"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I've been on Clearance delay - Import since 1:31AM 09-19-2015 total of 37 hours. How long was yours on clearance delay before it was eventually released? Thanks.

Here is my timeline: 09-19-2105

1:46 am Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN
Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

1:38 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Package available for clearance

1:31 am Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN

Same story for me - has not cleared yet.

YahyaRivero

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've been on Clearance delay - Import since 1:31AM 09-19-2015 total of 37 hours. How long was yours on clearance delay before it was eventually released? Thanks.

Here is my timeline: 09-19-2105

1:46 am Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN
Clearance instructions from the importer are required.

1:38 am In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Package available for clearance

1:31 am Clearance delay - Import MEMPHIS, TN

Mine was put on hold same time yours was... Here's my timeline.Screenshot 2015-09-20 at 3.10.48 PM.png

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Well my order status finally changed. Been stuck at Order Approved since 9/2 with Motorola not being able to tell me definitively what's going on. I got them to talk to me on the phone on Friday and told them I wanted to cancel the order and they said they would let me know by yesterday what the status was. Of course I didn't get anything. Today I checked the online status and now I see this. Still kind of ambiguous.

motox_order.jpg

Last edited:

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha, of course right after my post I get an e-mail from Motorola saying that my order has been canceled. Now I'll just have to wait until the end of my vacation to order again.

My order history page still shows the phone and still has the estimated delivery date of 9/15. They need to work on their ecommerce system to keep stuff up to date properly.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Silly question, but does my phone take another flight to NYC from Memphis, or a long road trip?

To answer my own question, there are two FedEx flights today from Memphis to JFK. hoping my phone hitched a ride on one and will arrive tomorrow instead of Tuesday

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my status has not changed since it was cleared. I can only hope that means it is on a truck or plane and will be here tomorrow. USUALLY when your status does not change for a while it means it's on a highway to you.

It would be nice if tracking were to indicate if it's on a plane and all that. Oh well.

LongbranchPennywhistle

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Chatted with Moto support today, I was told it was shipped on 9/15 and should be here on time (The 21st). But at the same time, I was told I would get tracking information when it was generated, but I haven't received any tracking info yet. So I'm not quite sure I believe support on this one, but we'll see....

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else still showing import clearance hold in Memphis?

Mine is still "in clearance" since 1:31 AM on Saturday. Still scheduled for 9/22 delivery but was hoping to get a day early (original delivery estimate from Motorola). Live in the NYC area.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine is still "in clearance" since 1:31 AM on Saturday. Still scheduled for 9/22 delivery but was hoping to get a day early (original delivery estimate from Motorola). Live in the NYC area.
Same story here just not in NY. I'm guessing mine will take a plane ride tomorrow and be delivered 9/22 like they estimate. Good luck!

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Chatted with Moto support today, I was told it was shipped on 9/15 and should be here on time (The 21st). But at the same time, I was told I would get tracking information when it was generated, but I haven't received any tracking info yet. So I'm not quite sure I believe support on this one, but we'll see....
Don't. That's the same BS I got. It does not ship until FedEx says. Trust FedEx, not Motorola.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Ha ha, of course right after my post I get an e-mail from Motorola saying that my order has been canceled. Now I'll just have to wait until the end of my vacation to order again.

My order history page still shows the phone and still has the estimated delivery date of 9/15. They need to work on their ecommerce system to keep stuff up to date properly.
Well I went ahead and reordered the phone. Some options show delayed and this time I added on the Sprint sim card. Estimated delivery of 9/30.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

comiskeybum

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Still no update since it cleared. Need something to happen in the next few hours in order to make tomorrow realistic.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

mee081224

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes! Mine is cleared! That's 12 hours from Palm Beach, FL so I'm assuming that it'll arrive tomorrow. Nice weekend so far. Had the Miami Hurricanes beat Nebraska now just need the Miami Dolphins beat Jaguars.

Posted via the Android Central App

Bro im in wellington. Why cant i get anything from motorola on my status. Uggh this sucks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae