"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine Shipped too! :D except I don't get the Tuesday delivery date? why would it take that long when many others have only taken 1 day? btw mine has been picked up too

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't rely on the Moto site..it is never up-to-date. Use the FedEx site. Once China gets the order it's all up to them to assemble the phone. Some delays are probably the result of certain Moto Maker configurations...whether popular or not. Once the phone is finished being assembled they (meaning the Chinese) create the shipping label. From then on it's FedEx who takes over. Mine arrived a day earlier than the Moto site said it would. They put these shipments on a jet and fly them from China/Hong Kong to the US depots. Depending on where the closest depot is to your delivery address determines how soon it actually gets delivered to your door. I happen to live in a suburb of Houston TX, about a 20 minute drive from the airport where FedEx lands. Probably why I received mine a day early.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Capture.PNGSame here, I don't have to wait till Monday after all. The sad part is that now I have to wait at verizon for a new sim card but it'll be worth it.

Spook46

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
It looks like Moto screwed the ones that ordered on 9/2. I just spoke with Moto ..again. Still no change, they couldn't even tell me a general time frame of when it will be completed. I even tried to cancel my order and they told me I couldn't, even after knowing it hasn't begun being built. Does anyone know of way or how to cancel my order? I'm so frustrated wit Moto. I haven't even received a receipt about my order, they haven't even charged me.

ShadyMouse

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else's phone keeping mine company on the flight from HK? It's a long way to NYC.

Mine arrived early this morning from HK. It's being redirected to a nearby FedEx location as I requested (as of 8:17am). Hopefully it will be delivered and be Ready for Pickup this afternoon.

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine has finally scaled the great wall and is headed to freedom!

Moto says Wed but FefEx says Tue.

I hope everyone enjoys and remember to post pics and tips and tricks in the forums! Let's keep our community alive!

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else's phone keeping mine company on the flight from HK? It's a long way to NYC.

I hope everyone enjoys and remember to post pics and tips and tricks in the forums! Let's keep our community alive!

Same here, when it first showed up in FedEx yesterday it had a delivery date of Monday, now it shows Tuesday and Moto shows Wednesday.

I can live with Tuesday by 10:30am

Hec Mora

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday's flight was a ghost flight. Apparently, even the NSA couldn't find it. But it happened. My phones are out for delivery. w00t!!! Oh, and Moto actually updated my order status.

View attachment 197317
View attachment 197319

Oh yea mine was supposed to be here 9/17/15 but fed ex est delivery shows 9/21/15. Checked the tracking on the phone and it shows it on the truck and out for delivery today. :D a day late but it's okay

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
It looks like Moto screwed the ones that ordered on 9/2. I just spoke with Moto ..again. Still no change, they couldn't even tell me a general time frame of when it will be completed. I even tried to cancel my order and they told me I couldn't, even after knowing it hasn't begun being built. Does anyone know of way or how to cancel my order? I'm so frustrated wit Moto. I haven't even received a receipt about my order, they haven't even charged me.

That's a shame. I ordered my two on 9/2 10 minutes after they opened Motomaker.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i think I'm definitely getting setup for a major disappointment. I ordered on 9/5 with an expected delivery date of 10/2. however the status online doesn't even show that the build has started. I even checked FDM and no label or anything. I've called/chatted with Motorola and they had no additional information to offer. I think I'm in store for some major disappointment.

I'm already disappointed. Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I might get it next week.

Last edited:

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I will trust FedEx logistics over Lenovo any day.

bkdroid

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery as well. Ordered on 9/2, original Delivery Estimate was 9/24. Looks like I'll get it 6 days early.
There's definitely a wide range of experiences with these orders. I got the 'Under-promise, Over-deliver' setup with a depressingly late estimated delivery, but expected to show up almost a week early. It's still a week later than some lucky first-day orders, but I'm happy. I feel for the folks in the opposite situation.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I was about to cancel since I saw it on Amazon with Prime delivery.
If they have not charge your credit card you could call and stop the card from been charged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair