"I've ordered my Moto X Style" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Andrew Newton

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine on 9/8. Estimated delivery date was 9/17. It wasn't shipped until 9/17. On 9/18 FedEx said it was in Memphis and that now there was a customs delay. I've contacted Motorola 3 times since then and have gotten the run around. They said it could take up to 48 hours to resolve the issue. Its been more than that. If I ever get it, I'm sending it back and getting a refund.

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on 9/8. Estimated delivery date was 9/17. It wasn't shipped until 9/17. On 9/18 FedEx said it was in Memphis and that now there was a customs delay. I've contacted Motorola 3 times since then and have gotten the run around. They said it could take up to 48 hours to resolve the issue. Its been more than that. If I ever get it, I'm sending it back and getting a refund.

That's awful. Have you tried social media or the Moto support forums? There is someone there with handle KariMoto that solves issues such as yours.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Mine just moved from "Order Complete" to "In Transit"

Expected delivery Friday...

We'll see I guess

Posted via the Android Central App

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
For all those the are upset about it getting stuck in customs why are you so upset about it? I look at it this way, I will get the phone it will get delivered. I understand as I want my phone too but they did say estimated delivery not guaranteed.

Chamsalot

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Mine too has been released (as of last night), and scheduled for delivery today, which was the original estimated date. Guess the one I ordered from Best Buy will go back. :D

EDIT: Just came in. :D :D

Last edited:

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
For all those the are upset about it getting stuck in customs why are you so upset about it? I look at it this way, I will get the phone it will get delivered. I understand as I want my phone too but they did say estimated delivery not guaranteed.

To me it is more of a matter of a question of competence. Their first several waves of shipments were orderly and properly documented so as to move through the system without any glitches. But all of a sudden, the shipments have been going out with all kinds of missing information and getting stuck in customs for 1-4 (maybe more) days for some people. That's a sign of someone in their chain suddenly becoming incompetent with regard to well-established policies and procedures.

Hendry775

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Just got mine an hour ago, 6 days before the estimated date on Motorola's website! Posting from the Pure! Loving it! :D

Posted via the Android Central App

Spectere50

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Had trouble with the screen protector I bought, Otherwise it's great. My moto X 13 feels like a tiny little toy already. The lack of LAAAAAAAAAAAAG in between apps is joyous. Drained a good chunk of the battery over the last few hours but that's to be expected. The Turbo plug sits very snugly in the port which is delightful coming from the x13

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
It's like sitting at a restaurant and people who ordered after you are getting their meals.

Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool