09-23-2015 03:19 PM
107 1234 ...
tools
    The best buy store I went to today had a place for unlocked phones. The motorola section had a description and place holder for the moto x pure.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Nice! I should go and visit my local bestbuy before purchasing.
    09-06-2015 08:49 PM
    Yeah, I have pretty much decided to wait a little. I am traveling most of the next two weeks, and I don't want to lose any return days by having the phone sit around, just in case. If my Droid Maxx quits or gets broken, I'll probably pick up a VZW Moto E as a temporary phone.

09-07-2015 07:24 AM
    I'll have to go by my local best buys and see what they say. I'll go Friday, hope they have some to play with and if it seems nice I'll pick one up plus a otterbox for it. Or wait for real world reviews of the phone.

Sent from a Note 4
    09-07-2015 12:07 PM
    Looks like you can order the base model now, with express delivery this tomorrow, 9/9, for my zip. I really want to hold one of these before I buy. I have the original X and love it. Not sure how I would feel about a phone this size. Hopefully my BB will have them in stock eventually, I'm in no big hurry.
    09-08-2015 09:23 AM
    Looks like you can order the base model now, with express delivery this tomorrow, 9/9, for my zip. I really want to hold one of these before I buy. I have the original X and love it. Not sure how I would feel about a phone this size. Hopefully my BB will have them in stock eventually, I'm in no big hurry.
    Yeah I am debating on purchasing one too. I figure BestBuy is right around the corner from me so I can go there to look.
    09-08-2015 09:26 AM
    Any news for store availability?
    09-09-2015 02:32 PM
    Any news for store availability?
    If you look at Best Buy's website, the 16GB Black is the only one that shows "store pickup" as an option, but I have tried a bunch of zip codes with no success. It also has an "Add to Cart" button, but the other four are "Pre-order" and show "Coming Soon" under Store Pickup.

09-09-2015 04:34 PM
    My preorder is showing backordered now

09-09-2015 04:39 PM
    I just did the same thing, and got the same answer. She said this store would not carry it, told me of two others nearby that typically carry more of the unlocked phones, but that it would definitely be on-line.

I also picked up an "early edition" Sunday newspaper, and it is not in the Best Buy sales flyer.

Amazon is already delivering their orders, as of today.
    09-09-2015 08:56 PM
    Looking forward to seeing this in store.
    dmark44 likes this.
    09-10-2015 01:48 PM
    Looking forward to seeing this in store.
    I have found only the 16 GB version showing in stores around Chicago, in Ohio and northern Kentucky, and in Missouri and Arkansas. Nothing in the SE US near me.

Hoping that the 32GB shows up available once release day hits tomorrow.

Ry likes this.
    09-10-2015 08:22 PM
    I have found only the 16 GB version showing in stores around Chicago, in Ohio and northern Kentucky, and in Missouri and Arkansas. Nothing in the SE US near me.

Hoping that the 32GB shows up available once release day hits tomorrow.

Which ones in northern Kentucky?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    09-10-2015 08:24 PM
    Which ones in northern Kentucky?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Only a couple, I don't remember for sure; Owensboro was one, I think. On the Best Buy site, I just tried some random zip codes I looked up using Google. I started with Chicago area since that's where Moto's U.S. Operations are located. After that, I tried some different ones in various distances and directions.

I've started checking the 32GB model, and it doesn't show any availability this morning (Friday). The buttons say "add to cart" but not showing any shipping option and not even the Chicago Zip Codes show any stores. I have to drive back home today and I know I'll pass several Best Buy locations, was kinda hoping one would have them in stock.I think there is even a BB distribution center along my route.
    09-11-2015 04:27 AM
    I just picked up my 16gb black at best buy this morning that I ordered around 2300 last night and originally was going to ship till I saw in store pick up was available. In the DFW area. The 32gb model is not available for shipping yet no stores around me have them
    09-11-2015 11:35 AM
    no where in SoCal seems to have it yet....guess need to wait several days or so.
    09-11-2015 01:44 PM
    I just picked up my 16gb black at best buy this morning that I ordered around 2300 last night and originally was going to ship till I saw in store pick up was available. In the DFW area. The 32gb model is not available for shipping yet no stores around me have them
    Where at? I'm in Denton, and the black didn't show up from when I checked last night.

09-11-2015 02:01 PM
    For the stores that have it, anyone know if you're able to just walk in and buy it? without ordering online before hand and selecting store pickup
    09-11-2015 02:10 PM
    Stopped by the local best buy and went to their cell phone section. They had a place holder for the Moto X pure edition. I walked over to the desk to speak with the person behind the counter.
    Conversation went as follows:

me: When will you have the Motorola Moto X Pure edition available?
    rep: You're looking for a computer?
    me: the Motorola Moto X Pure edition.
    rep: we don't carry motorola computers.

I left.
    dunamis, XDCX, jimbo1mcm and 5 others like this.
    09-11-2015 02:25 PM
    P3Droid tweeted several days ago that the 'place holder display' you saw wouldn't have Pures in it till Sept. 15th.
    09-11-2015 03:06 PM
    Stopped by the local best buy and went to their cell phone section. They had a place holder for the Moto X pure edition. I walked over to the desk to speak with the person behind the counter.
    Conversation went as follows:

me: When will you have the Motorola Moto X Pure edition available?
    rep: You're looking for a computer?
    me: the Motorola Moto X Pure edition.
    rep: we don't carry motorola computers.

I left.
    That is sad indeed!! Kinda like Verizon stores...
    09-11-2015 03:12 PM
    Hmmmm the nearest best buy says they are available for in store pickup. What do you guys think the odds are they have a unit out on display?
    09-11-2015 03:24 PM
    Amazon is already delivering their orders, as of today.
    Same with Moto Maker orders .
    09-11-2015 03:29 PM
    Has anybody received the white /champagne model from best buy preorders?

09-11-2015 03:35 PM
    Stopped by my local Best Buy. They didn't even know they had them. I told them the website said they were in stock. I picked one up. Was going to get the 32gb one but then read Android M will have better app support on a sdcard. I already have a 128gb sdcard. Got to use $15.00 in rewards coupons too, so got it for $385. Now I have to figure how to tell the wife I got another phone. lol
    redeyss, kj11 and drenfree like this.
    09-11-2015 03:54 PM
    Hmmmm the nearest best buy says they are available for in store pickup. What do you guys think the odds are they have a unit out on display?
    If you live in or near Chicago, NYC or some other humongous city, your odds are probably good. For me, only the 16GB black model is even available for shipping; none of them are available for store pick up in a 100 mile radius. Weird given the number of BBs still in existence.
    09-11-2015 04:02 PM
107 1234 ...