09-07-2015 08:18 AM
41 12
tools
    Who wants to such a beauty in an ugly case.. No point customizing if you plan to hide it in a hideous case. Yeah sure protection .... I take the risk of breaking the phone than make it bulky and ugly.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    That's kinda how I'm feeling too. I have my N6 in a thin TPU case, but that phone sees (and will continue to see) hard use in a garage environment. My Moto X Pure is going to remain naked I think. I can't bring myself to cover up the ebony back..........
    hounddogdaddy likes this.
    09-03-2015 04:40 PM
    Bumper and screen protector, but I ordered the standard back.
    dmark44 likes this.
    09-03-2015 04:43 PM
    No. I'd rather Motonova concentrate on the guts of the phone and leave the extras to the people who specialize in cases, etc.
    09-03-2015 05:38 PM
    Really starting to sigh and shake my head at 'happy asian' mentions. It's.. just not what the letters spell

XT1060
    Much easier to remember!
    09-04-2015 12:38 AM
    It's just that the two previous iterations of Moto X had cases available from Moto on release day.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I have the gen 1 and I do remember (thanks for the reminder) there were a few rubber covers from motorola but even their people were publicly stating you weren't going to want to put a case on this phone. It was a few months before docking stations, etc were available.
    09-04-2015 09:38 AM
    No. I'd rather Motonova concentrate on the guts of the phone and leave the extras to the people who specialize in cases, etc.
    That's what their M4DE program was all about. The first and second gen Moto Xs launched with many more options than the Moto X Pure Edition.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)
    ScottMGS likes this.
    09-04-2015 10:38 AM
    Confirmed Bumper will ship with the Phone.

Sent from S3 via Tapatalk App.
    jephanie likes this.
    09-05-2015 01:28 AM
    Incipio has cases for it. I emailed Seidio to ask. Of course, I'll check out the included bumper first. But having a secondary case with kickstand/holster is a nice combo. But I don't want one of the really cheap ones from Amazon until I read they're good quality.
    09-05-2015 09:50 AM
    That's kinda how I'm feeling too. I have my N6 in a thin TPU case, but that phone sees (and will continue to see) hard use in a garage environment. My Moto X Pure is going to remain naked I think. I can't bring myself to cover up the ebony back..........
    A clear bumper is included and I'll put a glass screen protector on it (already ordered).
    Riccardo C likes this.
    09-06-2015 03:14 PM
    A clear bumper is included and I'll put a glass screen protector on it (already ordered).
    Hi there

Which tempered glass screen protector have you ordered as I can't seem to find one?

Thanks
    09-06-2015 05:55 PM
    Hi there

Which tempered glass screen protector have you ordered as I can't seem to find one?

Thanks
    I had the iLLumiShield on my 2014 X and it was hands down the best screen protector I've ever used. I ordered them for the XPE already.

iLLumiShield HD Tempered Glass [2-Pack] - Motorola Moto X Pure Edition / X Style Screen Protector + Lifetime Warranty / HD Clear 9H Hardness + Ultra-Thin / Anti-Fingerprint Coating and Bubble Free https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013HAI9J8...cUvbUpU4666824

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    09-06-2015 06:02 PM
    I am not really disappointed because I prefer aftermarket case anyway.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    This. Aftermarket accessories are easy to get from amazon and usually cost far less
    09-06-2015 07:32 PM
    Z
    I had the iLLumiShield on my 2014 X and it was hands down the best screen protector I've ever used. I ordered them for the XPE already.

iLLumiShield HD Tempered Glass [2-Pack] - Motorola Moto X Pure Edition / X Style Screen Protector + Lifetime Warranty / HD Clear 9H Hardness + Ultra-Thin / Anti-Fingerprint Coating and Bubble Free https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013HAI9J8...cUvbUpU4667009

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the link
    jephanie likes this.
    09-06-2015 07:39 PM
    I've always used Fosmon branded screen protectors that you can get on Amazon for cheap and have always had great luck with their feel and protection. I've never tried the glass ones. Is it the way they feel that folks like about them? Or do they actually do a better job at protecting the screen than the film style?

09-07-2015 12:55 AM
    I've always used Fosmon branded screen protectors that you can get on Amazon for cheap and have always had great luck with their feel and protection. I've never tried the glass ones. Is it the way they feel that folks like about them? Or do they actually do a better job at protecting the screen than the film style?

They offer more protection, are very smooth, easily wipe clean (almost no fingerprint proof), easy to install.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    hilgerone likes this.
    09-07-2015 01:11 AM

I ordered a Fosmon as well from Amazon. Sold and shipped by SF Planet, but they usually ship pretty quick.
    09-07-2015 08:18 AM
41 12