"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered just about the time they opened live. Email at 3:34pm. No email about "building." I'll get it when i get it, but I am not a patient "waiter" that's for sure.

65fastback

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Memory - 32 GB
Back - Deep Sea Blue
Trim - Metallic Dark Titanium Gray

Going to be on sprint. Man I wish it would do dual sim so I didnt have to carry two phones.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Curious, what makes resale attractive to a buyer?
I can get what I want directly from Moto with no markup.
Neutral colors so you don't scare someone off with crazy color combinations. High storage if you're getting it at cost (since the 64gb probably costs about $8 more than the 16gb).

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Moto x pure isnt on the website

I ordered a 5.5" LG G Flex 2 for $249.99 new on Ebay...It's the best phone i've ever used. Updated with 5.1.1 Lollipop. No heat, no stutter, great pics. Love it! I'm thinking of ordering a spare it's so cheap :D

My wife however will have none of it....She needs her 5.7" screen and a 21MP camera, so I will go order her 32gb's of Lime Green Motorola Pure whatever goodness. with the inscription of "Her Royal Goddess" inscribed on the bottom.....and she can sit there and think about it until they are back in stock :D

JF

I hope she's not too upset with you when it actually says "her royal godd" on the bottom because the max is 14 characters....

Bizill

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
This waiting does suck. Got all caught up in the hype/rumor of "availability" of September 3rd. Yes, I am crying. Another reason is that in preparation of using a nano sim in the Moto Pure, I activated my Tmobile nana sim in place of my micro in my Note 2 and screwed the pooch. Darn nano sim didn't want to stay put in the nano to micro adapter and when trying to insert it into my Note 2 and having to try to pull it back out to try again, the adapter caught the sim slot pins and busted 2 straight off.

So now I'm using a crappy LG90 until the Moto shows, and that time cannot come fast enough!!!!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a hunch for those who ordered reasonably early that we will get them before Saturday of this week. Moto has been down this road before and I remember getting a Motomaker X pretty soon after I ordered it. Should be a fun week.

iAmEFFeX

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Got my Amazon order coming in on Friday, I can't wait. I was going to bump it up to next day shipping as opposed to 2 day, but figured I'd be strong and wait another day, lol.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I went to the webpage 4 times on day one and configured different ones but I did not complete the purchase. :( I decided to wait and see what happens with the BlackBerry Avenger or whatever it ends up getting called. That's the BlackBerry that comes with native android. :) (I'm also looking at the One Plus Two, but waiting on an invite)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Folks that ordered their 16GB and 32GB via Moto maker on release day might be real upset tomorrow onward, since some people ordering up until even today from Amazon and Best Buy could have theirs tomorrow. Us 64GBers had no choice but Moto Maker, so no harm no foul.

Reviews from the more thorough sites will probably be a week after a lot of people already have theirs.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Folks that ordered their 16GB and 32GB via Moto maker on release day might be real upset tomorrow onward, since some people ordering up until even today from Amazon and Best Buy could have theirs tomorrow. Us 64GBers had no choice but Moto Maker, so no harm no foul.

Reviews from the more thorough sites will probably be a week after a lot of people already have theirs.

I'll be okay. Those who are upset need to step back and see the big picture.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon