"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Guys, I'm so pissed. Apparently FedEx disregarded my delivery manager instructions to hold at the FedEx across from my office and instead sent it to my apartment.

Which wouldn't be an issue but I won't be back there till Thursday night. I'm not happy right now :(
They can't deliver it anyways. It needs to be signed for. If you someone is home, call them and tell them not to sign for it. FedEx will send it back to your local FedEx location and you can pick it up after work or in the evening.

Another option is to call FedEx and talk to a rep. They will call the hub and let them know of the situation and get it corrected.

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Guys, I'm so pissed. Apparently FedEx disregarded my delivery manager instructions to hold at the FedEx across from my office and instead sent it to my apartment.

Which wouldn't be an issue but I won't be back there till Thursday night. I'm not happy right now :(

Amen to that, they can't find my phone, they are trying to locate it now, been 15 mins

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
They can't deliver it anyways. It needs to be signed for. If you someone is home, call them and tell them not to sign for it. FedEx will send it back to your local FedEx location and you can pick it up after work or in the evening.

Another option is to call FedEx and talk to a rep. They will call the hub and let them know of the situation and get it corrected.

When you live in an apartment building that has a package room, someone is always there to sign for it. Most of the time that's a good thing, not in this case.

I called FedEx and spoke to a supervisor and raised hell. They are picking it back up from my apartment to be held at the FedEx location as requested.

dcemureviews

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
When you live in an apartment building that has a package room, someone is always there to sign for it. Most of the time that's a good thing, not in this case.

I called FedEx and spoke to a supervisor and raised hell. They are picking it back up from my apartment to be held at the FedEx location as requested.
Fancy...a package room. All the apartments I've been into (never lived in one), they usually ring your buzzer at the main entrance. If you're home, you buzz them in and they come up. If you're not home, they leave a doortag on the front door of the building for everyone and their mothers to see.

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site

This didn't work so well for my girlfriend. Last week she signed off that the package could be left without a signature, FedEx missed the request and did not leave the phone. She called FedEx and they called the driver who was a mile from her home eating lunch at Shoney's and he offered to meet her there for the package exchange but would not drive back and leave the phone. She politely declined and waited until later that evening to pick it up when the truck returned to the hub.

I miss the days when the customer was king and customer service was a real thing.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I just got the moto email congratulating me on my new phone. Salt added to the wound!

Although, I am very happy for those who received their phones today

WildH

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Well apparently it was delivered...but I wasn't home so can't verify if it was the good looking delivery lady with ribs and beer. Oh well. At least the phone is there.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jordan Kasparek

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
:D
Guys, Check This out, you can pick the Color mode you want under display settings!

Attachments

• IMG_20150922_104830966.jpg
    IMG_20150922_104830966.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2015-09-22-11-27-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-22-11-27-05.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 25

venomous911

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I am 100% positive my order from 9/2 has not even been built. I called and got the standard it will be in 9/23 shipment. When I pressed her and said I don't think it has been built and let me cancel it, she put me on hold for about 5 minutes. Then came back and said it should ship at the end of the week. Total BS. Tired of Motorola.

venomous911

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I am 100% positive my order from 9/2 has not even been built. I called and got the standard it will be in 9/23 shipment. When I pressed her and said I don't think it has been built and let me cancel it, she put me on hold for about 5 minutes. Then came back and said it should ship at the end of the week. Total BS. Tired of Motorola.

By the time I get it the new Nexus and Blackphone will be out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22