Anyone Else Disappointed With the Lack of Accessories?

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
While I typically prefer to "run around naked," the hula bumper Moto offered for the 2014 X was my favorite. I was surprised that there are NO cases for the XPE available directly from Moto. Some options are listed on Amazon but how is Moto not trying to wring some profits from the case market? This has me truly baffled.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I was disappointed with the lack of turbo 25 charger available for separate purchase. I just ordered a 15 since I am in dire need of a spare charger after one of my cats chewed both of my current ones! One is on life support. One is dead

XT1060

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Really starting to sigh and shake my head at 'happy asian' mentions. It's.. just not what the letters spell

XT1060

Yeah but sometimes you just gotta roll with it and have some fun.

Back in my Xbox Live days, we had two guys our group would include a lot. One we would call "Mister Chief" (it was really Master Chief but gamer tag was 'MrChief') and the other, which still makes me giggle to this day, was "On ih rosh mon" (we really did think that was the pronunciation but his gamertag was "AnIrishman" --- An Irish Man).

So......sit back and just enjoy the silliness.

Last edited:

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah but sometimes you just gotta roll with it and have some fun.

Back in my Xbox Live days, we had two guys our group would include a lot. One we would call "Mister Chief" (it was really Master Chief but gamer tag was 'MrChief') and the other, which still makes me giggle to this day, was "Oh ih rosh mon" (we really did think that was the pronunciation but his gamertag was "AnIrishman" --- An Irish Man).

So......sit back and just enjoy the silliness.
Sigh. Ok fine

XT1060

thejesse

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I was indeed disappointed. I have yet to find a case I like from anywhere for this phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It seems Moto is leaving it to the aftermarket suppliers to pick up the slack. Disappointing.

Still about two weeks from getting the phone. Maybe some accessories go up soon.

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Apparently as our happy leaker indicated it does come with a bumper. Saw a post on Google+ with a screen shot of the manual that indicates a bumper is included.

Attachments

• 1441247566208.jpg
    1441247566208.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 134

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
That's one of the things that held me back from pre-ordering one today. Yes, I know that there are those who prefer to to caseless. I don't. And, 90% of the the folks I see use a case for very legitimate reasons. And, the case options for Moto devices are abysmal.

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Cases on Amazon are so cheap right now I ordered 2 haha. $12 to me two different cases, and each one happened to come with a gift (one a led keychain and one a stylus). I'm sure one of them will hold me over until a nice case comes out.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

MoPhoMan

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
It's rare to have a lot of accessories until the phone is out for awhile. I know people have their own opinions but one of my favorite things about this phone is the feel in the hand. I could never feel good about dressing this baby.

samwapp

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
It's rare to have a lot of accessories until the phone is out for awhile. I know people have their own opinions but one of my favorite things about this phone is the feel in the hand. I could never feel good about dressing this baby.

Yeah. Especially since I've always had phones with plastic backs and now I have a wooden back, I'm not gonna want to cover it up

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae