"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I got this response from Moto support : 'As of now, we don't have update when your order will be finished, but I will check on it from time to time and will update you about it .'
I have never ever encountered a company that could not provide an update about their products...Not counting OP, of course.
I was able to see on Fedex site, that a label was created today on Chenzhen,CN, and it should be delivered by Monday 21st. Still on Moto site it states 'Device Being Built'. I just hope they're able to finish it by the time Fedex picks it up.

Last edited:

mee081224

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
My phone just moved to Order complete!! :D The weird thing is it says Sept 16th? So they finished it yesterday? Still nothing in fedex delivery manager

Hey guys who are frantically refreshing Fedex. You can set it up to where you get a text message when a package is assigned to you

how do you this? i have accounr manager acct, but dont know what i need to do to set up packages to show up

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
how do you this? i have accounr manager acct, but dont know what i need to do to set up packages to show up

Click the Track tab on top, then select Access Fedex Tracking from the drop-down menu.
You should see a list of all shipments to your address.

truenoob

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i think I'm definitely getting setup for a major disappointment. I ordered on 9/5 with an expected delivery date of 10/2. however the status online doesn't even show that the build has started. I even checked FDM and no label or anything. I've called/chatted with Motorola and they had no additional information to offer. I think I'm in store for some major disappointment.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
i think I'm definitely getting setup for a major disappointment. I ordered on 9/5 with an expected delivery date of 10/2. however the status online doesn't even show that the build has started. I even checked FDM and no label or anything. I've called/chatted with Motorola and they had no additional information to offer. I think I'm in store for some major disappointment.
A 10/2 delivery date won't appear until 9/29 in FedEx at the earliest.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Finally a couple thousand refreshes later I'm scheduled for a 9/21 delivery according to FedEx. That's 4 day delay for what's worth.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

LongbranchPennywhistle

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Well, originally the delivery estimate was the 21st for me, but I didn't order till the 12th.
Not really thinking it's going to be on time though since I can't find any indication of it being shipped yet.....but maybe I'll get lucky.

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Well, originally the delivery estimate was the 21st for me, but I didn't order till the 12th.
Not really thinking it's going to be on time though since I can't find any indication of it being shipped yet.....but maybe I'll get lucky.

From what I heard I guess there is a delay in shipping and that most phone will not ship out until next week now

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I ordered at 11pm EST on the 13th. Order wasn't approved until the 14th. I checked FedEx Delivery Manager and it shows tracking number for delivery on the 21st.

Cael26

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
After a whopping 15 days of being stuck on "Order Approved", an estimated delivery date of Sept 15, and going back and forth with CS, I have finally gotten the "We're Assembling It!" email and my order status is now "Device Being Built".

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Finally! I got an email saying that it's shipping. Supposed to be here by 12PM on the 22nd. I'm hoping for a day before because I'll be out of town. I've at least already set it to hold at the FedEx location in town to where I can grab it on my way back into town. I shouldn't be this excited...

bigbuc

May 28, 2013
Visit site
my wife's arrived two weeks after it was ordered. i figured it was taking so long for engraving. nope. NO ENGRAVING.
it's amazon for us from now on.

--sent from broadbandless rural America

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine now says delivery by the 22nd at 10:30AM (which is awesome because I wont be home that night). Am switching to a pick up location by my office.

I also got the official Motorola email that says I will get it by the 24th.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Mine now says delivery by the 22nd at 10:30AM (which is awesome because I wont be home that night). Am switching to a pick up location by my office.

I also got the official Motorola email that says I will get it by the 24th.

Same here. Original ship date of September 29 when I ordered. Looks like I'll be getting it a week early. Nice.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jheebs

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Considering we ordered the same customizations, how in the world I order it 5 days before you and get a expected delivery date of 10/2 is beyond me. I just hope I'm pleasantly surprised sometime soon.
Just got the tracking info, will be here on the 22nd, by 10:30 am...

Fritz Davis

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
So after going to bed with it still in Hong Kong, I wake up to it being in Cleveland! I was expecting to have to wait out the weekend but hopefully, it comes today. Which would be extra nice since my daughter has her first dance class tomorrow and I can try out the camera.