"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, anyone place an order on 9/3 and received either their device or a tracking number? Mine still shows as being assembled since 9/3. I chatted with Moto today and said my target delivery date of 9/17 was on target. I know they use FedEx 2 day service but I'm wondering if I fell through the cracks.

I ordered mine on 9/3 and got my shipping info via FedEx Delivery Manager today, about three hours ago to be exact.

Posted via the Android Central App

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Okay, anyone place an order on 9/3 and received either their device or a tracking number? Mine still shows as being assembled since 9/3. I chatted with Moto today and said my target delivery date of 9/17 was on target. I know they use FedEx 2 day service but I'm wondering if I fell through the cracks.
I ordered mine on 9/2. It was supposed to arrive today, but it's still being built.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
So I checked the Moto site for status. What, exactly, does "F.U. Customer" mean for the status? Do you think that means FedUp instead of FedEx? "Found Undelivered?" "Fixed Up?"

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on September 4th, got shipping notification Sunday night. Picked up by FedEx in China Monday morning and they got it to my door step 26 hours later! Wow!

Attachments

• 195853.jpg
    195853.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 27

truenoob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 9/5. 32GB, Deep Sea Blue back and Metallic Royal Blue trim. It doesn't even show as being built yet. Projected delivery at the time of order was 10/2 and that hasn't changed. nothing has changed on the status. I wish it would at least change to being built already.

diesel97

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I just received my 32 GB cognac leather back in this morning that I ordered the morning of the 4th. People are complaining about the screen looking yellowish. This screen is very white. There must have been a bad batch. So far I'm really liking it. I also have a leather back Moto x 2nd gen and this leather definitely feels different.

I got my 32GB cognac leather also what do you think of the leather ? I'm not sure my self this is my first leather phone

mee081224

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
if they say it is going to arrive when its expected ITS BS. Mine was supposed to be here today and its no where to be found. Moto support doesnt know and is waiting to hear back. They are just puppets who are saying the same BS line to everyone. I am so fed up. I love that they are trying to get rid of the middle man and not have the phone companies add a premium. But jesus get amazon or bb to help if you cant figure out how to mail out your devices.

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
Picked mine up at FedEx tonight! So very big and slick and bright! Just finished with Migrate, updating my apps now. I wasn't going to use this one too much because I'm waiting for my white/champagne veraion to come, but it's too good to resist .

nhuth

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered day one. 64GB Ash Wood, Silver/White. Being built since Sep 3rd. Estimated delivery Sep 21st. Hoping it can come on time.

Last edited:

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Silver trim, 32GB, Royal Blue back and accent. I like blue :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm the same way. I'm kicking myself for not ponying up and getting the 32 GB. If I regret it too much, I'll just customize another and return this one. Here's to hoping the phone gets here early, or at the very least on time. The wait is killing me!

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Almost 11:30PM and still no shipping label, I swear if it doesn't get here on time I will be pissed. 9/17 is expected delivery date, according to Moto rep and the order status

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Hallelujah!! Just checked Fed Ex and my phone is on the way and will be delivered one day early. Scheduled to arrive on the 17th! Can't wait.

Damn. Now FedEx is saying the 18th which is the original delivery date. Still better than the e-mail I got from Motorola which said to look for it on the 21st. Still hoping it somehow arrives tomorrow.