Moto X Style: 4K Video Sample

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Video sample

If it had a SD810 in it instead of the 808, it would have overheated & shut down from shooting 4K video..... ;-)

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Newfers

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have an utterly ridiculous question, that I'm embarrassed to ask...but I'll ask anyway...

What is the best way to get the full 4K video from my Moto X Pure to my PC. Uploading the video to Google Photos degraded the video to the point where it was quite small, and quite blocky. The regular non-4K video looked fine, but the 4K version looked terrible! Uploading a video to YouTube and viewing it in the highest quality format also disappointed.

What method did you use to retrieve your video in best possible quality? Honestly, I'm finding the video and camera quality of the Moto X Pure to be worse than my 1st gen Moto X, so I'm a little concerned.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have an utterly ridiculous question, that I'm embarrassed to ask...but I'll ask anyway...

What is the best way to get the full 4K video from my Moto X Pure to my PC. Uploading the video to Google Photos degraded the video to the point where it was quite small, and quite blocky. The regular non-4K video looked fine, but the 4K version looked terrible! Uploading a video to YouTube and viewing it in the highest quality format also disappointed.

What method did you use to retrieve your video in best possible quality? Honestly, I'm finding the video and camera quality of the Moto X Pure to be worse than my 1st gen Moto X, so I'm a little concerned.

If you make sure that your pictures and video are stored on your micro SD card, you can just take the card out and pop it in your computer and transfer them that way. That's probably the easiest way to do it. There are also some apps in the Play Store that allow you to sync up your phone with your computer via Wi-Fi and transfer files that way.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

You could also upload it to drive or any other cloud storage service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol