"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
For the people who just got shipping notifications, what is your order status on motorola.com?

Did you already show "Order Complete" and just not shipped yet?

thebobby00

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Hallelujah!! Just checked Fed Ex and my phone is on the way and will be delivered one day early. Scheduled to arrive on the 17th! Can't wait.

So my prayers have finally been answered. Just checked FedEx delivery manager. It is there for delivery on the 17th. Go to Fed Ex delivery manager and F5 that beeatch!

Do you guys have metallic grey accents or a royal blue back?

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Wtf Still nothing here but everyone is getting shipping info :( Mine is scheduled for the 17th too. I keep refreshing in hopes

Mine is 18th. Seems the odds are no better. Ironic to see devices with engravings, greetings and more niche color combos getting theirs over my plain black grippy 64GB with gray accents. Tito throw me a tissue! ;) :)

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
so how does the Walnut back feel while holding the phone?? is there some grip/texture to it...or is it really slick?
thanks

It's identical to the Walnut back on the 2014 X, FWIW. To me, there is an acceptable amount of "tack" to the back to allow me to grip it well. Any time I need to be extra sure I don't lose the handle on it, I will be using the included bumper case. That gives me more of a lip to hold onto than just grabbing onto the speaker grille (when taking out of my pocket, for example).

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Still seems there is more than one facility, so first in first out is relative to where the order went. Us folks languishing in Being Built probably have our orders routed to a facility that is not as "expedient".

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
have you tried setting up a fedex delivery manager account? it's a whole new site to refresh and keep you from getting work done!

but it may get you a tracking number faster than moto if you haven't

I do have Delivery Manager but that is only for residential addresses and I had mine shipped to the office so I don't miss a moment. We do have a tracking system for FedEx set up at work too (I forget what it's called) that is also not showing anything but I am hoping for excitement this evening.

DavoSo

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I pre ordered on 9/2, est delivery date is 9/22. I am absolutely MIND BLOWNED how people who ordered after 9/3 already received their phones...:'(

32gb
White/Silver
White back
Red accents

Last edited:

duratime

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 196926

Just got my fedex tracking email for est delivery on the 17th.

I selected the exact same phone (sans the "Hello Yogi") and I also just checked FedEx and it now shows my tracking info with a 17th delivery date. My original delivery date was 9/21. My order status still says "still being built". FedEx has yet to send me an email nor a text letting me know about the tracking info. So those of you that have been religiously refreshing the FedEx page, you have good reason to. Just realized that once it shows on Delivery Manager, you can sent up email preferences.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I do have Delivery Manager but that is only for residential addresses and I had mine shipped to the office so I don't miss a moment. We do have a tracking system for FedEx set up at work too (I forget what it's called) that is also not showing anything but I am hoping for excitement this evening.

Funny, Motorola wouldn't let me ship it to my office only my billing address. Nothing showing up in my FedEx delivery management.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz