"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a very strong feeling it will get here tomorrow so I can pick it up from the FedEx store :D

I'm in the same boat as you but mine is showing delivery estimate of 9/22 (when original from Motorola was 9/18). The phone I ordered on 9/2 with delivery of 9/15 is nowhere to be found still.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else's phone keeping mine company on the flight from HK? It's a long way to NYC.
Mine says "In Transit" at Lantau Island HK at 9:47pm on 9/18. So mine is probably on the same shipment as yours as I'm in NYC (long island) as well
Mine arrived early this morning from HK. It's being redirected to a nearby FedEx location as I requested (as of 8:17am). Hopefully it will be delivered and be Ready for Pickup this afternoon.
Wish I can say the same. I won't get mine either Monday which is my expected delivery date.
I have a very strong feeling it will get here tomorrow so I can pick it up from the FedEx store :D

Look like your and mine are in the same plane what is the location yours have to be delivered I have houston Texas.
View attachment 197324
Mine is on the same plan as you guys!
Do you set up to pick up at store or just look up where is being held and pick up at that location i want to also pick up from the store if it arrives tomorrow.
I went to fedex.com/delivery and logged into my delivery manager. From there, I selected the shipment and requested it to be held at a FedEx location and you pick the location closest to you.

javier aranda1

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Mine says "In Transit" at Lantau Island HK at 9:47pm on 9/18. So mine is probably on the same shipment as yours as I'm in NYC (long island) as well

Wish I can say the same. I won't get mine either Monday which is my expected delivery date.

Mine is on the same plan as you guys!

I went to fedex.com/delivery and logged into my delivery manager. From there, I selected the shipment and requested it to be held at a FedEx location and you pick the location closest to you.

even on saturday i mean the store close to my house is open but will they delivered to the stored .

nhuth

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Pure 64GB, Ash Wood, with white front and silver accents

I ordered Sep 2nd, initial delivery date was Sep 21st. I just received delivery confirmation today, Motorola has it pegged at Sep 23rd, but Fedex has it currently at Sep 22nd by 10:30am.

Are there any other day one orders that still have NOT shipped, or am I one of the last?

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I ordered Sep 2nd, initial delivery date was Sep 21st. I just received delivery confirmation today, Motorola has it pegged at Sep 23rd, but Fedex has it currently at Sep 22nd by 10:30am.

Are there any other day one orders that still have NOT shipped, or am I one of the last?

Ordered one phone on Sept 2, delivery estimate 15th and nothing in FedEx yet. The second phone ordered on Sept 9, delivery estimate of 18th and is now showing on FedEx ast 9/22 delivery.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

Ordered day one, literally moments after pre-orders came live. I /just/ got a building email two days ago.

Guess when my estimated delivery day was? Today. Motorola's customer support assured me my phone was already built, that it shipped on the 14th, that it was waiting for FedEx to pick it up and there would be absolutely no delays and I would have my phone in my hand on the 18th.

I'd been looking forward to this day but now, I guess I'll know something next week? I wish they just told me there were delays off the bat than promising me over and over again no delays, no problems, and that everything was moving fine.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
My order was attempted delivered to my house this morning, but I was not there to sign and did not want it left there until 6PM. Considering it shipped from HK yesterday that is FAST. I tried to route it to a FedEx office two miles from work, but needed 24 hours notice for the change. I can pick it up there on Monday, or drive almost 60 miles round trip tomorrow to get it at the main FedEx office.

I will wait until Monday instead. I am waiting out of solidarity to the still Being Built brothers and sisters! :) ;)

Also do not want to drive the sixty miles. I can get Chipotle after getting my order on Monday, since near to each other :)

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
even on saturday i mean the store close to my house is open but will they delivered to the stored .
For me, my location is at the FedEx hub where all deliveries come in and out of. It's also literally right across the street from my work. So I can walk across the street and pick it up during lunch or just drive across when I'm leaving work.

I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow so I can pick it up while I'm running errands and not wait for Monday. This would give me time to load and update everything and transfer stuff and get some hands on time with it. And I can also factory reset my LG G3 for me and my wife and have it listed on eBay/Swappa.

ManiacalMF

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
After reading all these replies, now I'm thinking my wife and I should've ordered our phones separately from our watches so we can have new phones sooner.

AN1MEN1AC

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok, Ordered 9/5, assembled 9/9, shipped 9/16, Scheduled to arrived 9/21 BUT........ arrived today!! 9/18. Woohoo!!! Was happily surprised when FEDEX pulled up 9:30 am! Messing with it now. Can't figure how shipping shows from China but the box says from TEXAS??

Edit, had it 3 days so far.... LOVE IT!!!
BTW, 16gb all white with lemone yellow accents and engravings etc. Added a 64gb Sandisk SD card (from amazon $20). Loaded music, videos (quality is awesome!). VERY LOUD speakers. Charges fast (30% to 100% in just under an hour)

Last edited:

WildH

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I had mine ship yesterday. Would be thrilled if it came today but realistically I'm not expecting it until next week.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12