US: Amazon Pre-Orders for Moto X Pure Edition are LIVE!

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Moto x pure Amazon question

I couldn't find the 64GB version on Amazon.

It has not been on their site, nor Best Buy's. 32GB Max apparently. Also, Amazon this AM (Sunday) is now showing several models as unavailable. Apparently, if you want a 64GB version, Motorola is your only choice

Posted via the Android Central App

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

It has not been on their site, nor Best Buy's. 32GB Max apparently. Also, Amazon this AM (Sunday) is now showing several models as unavailable. Apparently, if you want a 64GB version, Motorola is your only choice

Posted via the Android Central App

I gave in and Moto made to get a 64GB.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site

Off topic, but I've noticed Prime seams to have scaled back on a lot of items that are eligible for 2 day shipping. However, this is one instance where having Prime is worth it.

I also find it a little funny that they offer $1.00 MP3 credit for no-rush shipping, regardless of the dollar amount of the order.

You definitely wouldn't be hanging out on a site like this if you would be willing to delay your phone by almost 1 week in exchange for an extra dollar in movie or music credit,

I can agree with this.

The only upside to this is if you order a lot from amazon you can rack up some of this to use towards a movie or music.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

I can agree with this.

The only upside to this is if you order a lot from amazon you can rack up some of this to use towards a movie or music.
Split a big order into a ton of individuals and get a lot of credit fast. Also if you order something prime the following day (and it comes from the same warehouse, no way to know ahead of time) they'll combine them and ship together quickly.

Last edited:

bholt6

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
My Amazon status has moved to "preparing for shipment" and my card was charged this morning so hopefully it gets out the door today.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
How's possible that amazon preorders are faster than moto official? My estimated shipping date is 9/15 :(

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
How's possible that amazon preorders are faster than moto official? My estimated shipping date is 9/15 :(

It probably has to do with the fact that you made a custom phone. The ones Amazon has are the standard phones and they have them in their warehouse.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
It probably has to do with the fact that you made a custom phone. The ones Amazon has are the standard phones and they have them in their warehouse.
Oh that makes dense. If only amazon had 64gb, I would have bought from them.

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Oh that makes dense. If only amazon had 64gb, I would have bought from them.

I am thinking the White & Champagne (Sold out on moto maker) one and it looks like BestBuy has those in 32GB which is fine for me. I will just buy a 64GB SD card.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Simple, Moto maker orders are custom made after you place an order where as the amazon ones were shipped in advance for shipping on 8th or 9th. Also, I expect the Moto maker orders to start shipping soon and we should have it before 15th. All my previous Moto maker orders have come before their estimated date.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1