in the Project Fi welcome box | Android Expert

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay