"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Based on the movement everyone is seeing today, it looks like Motorola has stepped up their game and started getting notices out to customers. Mine finally moved off the "being built" screen of death to "order complete." Still no shipping info other than my call with moto support this morning when I was told it would be shipped on 9/21. Fingers crossed it will finally arrive next week. Good news is I get to fondle my girlfriend's new MXPE in a few hours.

Cael26

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
So after previously talking to reps who said my order was delayed until next week, I got a rep who didn't get that memo [if it is true]?

Kris: Your supposed to received the device on the 15th.
Kris: Can you provide me your call back number? Since the process of the order has exceeded the length of its delivery date we have to escalate to to our higher department so you would know what is the status of the Order.
Christian: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Kris: Thank you. We will give you an update after 24 hours or less. I will escalate this case, so please keep your lines open.
Christian: Ok, thank you.
Kris: If you need any more information get in touch. Thanks from Motorola, bye!
You have disconnected.

mandoman28

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I received mine today, a week early! I have the Pure with Blue trim. I am having a hard time finding a case on Amazon, everything good is back ordered!

312MotoGus

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
My second X order, which will replace the one I just got, just moved to Order Complete on the Motorola site, yay! My Estimated Delivery Date was 10/8 when I ordered (9/11), maybe it'll come in sooner.

javier aranda1

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Based on the movement everyone is seeing today, it looks like Motorola has stepped up their game and started getting notices out to customers. Mine finally moved off the "being built" screen of death to "order complete." Still no shipping info other than my call with moto support this morning when I was told it would be shipped on 9/21. Fingers crossed it will finally arrive next week. Good news is I get to fondle my girlfriend's new MXPE in a few hours.

MY status saids still being built ,but Fedex already has a tracking number check fedex it delivery manager

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
What's the shipping weight of one MXPE? I ordered two MXPE and FedEx says the weight is 3.3lbs for both. Just checking to see if both are in that shipment.

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
My phone just moved to Order complete!! :D The weird thing is it says Sept 16th? So they finished it yesterday? Still nothing in fedex delivery manager

Hey guys who are frantically refreshing Fedex. You can set it up to where you get a text message when a package is assigned to you

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site

No stepped up game for me. My 9/2 order is still estimated delivery of 9/15 but the build status is stuck at Order Approved.

mee081224

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
has anyone been successful in getting a partial refund for their technical problems with their ordering system, for those who did not get their phone on the original date???

vinceboii

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
just got mine today! tracking said estimated to be here on the 21st but its here now! I got it sent to my house but wanted it so bad at work that I told my brother to drop it off to me but I'm not going to use it until i get a screen protector and case

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007