"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

cortezi

Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
They were short some of the GBs, didn't quite have 64 of them laying around.

I get your pain, as someone who ordered a very basic configuration but got it from moto thinking that would be the better way to go.
i'm just disappointed. not going to let this (1st world issue) bother me, it's out of my control. i'll complain later...

Spook46

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
ANYONE have Order # less than 0120618x? STILL NOTHING!!!

Pre-ordered 9/2. Promised 9/15. Order status hasn't budged beyond "Order Approved". :(

I'm in the same situation, spoke with Motorola today, and told me the nest round of phones will ship the 21st or the 23rd. Should also receive a tracking info between today and the 23rd. I have yet to receive anything.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same situation, spoke with Motorola today, and told me the nest round of phones will ship the 21st or the 23rd. Should also receive a tracking info between today and the 23rd. I have yet to receive anything.
I don't know why people still constantly ask Motorola for updates on their phones. They know as much as you do. The people answering are NOT the people building your phones. I'm sure they aren't even in the same building let alone in the same country. They're just going to give you false sense of hope and generic answers.

If you're the first group of people who preordered and haven't gotten it, just cancel your order and reorder. As you can see, those who ordered later in the month already have theirs shipped and either received it or should be receiving it soon.

javier aranda1

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I don't know why people still constantly ask Motorola for updates on their phones. They know as much as you do. The people answering are NOT the people building your phones. I'm sure they aren't even in the same building let alone in the same country. They're just going to give you false sense of hope and generic answers.

If you're the first group of people who preordered and haven't gotten it, just cancel your order and reorder. As you can see, those who ordered later in the month already have theirs shipped and either received it or should be receiving it soon.

the problem is that they can't cancel the order.

LongbranchPennywhistle

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Some people have had success with canceling their order.

And if they can't, reorder and when the other phone arrives, return it back to Motorola.

I'm not going to spend another 500 bucks re-ordering just to send one of the two back and wait for a refund on it, that's ridiculous.

I'm already certain mine has been stuck in the building stage and delayed, it's not acceptable for myself and all the others in the same boat to just be left wondering because Moto can't give us any kind of answer or at least a notification it's been delayed. And be expected to just order another one and hope it gets here sooner.

You can't justify that as being something we should just let slide and hope it eventually shows up. I would like to know a status update either way, I paid for a product, and I was charged for it, it's not a lot to ask really to want to know what's going on with it imo.

mjr2p3

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
So I guess that the FedEx customer support rep's statement of "your phone has been shipped and most likely you'll get it tomorrow. DM just hasn't updated" was a load of BS.

lkmel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Mine still shows estimated delivery of tomorrow. I'm hopeful

I also am showing a delivery estimate of tomorrow by 10:30 AM. However, it is still in "clearance delay." To add to all of this, there is a message on top of the manager indicating there may be delays due to the Pope's visit.

Doubtful of a delivery for tomorrow.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I have gotten a package from FedEx (including the Moto X) it has always sat in Memphis until the night before delivery and then it shows up at the local sort center at like 3AM then goes on the truck. It basically leaves Memphis at like 11PM to 1AM the night before and I still get it on the delivery date; I generally never worry unless it's still in Memphis on the morning (I get up at 4AM for work) of scheduled delivery. Updates though Delivery Manager also seem to run slow sometimes.

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Whenever I have gotten a package from FedEx (including the Moto X) it has always sat in Memphis until the night before delivery and then it shows up at the local sort center at like 3AM then goes on the truck. It basically leaves Memphis at like 11PM to 1AM the night before and I still get it on the delivery date; I generally never worry unless it's still in Memphis on the morning (I get up at 4AM for work) of scheduled delivery. Updates though Delivery Manager also seem to run slow sometimes.

Where are you from? If I may ask