"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I went out with my son and decided to head to the FedEx office to get my order. Setting up now. So far, no pure issues that some on threads have posted.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine got "stuck in customs" last weekend. Estimated delivery date was 9/15.

The phone was delivered on 9/14.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

jojesa

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Motorola called me this evening (I was not expecting them to call me) to assured me they have contacted FedEx and the issue have been resolved. I was told that delivery times will not be affected. I was also told that they will call me again on Monday.
:confused:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the clearance personnel aren't working over the weekend. I wouldn't expect it, but there was a delay last weekend as well.

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Motorola called me this evening (I was not expecting them to call me) to assured me they have contacted FedEx and the issue have been resolved. I was told that delivery times will not be affected. I was also told that they will call me again on Monday.
:confused:

We won't know til late tonight, FedEx is doing maintenance on their system

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is showing the same as of 0745 EST. I'm sure it will be fine, everything should be delivered on time. Although, I don't think Motorola Customer Service has a clue what there talking about. Every rep has a different answer.

Danica: I do apologize for that because they have a random inspection from customs that's why we still need to wait for the clearance.
Anthony: That doesn't make much sense. It says "Clearance instructions from the importer are required" Isn't Motorola the importer?
Danica: Yes, However fedex is still waiting for the clearance from customs.
Anthony: Will the item be delayed?
Danica: No, You will still receive the item on the said expected delivery date.
Anthony: OK Thank you.

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Now get it out of Memphis so I can have it tomorrow. It does say in transit again but not sure if that means it's gonna leave today or what

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

YahyaRivero

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Mine is cleared! That's 12 hours from Palm Beach, FL so I'm assuming that it'll arrive tomorrow. Nice weekend so far. Had the Miami Hurricanes beat Nebraska now just need the Miami Dolphins beat Jaguars.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-20-14-16-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-20-14-16-48.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 81

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've been on Clearance delay - Import since 1:31AM 09-19-2015 total of 37 hours. How long was yours on clearance delay before it was eventually released? Thanks.

Here is my timeline: 09-19-2105

1:46 am Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN
Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

1:38 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Package available for clearance

1:31 am Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm