"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine spent the night in Memphis, probably enjoying the night life and is hung over. Moving again as of 3:25 PM hopefully by first class air. Scheduled delivery is Tuesday but would be nice if it arrived tomorrow. :cool:

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
From Memphis, it still needs to go to a local hub. I'm not expecting it tomorrow but it would be nice.

davinci27

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I ordered within 20 minutes of ordering opening, and mine is still in the being built status. 32GB White/Silver/Lime green. Nothing from Fedex yet either. This sucks.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
From Memphis, it still needs to go to a local hub. I'm not expecting it tomorrow but it would be nice.
Mine left Memphis one morning at 3am, made it to my city at 5am, and was at my house that morning. They can move quick I guess if you live relatively close to Memphis (I'm in Michigan).

Anton Watts

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Ordered 9/2/2015 two separate pure's expected delivery date 10/1/2015015.

1. 32 gb white/champagne
Red accents
Personalized Moro greeting

2. 32 gb white
Blue accents
Personalized moto greeting

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(7894762)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I ordered within 20 minutes of ordering opening, and mine is still in the being built status. 32GB White/Silver/Lime green. Nothing from Fedex yet either. This sucks.

I'm in the same boat. I ordered it immediately after moto maker opened up. 32GB all White/champagne with no engraving or custom greeting. Estimated delivery date is the 17th but moto tracker still says device is being built and nothing is showing up in the FedEx Delivery Manager.

travaz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Promised delivery on 9/16/2015 and have heard nothing on FedEx or moto so after tomorrow I will contact Moto :( 64 GB red leather back with metallic accent no engraving no greeting. Seems like us that paid the most are getting the least attention. Ordered on opening day

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Promised delivery on 9/16/2015 and have heard nothing on FedEx or moto so after tomorrow I will contact Moto :( 64 GB red leather back with metallic accent no engraving no greeting. Seems like us that paid the most are getting the least attention. Ordered on opening day
I bet you (and I for my 2nd phone) and lots of other people will see shipping labels created tomorrow.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

I was within 5 min and I just got the shipment info via FedEx delivery manager late last night. Their moving, just not as fast as we want! Moto est my delivery as 17th and FedEx shows 16th

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I was within 5 min and I just got the shipment info via FedEx delivery manager late last night. Their moving, just not as fast as we want! Moto est my delivery as 17th and FedEx shows 16th

i really hope i'm in the same boat (or plane) as you!

i'm basically annoyed with fedex and their stupid system that won't let me sign up for delivery manager at this point

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Mine just showed up at the Fedex Sorting Facility here in Las Vegas! 2 Days before my scheduled delivery... I wonder if there's any chance I'll actually get it tomorrow instead :)

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
i really hope i'm in the same boat (or plane) as you!

i'm basically annoyed with fedex and their stupid system that won't let me sign up for delivery manager at this point

yeah, that does stink! You just have to wait on a shipping email from Moto which will probably be after your receive it! :eek:

trenchkato

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Mine just showed up at the Fedex Sorting Facility here in Las Vegas! 2 Days before my scheduled delivery... I wonder if there's any chance I'll actually get it tomorrow instead :)
It will come. FedEx is not in the package holding business.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

Mine made itto Londonderry NH in record time, at 7:10 PM. One more stop and then out for delivery. Hopefully tomorrow, one day early.:)