"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered mine on the 2nd (around 2:30PM EST) and my order number is 012062XX. I got the confirmation email same day at 2:54PM EST. My order is still at "Order Approved". I finally couldn't take it any longer and finally talked to a CSR today who claimed that my device was being built and still had the estimated delivery date of 9/15.

I'm not sure the order status page is that important. My order number is 012066XX and I got the "it's being built" email yesterday morning.

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on September 2nd, received an email confirming delivery date of 9/15. The following day, I received an email indicating my order is on "hold for further review." After several phone calls and chat discussions, my order is still under review due to the "strict security" standards at Motorola.

I asked several times to confirm that my delivery date wouldn't change and have been told it will not. Received an email today indicating my review was still be reviewed by the "approval department." Not sure what to do at this point as I continue to get the "it's being reviewed by the approval department" message.

Akariii

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
So I contacted support and they said "As I checked here you ordered a customize Moto X Pure Edition. Upon checking here what I can see the schedule ship date is 09/09/2015 and the expected delivery date will be 09/15/2015. Motorola will ensure you will receive the device on time! :. They couldn't give me an update on if it was being built or not. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
So I contacted support and they said "As I checked here you ordered a customize Moto X Pure Edition. Upon checking here what I can see the schedule ship date is 09/09/2015 and the expected delivery date will be 09/15/2015. Motorola will ensure you will receive the device on time! :. They couldn't give me an update on if it was being built or not. Guess I'll just have to wait.
Moto confirmed a 9/9 ship date for you? That's great, we should start seeing these arrive on Friday then.

FSalema

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Moto X Style from Amazon.de but i can see that i'm gonna have to take that cup of patience. I just can't find any info regarding the realease date here in Europe. Frustrating...

bunkerhill

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Ordered my Moto X PE on 9/3/15 in the morning, with a scheduled delivery of 9/18.
I just received the "We'r Assembling It" email.
It would appear they are on schedule to meet the promised delivery date.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
People on xda are posting shipping notifications for a delivery tomorrow for some amazon orders. Let the complaining commence! :)

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Pure about 9 PM AZ time the first day. I received the confirm about 2 am AZ time. Last night I received the "it's being built" email. So tonight I expect the order complete email! My real question is are there basic phones already built in the storage option you chose and all they have to do put the custom options on or do they build the phone from scratch and add the options? Also I am getting no custom greeting or engraving so it should be much quicker to build mine. My date is still 9/16/2015. GRRRRRRRR bad waiter lol:-[

J_Jameson

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure I've got the only phone from Amazon that didn't ship today haha. There's my complaint!

Jeff Bezos must really hate you. I bet, instead of sending the phone, they'll send you an autographed picture of him simultaneously mooning you and flipping you off.

Benny879

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
First batch of shipping emails beginning to go out from Motorola. Someone on XDA got a tracking number for Friday delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dan Peters

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I *just* got a notification that my motomaker MotoX has shipped. I should have it in Mpls on Friday, before 10:30 am, according to Fedex.

How did I find out? An email from Motorola!

Is it Friday yet? Order # 12077xx

16 GB, black front, dark grey frame and accents, bamboo back. Shipping to Mpls

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I *just* got a notification that my motomaker MotoX has shipped. I should have it in Mpls on Friday, before 10:30 am, according to Fedex.

Damn. My order number is earlier than yours and I still haven't gotten a shipping notification. Mine is a plane jane 32 GB, black front, titanium accents, black back. Looks like maybe they completed a batch of 16 GB models first.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

How fast for FedEx shipping? Congratulations.. My order no is 1208xxx ..hope will be ship soon.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Mine is order number #01206xxx, and it hasn't shipped yet, so don't think orders are going out sequentially based on order numbers. 😕

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Luckyyyyyyyyy! Mine still saying building :(.

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine has said building since a few hours after placing the order. Today I got an e-mail that it's being assembled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante