"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

ttwiitch

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Just ordered mine.
Going to activate it on Sprint 😎
But....damn, estimated delivery date of Oct 5th! 😱😕

183d7a2ea7e4b621822121b69fe9d181.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

monofurioso

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Yay! Just got my shipping email w/ FedEx tracking!

It's in China and currently scheduled for an estimated Monday 9/21 arrival.

For comparison to others waiting, it's a 64GB/Ebony wood model ordered on 9/2 and originally given a 9/22 delivery projection.

Oh, and still says 'Device Being Built' on the MotoMaker order tracker. :)

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 7th. Black on black on dark gray 32GB. Had a backorder availability of the 18th. Got a shipped e-mail from moto tonight and fedex shows an expected delivery on the 21st with a pickup in china tomorrow the 18th. Gotta wait another weekend.

AN1MEN1AC

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Same here just got email it shipped from SHENZHEN CN. Estimated delivery 9/21 (New York) :D
I ordered it 9/5 originally said 10/2 arrival

Pure Edition
Memory - 16 GB (purchased a 64 GB Sandisk SD card from Amazon for $20)
White face
Back - Winter White
Trim - Metallic Lemone
my full name engraving/Hello "my first name" greeting
Will use on Verizon. Gonna use my SIM from my DROID MAXX.
Est. Delivery Friday, 10/02/15*
Standard Shipping

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so FedEx picked up my stuff three hours ago. Their system quotes a delivery date of Monday, 9/21. But I've been reading here that the actual delivery date is one day prior to what the Delivery Manager quotes. If that is the case, then that means my delivery could still be on Friday, as originally promised by Moto's site.

So does delivery reliably show up one business day prior to what is quoted in their system?

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Well mine was supposed to ship on the 16th but that has come and gone. Here's to hoping that it gets here by it's scheduled date of the 22nd. Not holding my breath.

thebobby00

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Mine finally showed up in Delivery Manager for a Friday delivery! (which actually works out well since my wife works from home on Fridays so she can sign for it) I don't even care that it's a day later than expected, I just wish there had been more communication. Just a simple "Hey, we're a little swamped with orders right now, your order could be a few days late." email would have done wonders in my eyes.

Exactly! So I'll say it for them. This phone is popular so it might be a day or 2 late. My delivery date was the 17th but after a phone call to CS I got shipping info from FedEx for a 9/21 delivery but.....

Okay, so FedEx picked up my stuff three hours ago. Their system quotes a delivery date of Monday, 9/21. But I've been reading here that the actual delivery date is one day prior to what the Delivery Manager quotes. If that is the case, then that means my delivery could still be on Friday, as originally promised by Moto's site.

So does delivery reliably show up one business day prior to what is quoted in their system?

Yes. If your phone makes the flight from Hong Kong to Memphis tomorrow its very likely it will be delivered 9/18. We're in the same boat except I'm going to be out of town all weekend so I hope it doesnt come until Monday.:cool:

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
FedEx Delivery Manager question- someone in an earlier post said that it wouldn't work because the phone was sent to their office. What about an apartment building? (Mine is supposed to arrive Monday and there has been radio silence. Plus, FedEx doesn't deliver Monday)

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
FedEx Delivery Manager question- someone in an earlier post said that it wouldn't work because the phone was sent to their office. What about an apartment building? (Mine is supposed to arrive Monday and there has been radio silence. Plus, FedEx doesn't deliver Monday)

I work in lower Manhattan and I couldn't input my building into FedEx Manager because it is designated a commercial building. Added my aunt's residential building on 7th Street where I often get deliveries with no issues.

Posted via the Android Central App

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

It should arrive Friday. That's what happened last week with the orders that went out at this time.

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
It should arrive Friday. That's what happened last week with the orders that went out at this time.

That's what I'm hoping for especially given my phone made it all the way from China in about a day and is now at local sorting facility only a few miles away. So they should be able to deliver it today which would be one day ahead of schedule.

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Maybe, but the weekend is usually not part of the on time date. Usually means it sits on the weekend and ships the next day available. Only certified next day or two day delivery is usually delivered on Saturdays. I am in a similar boat. Mine had a date from FedEx of 9/18 and now shows 9/21.

Added: Unless your order is in the US today. Mine still shows China as of this morning.

ShadyMouse

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I checked mine in the morning of 9/16. However, long day at work, when I finally got back to my desk I checked around 4PM and there was nothing. Got home around 6PM and I saw a Tracking Number :)

ShadyMouse

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
When did you check last before this evening? It seems like the tracking numbers get dealt out around lunchtime. That's just from my observations though, still waiting for mine.

I checked mine in the morning of 9/16. However, long day at work, when I finally got back to my desk I checked around 4PM and there was nothing. Got home around 6PM and I saw a Tracking Number :)

ShadyMouse

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site

I asked for my shipment to held at a FedEx location near my job (Midtown Manhattan). If it makes it to the city by tonight, it may very well be delivered tomorrow. Although they changed the Delivery date from the 18th to the 21st...

The Harrington

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I wish they had GPS on the FedEx trucks so I could see where the truck is at this moment!! Told the wife not to leave the house unless there was a very serious emergency. :)

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I asked for my shipment to held at a FedEx location near my job (Midtown Manhattan). If it makes it to the city by tonight, it may very well be delivered tomorrow. Although they changed the Delivery date from the 18th to the 21st...

Smart idea, thank you. Still nothing on my FedEx Delivery Manager yet ..

duratime

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
My order original delivery date was 9/21. FedEx Delivery Manager initially said it would be delivered 9/17, but it was changed to 9/18 when it was put on the plane from China. It still says 9/18, but tracking shows that it left a FedEx location 2 hours from my location at 5:30am, it's only 6:50am where I'm at now. I might be getting it today. I have it being held at the FedEx location less than a mile from my office.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay