US: Moto X Pure Edition at Best Buy

Rem3Dy

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 32gb on 9/8, expedited to arrive on 9/11. Didn't show. Got email from BB that night (9/11) at 10:44pm that it is backordered and not available to ship 'till 9/23 or 10/5. So I ordered on Amazon and it's shipped and showing up early on Monday, 9/14. Thumbs down, Best Buy.

Same happened to me. What pisses me off is best buy knew they didn't even have the product in stock and still had shipping arrival dates...

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
On My Way to Best Buy...

...to test out the Moto XPE. I wanna get a feel for it in hand, in terms of the size and the CSR back, before I possibly order off of Moto. Anything else I should look at while I test?

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: On My Way to Best Buy...

Are the models finally in stores? I saw an empty placeholder when I was there a few days ago. If so I'm gonna head there too.

Sent using Tapatalk

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: On My Way to Best Buy...

Are the models finally in stores? I saw an empty placeholder when I was there a few days ago. If so I'm gonna head there too.

Sent using Tapatalk

I checked my local store's site and it's there, so I don't see why not. :)

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Nor northern Florida, I am traveling the Panhandle this week. Just checked Tallahassee, "we'll have them soon."

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I've been wanting to buy this from my local BB since I have some credit there, but none around me are carrying them. I'm in smack dab of Silicon Valley! You'd think we would get them first.

26kick

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I've been wanting to buy this from my local BB since I have some credit there, but none around me are carrying them. I'm in smack dab of Silicon Valley! You'd think we would get them first.
I don't know about in store but my online order for a black 32gb got backordered quoting me 9/23-10/5 for shipping dates. Go Amazon if you can.

Last edited:
May 15, 2015
Visit site
Just got mine from best buy today before heading into work. Was excited until I realized my Sim card from my lg g4 won't fit into the moto xpe. I thought they came with a tmobile card or maybe those are ones shipped directly from Motorola

whymista

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine from best buy today before heading into work. Was excited until I realized my Sim card from my lg g4 won't fit into the moto xpe. I thought they came with a tmobile card or maybe those are ones shipped directly from Motorola

It's not a carrier branded phone so it won't come with a sim card. You have to go into a t mobile store and buy a nano sim

Yut Kill

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It's not a carrier branded phone so it won't come with a sim card. You have to go into a t mobile store and buy a nano sim

Yut Kill

Either this or get a SIM cutter to cut it down. I personally just bought a new SIM, slapped it in, and called it a day :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol