02-15-2017 07:05 PM
489 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Received this one today and am pretty happy. Nice grip and though the buttons are covered they are much easier to operate then with the stock bumper.
    radgatt and alphabets like this.
    10-20-2015 09:10 AM
    Got my Hula black bumper from Case Mate. The bumper actually looks better "in person" than it does in the pictures and more solid than expected (in a good way). I also drilled holes in the back of my clear plastic hard case as a back-up. Drilled eight quarter inch holes in it. Still firm fit and now allows heat to exit in the back area where the heat can build up with heavy use. Holes drilled in perfectly. Was concerned the case back might crack when drilling, but stayed firm.
    RikkiRay likes this.
    10-20-2015 12:45 PM
    Im going to be buying the moto x pure smartphone here soon and was wondeing what you guys think about these two cases. the supcase Motorola X Pure Unicorn Beetle Pro Full Body Rugged Holster Case with Screen Protector and the otterbox Moto X Pure Edition
    Defender Series Case, i have always had otterbox cases on my previous smartphone and tablets and was wondering if supcase was just as good? Thank you for your time, Johnathan.
    10-20-2015 10:02 PM
    Im going to be buying the moto x pure smartphone here soon and was wondeing what you guys think about these two cases. the supcase Motorola X Pure Unicorn Beetle Pro Full Body Rugged Holster Case with Screen Protector and the otterbox Moto X Pure Edition
    Defender Series Case, i have always had otterbox cases on my previous smartphone and tablets and was wondering if supcase was just as good? Thank you for your time, Johnathan.
    Seems if a big case is not a concern, either case would be fine. The Beetle though provides more for the money. Otter price is part brand related.
    10-21-2015 11:06 AM
    Are there any problems with the bumper coming with the phone? Have people noticed any scratches or peeling?
    I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of cases for this phone and I've still haven't got one. I'll be ordering a fabric pouch from Etsy and I'm wondering what else to do. A full case would add a lot of bulk and maybe create more heat, but I can't find any bumpers around.
    10-21-2015 06:14 PM
    The factory bumper popped off my phone when the phone slipped out of my pocket and hit the asphalt If it hadn't popped off, I don't believe the phone would have any dents in the metal frame from the fall.
    10-21-2015 09:14 PM
    Are there any problems with the bumper coming with the phone? Have people noticed any scratches or peeling?
    I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of cases for this phone and I've still haven't got one. I'll be ordering a fabric pouch from Etsy and I'm wondering what else to do. A full case would add a lot of bulk and maybe create more heat, but I can't find any bumpers around.
    The bumper that ships with the phone is better than nothing. There are a lot of cases for the MXPE 2015 now on Amazon, just have to make sure in the product title/description that it is for the 2015 MXPE. Moto's website has a few cases for the MXPE.

If you prefer a bumper, there's a decent one on Moto's website:
    Tough Frame Bumper for Moto X Pure Edition

If you look back through this thread, you'll see reviews from other users about various cases.
    10-22-2015 12:55 AM
    The bumper that ships with the phone is better than nothing. There are a lot of cases for the MXPE 2015 now on Amazon, just have to make sure in the product title/description that it is for the 2015 MXPE. Moto's website has a few cases for the MXPE.

If you look back through this thread, you'll see reviews from other users about various cases.
    The thing is I'm in Europe and the options are even less here. Casemate EU doesn't have the bumper and the shipping costs from US are almost equal to the item price. That's why I'm asking about any other bumpers.
    10-22-2015 06:02 AM
    The thing is I'm in Europe and the options are even less here. Casemate EU doesn't have the bumper and the shipping costs from US are almost equal to the item price. That's why I'm asking about any other bumpers.
    Didn't realize that. Sorry. Hope you're able to find something you like.
    10-22-2015 08:32 AM
    i ordered my Unicorn Beetle PRO on the sept 25 and it just shipped on Oct 19... dam... the wait has been long
    10-22-2015 10:54 AM

With all the customization options, I'm disappointed that the Tough Frame bumper only comes in two colors.
    10-22-2015 01:58 PM
    With all the customization options, I'm disappointed that the Tough Frame bumper only comes in two colors.
    Agreed! I could see this brand coming in the black combo & maybe some kind of clear or light combo but was surprised at the blue combo. Would have been great to see CaseMate offer colors matching or at least complementing the various back colors.
    Ry likes this.
    10-22-2015 03:17 PM
    I went with the Tough Frame Bumper from Casemate. I wanted my XPure to breathe better than my Note 3 did in its UAG case. Keep the phone cool AND safe.
    10-23-2015 11:09 AM
    got my case mate tough frame today...EXACTLY what should have come with the phone. love it.
    diesel97 likes this.
    10-23-2015 09:26 PM
    Getting a little worried about my order for the bugdroid case. Ordered on Sept 28th. Still "processing" as of today
    10-23-2015 10:08 PM
    Ordered the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle from Amazon. Less than $15, feels like it's going to add some needed protection to the frame of my Moto X. Back is smooth if not a little slick. The outside has a nice grippy rubber feel but still goes in and out of a pocket nicely. Adds a little bulk to an already big phone, but good trade off for the protection it should provide. Photos are not the best as they were taken in a dimly lit Starbucks. 1 day in I'd recommend it, though I prefer the diztronic case I had on my old One Plus One. Buttons aren't great, feel like I lost a little of the responsiveness. Will update after a week or so of use. What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?-34679.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?-34681.jpg   What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?-34680.jpg   What are your favorite cases for the Moto X Pure Edition?-34678.jpg  
    10-23-2015 10:28 PM
    Ordered the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle from Amazon. Less than $15, feels like it's going to add some needed protection to the frame of my Moto X. Back is smooth if not a little slick. The outside has a nice grippy rubber feel but still goes in and out of a pocket nicely. Adds a little bulk to an already big phone, but good trade off for the protection it should provide. Photos are not the best as they were taken in a dimly lit Starbucks. 1 day in I'd recommend it, though I prefer the diztronic case I had on my old One Plus One. Buttons aren't great, feel like I lost a little of the responsiveness. Will update after a week or so of use. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34679.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	202828

The button response has been my wife's only complaint. She's been using the case for a couple of weeks now.
    10-26-2015 12:08 PM
    Just got an update about the bugdroid case. Here it is.
    Hello,
    I apologize for the delay in responding. The Bugdroid Circuit Case for the Motorola Moto X Pure is on back order. The cases will be arriving in our warehouse on October 20th. You should receive your cases by the 24th at the latest. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you while you wait for your cases. Thank you for your patience with this matter.
    Sincerely,
    I just received an email that my Bugdroid case has finally shipped from Cruzerlite.
    charliefromflorida likes this.
    10-26-2015 04:04 PM
    I just received an email that my Bugdroid case has finally shipped from Cruzerlite.
    Great. Mine is still "processing" but maybe soon
    10-26-2015 04:44 PM
    I'm really liking the Tektide case I got from Amazon. It's grippy but not bulky.

10-26-2015 05:06 PM
    Ordered the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle from Amazon. Less than $15, feels like it's going to add some needed protection to the frame of my Moto X. Back is smooth if not a little slick. The outside has a nice grippy rubber feel but still goes in and out of a pocket nicely. Adds a little bulk to an already big phone, but good trade off for the protection it should provide. Photos are not the best as they were taken in a dimly lit Starbucks. 1 day in I'd recommend it, though I prefer the diztronic case I had on my old One Plus One. Buttons aren't great, feel like I lost a little of the responsiveness. Will update after a week or so of use. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34679.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	202828

The button response has been my wife's only complaint. She's been using the case for a couple of weeks now.
    I have this one too, but I haven't used it much. I'll use it when I need more protection than offered by the clear Tektide case.
    10-27-2015 01:15 AM
    I received my shipping email as well
    10-27-2015 01:17 AM
    Just got my email to
    10-27-2015 01:36 AM
    I purchased the Incipio Octane case for my Moto X Pure. It is a really nice case. It is well built and solid. Unfortunately, the back does not lay flat. Moreover, the back is super smooth, so the phone spins around like a top when I touch the phone when it is placed on my table. I consequently returned the Incipio case and I am still using the included Motorola bumper.

Does anyone know of a case that lays down flat, preventing the phone from moving when being operated when on a table, yet still keeps the curve of the back of the phone when it is in the grasp of the hand?
    10-27-2015 02:13 AM
    A heads up to anyone waiting for the casemate bumper in black to become available on casemate website, its in stock on the moto website. Just placed my order says it will be here Nov 4th.

10-27-2015 05:25 AM
489 ... 1112131415 ...