Anyone else see this? Looks nice to me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    BlueBlazer60 and MoPhoMan like this.
    09-03-2015 12:36 AM
    Nice. What about this?

MoPhoMan likes this.
    09-03-2015 12:50 AM
    If it had a SD810 in it instead of the 808, it would have overheated & shut down from shooting 4K video..... ;-)

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10
    Ry and MoPhoMan like this.
    09-03-2015 12:59 AM
    What is more impressive is the stabilization

Posted via the Android Central App
    MoPhoMan and VoltaicShock like this.
    09-03-2015 01:36 PM
    I have an utterly ridiculous question, that I'm embarrassed to ask...but I'll ask anyway...

What is the best way to get the full 4K video from my Moto X Pure to my PC. Uploading the video to Google Photos degraded the video to the point where it was quite small, and quite blocky. The regular non-4K video looked fine, but the 4K version looked terrible! Uploading a video to YouTube and viewing it in the highest quality format also disappointed.

What method did you use to retrieve your video in best possible quality? Honestly, I'm finding the video and camera quality of the Moto X Pure to be worse than my 1st gen Moto X, so I'm a little concerned.
    09-19-2015 06:58 PM
    I have an utterly ridiculous question, that I'm embarrassed to ask...but I'll ask anyway...

What is the best way to get the full 4K video from my Moto X Pure to my PC. Uploading the video to Google Photos degraded the video to the point where it was quite small, and quite blocky. The regular non-4K video looked fine, but the 4K version looked terrible! Uploading a video to YouTube and viewing it in the highest quality format also disappointed.

What method did you use to retrieve your video in best possible quality? Honestly, I'm finding the video and camera quality of the Moto X Pure to be worse than my 1st gen Moto X, so I'm a little concerned.
    If you make sure that your pictures and video are stored on your micro SD card, you can just take the card out and pop it in your computer and transfer them that way. That's probably the easiest way to do it. There are also some apps in the Play Store that allow you to sync up your phone with your computer via Wi-Fi and transfer files that way.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10
    09-19-2015 07:49 PM
    Anyone else see this? Looks nice to me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    Video is great but the best part was the 'In the water' comment.
    09-19-2015 08:19 PM
    Looks pretty good.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-19-2015 08:22 PM
    I could research it, but will take the easy way. What is the file size of a couple minute plus video like these examples?
    09-19-2015 08:23 PM

You could also upload it to drive or any other cloud storage service.
    09-19-2015 09:02 PM
    I could research it, but will take the easy way. What is the file size of a couple minute plus video like these examples?
    I haven't shot any long videos, but I have two 20 second videos shot at 4K that show about 120 MB each.

Posted from my XT1575
    BlueBlazer60 likes this.
    09-20-2015 08:48 PM